[close]

Offline notmoving

• Major
  • LtCol of the 2nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Why 4e Left the NLC
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2015, 12:15:19 am »
The 15YR informed us that the Spartans and Etherton were attempting to crash NWRP. Something they managed to do. I hope all regiments take note and leave this shambles.

For this "crash" issue you guys are having. I'm well aware how its being done & if you want help regarding it please contact me or dodo from beyond servers as his servers do not have this issue.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2015, 12:16:39 am »
The 15YR informed us that the Spartans and Etherton were attempting to crash NWRP. Something they managed to do. I hope all regiments take note and leave this shambles.

For this "crash" issue you guys are having. I'm well aware how its being done & if you want help regarding it please contact me or dodo from beyond servers as his servers do not have this issue.

What

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 12:16:59 am »

The awkward moment when the 59th assume i crashed a server by simply joining it #LogicalThinking

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015, 12:18:48 am »
Keep this on topic

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2015, 12:19:14 am »
Tl;dr the screenshot was fake, i was too tired to read the whole thing, herishey will not get banned, everyone is mad and pizza with nutella is pretty good
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:29:44 am by landing_on_Uranus »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015, 12:20:33 am »
You cant post private conversatiom you should delete it before an admin comes to slap your ass u badboy
Spoiler
7. Posting private conversations or personal images without permission
All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead. Furthermore posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement. 
[close]
As I said in the post, it's a fake.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Spartan Hoplites Official

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2015, 12:22:16 am »
4e lose to the 15thYR, the NLC staff find the 15thYR may of used a double regger, so we investigated and it turns out the guy came from the 51st to join the 15thYR, but without telling the 51st. So obviously we needed to check that out.

There is no solid evidence the 15thYR knowingly allowed the guy to play for them, knowing he was still in the 51st. We have spoken to Falk and Pieter and they both state they explained the rules to the guy, and he was only in there steam group and not the 51st.

So how can we punish the 15thYR, which is what the 4e was asking for?

To top it off, Herishey fakes a print screen conversation with the guy in question, and yet its our fault? Herishey I have spoken to your leader and he doesn't understand why you can accuse us either?

So top kek to the thread.

Anyone wondering just ask Falk.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2015, 12:23:33 am »
4e lose to the 15thYR, the NLC staff find the 15thYR may of used a double regger, so we investigated and it turns out the guy came from the 51st to join the 15thYR, but without telling the 51st. So obviously we needed to check that out.

There is no solid evidence the 15thYR knowingly allowed the guy to play for them, knowing he was still in the 51st. We have spoken to Falk and Pieter and they both state they explained the rules to the guy, and he was only in there steam group and not the 51st.

To top it off, Herishey fakes a print screen conversation with the guy in question, and yet its our fault? Herishey I have spoken to your leader and he doesn't understand why you can accuse us either?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2015, 12:24:30 am »

It already says its fake, Steam groups mean nothing, whether they explained the rules or not cannot really be proven, that is just their word against ours. 15thYR deserved their win they reall did, that shouldn't be removed from them. What should have happened is you removing a single point from their current score, to show that you will not allow rule breaks, as it cannot be proven it was intentional or not. Just like it cannot be proven if someone meant to officer aim or not.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2015, 12:27:12 am »

The awkward moment when the 59th assume i crashed a server by simply joining it #LogicalThinking
;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:37:33 am by |Heinrich| »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2015, 12:36:40 am »
For those who took the time to read this understand that I did not mean to look 15thYR look bad if that's what it did, this is a post that I felt shows how poorly the NLC staff dealt with this issue (not all of them, only those involved).

So apologies to any 15thYR this offended, it was a really great match and you did deserve to win,I hope we can even fight against sometime, just not in the NLC.

Offline World_Edit_XIII

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2015, 12:39:46 am »
And for Tyrion who thinks this is all about being mad because we lost, I really don't care. The video of them beating us will be on YouTube tomorrow, it was one of the first matches I enjoyed in a while, same for Tardet, 15thYR are better than us I already admitted that, but the way you guys run NLC is not logical at all or normal.

Come to mention of video, in a previous video of the NLC, you can clearly see several admining 'mistakes'.

just look at around 7:10 for reload out of line
or at 28:38 for calling gaps both sides, even though only one has them
or at 32:39 where both teams have to move due to camping, even though one side has only been in the same spot for about a minute, while the other has been at it's spot far longer

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2015, 12:40:39 am »
No evidence the 15thYR used a double regger, other than you just accusing them?

You are just flat out calling them cheats basically with this, and then to go about accusing the Spartans of rigging the NLC, yeah...Nah.

I don't understand why your butting in anyway? Can Crumpet not deal with this himself, as the leader of the 4e? he was fine on TS and conducted himself great, and left in good terms, you where not in the convo with any of us btw, but you type like you was lol.

Are you embarrased you got caught out trying to use a fake prnt screen to take points from the 15thYR or something, so this HUGE post is a distraction?

Crumpet is not sure either how you can accuse us either..