Author Topic: Fietta has made the worst poll ever  (Read 5167 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Fietta has made the worst poll ever
« on: October 20, 2022, 01:02:34 am »
Why is it 7 days long, everyone will see and vote in 1-2 days, and why tf can't I see who's voting what while it's going on so I can enjoy the drama
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
Re: Fietta has made the worst poll ever
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 01:03:01 am »
Why is it 7 days long, everyone will see and vote in 1-2 days, and why tf can't I see who's voting what while it's going on so I can enjoy the drama
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 01:06:17 am »
shut up and deal with it noob

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 01:07:33 am »
It's fine I can see the voters!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 02:02:44 am »
In case its something people would actually find interesting. I'm happy to do it if not I'll just be streaming anyway

Out of curiosity would people want to see a stream where I get some people from opposing viewpoints on to have an open forum/debate on the WSE2 subject? Can also transcribe it out for FSE later. Similar to what we did for Fotin v Maskman but a little more of an open forum.

Personally I think thats the only way you are going to hear legitimate pros/cons, allow people in chat to air their opinions for us to read out and also throw ideas out for possible solutions etc. if people have them. Otherwise these threads will keep on going forever. Although saying that they probably won't stop this is NW ;D But at least you won't have to read through 40+ pages of FSE autism for it.

If not nevermind, just an idea.

Video of the Maskman v Fotin CR debate
[close]
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 02:04:24 am »
In case its something people would actually find interesting. I'm happy to do it if not I'll just be streaming anyway

Out of curiosity would people want to see a stream where I get some people from opposing viewpoints on to have an open forum/debate on the WSE2 subject? Can also transcribe it out for FSE later. Similar to what we did for Fotin v Maskman but a little more of an open forum.

Personally I think thats the only way you are going to hear legitimate pros/cons, allow people in chat to air their opinions for us to read out and also throw ideas out for possible solutions etc. if people have them. Otherwise these threads will keep on going forever. Although saying that they probably won't stop this is NW ;D But at least you won't have to read through 40+ pages of FSE autism for it.

If not nevermind, just an idea.

Video of the Maskman v Fotin CR debate
[close]

shameless plug
CoC > any other team

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2022, 02:05:45 am »
I mean yeah but if I really cared about that I would have done more than 1 of these a year xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2022, 09:07:36 am »
Every Nathan of NW is a weirdo
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 09:10:39 am by Naatsuu »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2022, 09:44:13 am »
i think the most offensive part is the fact that its al oicked thread with onyl maskamns post represritng only 1 seide of the ragumetn

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2022, 10:40:50 am »
i think the most offensive part is the fact that its a locked thread with only maskman's post representing only 1 side of the argument

Yeah that is odd as fuck Fietta. If you're gonna to allow people to post. Allow EVERYONE to post. Not just someone who seems to support your claims. That's just weaselly. Show some backbone and either delete Maskman's comment. Or Open the thread up to others to post their thoughts.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2022, 10:48:32 am »
hertz don’t be dumb maskman has CR he can post on any thread. even locked ones. Fietta didn’t let him post anything, more like maskman bending the rules to get his point across.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2022, 10:49:01 am »
I did offer to delete it to Fietta, Maskman didn't realise it was a locked thread which he can post in being CR/Board mod.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2022, 10:49:49 am »
hertz don’t be dumb maskman has CR he can post on any thread. even locked ones. Fietta didn’t let him post anything, more like maskman bending the rules to get his point across.
Fietta should have deleted it. My point still stands...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 10:51:30 am by Hertz »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2022, 10:51:28 am »
Can you delete mod posts? Not sure but fietta is the last person to agree with maskman since they beef all the time now.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2022, 10:52:07 am »
Can you delete mod posts? Not sure but fietta is the last person to agree with maskman since they beef all the time now.
I'm sure Fietta would put look past a grudge with Maskman if it helped him ban WSE2.