Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]  (Read 45971 times)

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]
« Reply #585 on: January 29, 2022, 05:52:02 am »
GG BabyRage 2-0 Hate Crimers league 2
Map 1 10-9
map2
[close]
if anyone has a map 1 screenshot hit me up
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #586 on: January 29, 2022, 06:40:15 am »
Spoiler
Took Goomba a whole 2 days to write a novel covering nothing new.
I mean it's an argument you brought up points which I disagreed with and attacked with my own, nothing new needed to be added to this conversation. I understand why you would want more information though because at this point there is nothing left for you to use as ammo for your argument.

Also, it didn't take "2 whole days" to write my response, but keep trying to get those rhetorical wins bucko they are the only thing you have to keep your ego intact

Are you ok? Seems like someone is desperate for validation.
Validation from who? I'm arguing with you because I think you're being a whiny dumbass. I would do the same if anyone else was saying the same things you are and I think my history shows that.

Coming from the guy who picks fights simply to fill the void in his miserable life, this is virtually a compliment. Please continue to reiterate your exact same points again and again and call it ‘arguing’.
I don't know how you think you have any leg to stand on when you literally won the award for being the most toxic player in our community. Sounds like a lot of projection to me.

Also, I'm not really sure how I've reiterated the same points again and again as you say. We've only really laid out our arguments on a very surface level and have not gotten to go any deeper into it because you haven't made a proper rebuttal to my previous long post. You saying that I'm just rehashing the same points over and over comes off as you trying to dodge the actual argument.
[close]

Remember your rule Goomba: No buzzwords. And I could literally copy-paste my original post in response to your most recent attempt to bash your head into a wall and call it reasoning.
Never said you couldn't use them but if you are going to, at least use them correctly. And if my reasoning was so flawed you would be pointing it out but instead, you keep deflecting and running from the argument.

Who's deflecting? I told you to refer to my original post if you're going to rephrase the same retarded argument over and over until the sun implodes. If you want a response, give me something new to respond to.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 29, 2022, 06:54:55 am »
Spoiler
I mean it's an argument you brought up points which I disagreed with and attacked with my own, nothing new needed to be added to this conversation. I understand why you would want more information though because at this point there is nothing left for you to use as ammo for your argument.

Also, it didn't take "2 whole days" to write my response, but keep trying to get those rhetorical wins bucko they are the only thing you have to keep your ego intact

Validation from who? I'm arguing with you because I think you're being a whiny dumbass. I would do the same if anyone else was saying the same things you are and I think my history shows that.

Coming from the guy who picks fights simply to fill the void in his miserable life, this is virtually a compliment. Please continue to reiterate your exact same points again and again and call it ‘arguing’.
I don't know how you think you have any leg to stand on when you literally won the award for being the most toxic player in our community. Sounds like a lot of projection to me.

Also, I'm not really sure how I've reiterated the same points again and again as you say. We've only really laid out our arguments on a very surface level and have not gotten to go any deeper into it because you haven't made a proper rebuttal to my previous long post. You saying that I'm just rehashing the same points over and over comes off as you trying to dodge the actual argument.
[close]

Remember your rule Goomba: No buzzwords. And I could literally copy-paste my original post in response to your most recent attempt to bash your head into a wall and call it reasoning.
Never said you couldn't use them but if you are going to, at least use them correctly. And if my reasoning was so flawed you would be pointing it out but instead, you keep deflecting and running from the argument.

Who's deflecting? I told you to refer to my original post if you're going to rephrase the same retarded argument over and over until the sun implodes. If you want a response, give me something new to respond to.
You want something new to respond to because you haven't engaged with what is already on the table? Sounds a lot like running away to me dude.

@Xethos if you're the only one that browses the forums in hidden mode it kinda defeats the purpose of using it just thought I'd point that out.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 06:56:27 am by Goomba_ »
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #588 on: January 29, 2022, 06:55:51 am »
3rd team in 6 days lets gooooo

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 29, 2022, 07:00:26 am »
Spoiler

[close]

You want something new to respond to because you haven't engaged with what is already on the table? Sounds a lot like running away to me dude.

@Xethos if you're the only one that browses the forums in hidden mode it kinda defeats the purpose of using it just thought I'd point that out.

I responded in detail, and you spent 2 days just to repeat the exact same thing. It's literally pointless to argue with you if you won't actually expand upon it.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 29, 2022, 07:03:16 am »
Spoiler

[close]

I responded in detail, and you spent 2 days just to repeat the exact same thing. It's literally pointless to argue with you if you won't actually expand upon it.
And I responded to you in detail and you haven't said anything since. I'm ready to expand on it but I'm waiting for you to actually provide counter-arguments and explanations to my claims.

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 29, 2022, 07:06:27 am »
Spoiler

[close]

And I responded to you in detail and you haven't said anything since. I'm ready to expand on it but I'm waiting for you to actually provide counter-arguments and explanations to my claims.

Did you forget your special helmet today? You've added nothing new, therefore I'm adding nothing new. Get it through your skull and provide me with something actually expansive to which I can respond.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 29, 2022, 07:17:51 am »
Spoiler

Did you forget your special helmet today? You've added nothing new, therefore I'm adding nothing new. Get it through your skull and provide me with something actually expansive to which I can respond.
[close]
I didn't think I would have to hold your hand through this but okay here we go

Claim: You don't actually care about the fact that the trade went through after the deadline had ended because you would still be on here talking about how it was unfair and Waste is throwing the league

Your response:......

Question: Why are you still convinced Risk acted in bad faith when he came back and extended the deadline for all other captains

Claim: Waste isn't trying to throw the league because sometimes teams that look good or bad on paper can over and underachieve and since his team was literally 0-3 so he had nothing to lose by experimenting with his lineup. Combine this with the fact that Waste would have no reason to help Risk and your claim becomes less likely.

Your response:.......

Question: How was I trying to gaslight you?

Claim: If the only reason you cared about Risk being traded is because he was hosting the league then you have to contend with the parts of my original argument that you called a strawman

Your response:.....
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 07:37:50 am by HuntehPetros »

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
« Reply #593 on: January 29, 2022, 07:36:32 am »
Remember the first time we met?
You was at the mall wit' yo' friend
I was scared to approach ya, but then you came closer
Hopin' you would give me a chance
Who would have ever knew
That we would ever be more than friends?
We're real worldwide, breaking all the rules
She like a song played again and again
movement keyer

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 29, 2022, 08:02:13 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Claim: You don't actually care about the fact that the trade went through after the deadline had ended because you would still be on here talking about how it was unfair and Waste is throwing the league

Question: Why are you still convinced Risk acted in bad faith when he came back and extended the deadline for all other captains

Claim: Waste isn't trying to throw the league because sometimes teams that look good or bad on paper can over and underachieve and since his team was literally 0-3 so he had nothing to lose by experimenting with his lineup. Combine this with the fact that Waste would have no reason to help Risk and your claim becomes less likely.

Claim: If the only reason you cared about Risk being traded is because he was hosting the league then you have to contend with the parts of my original argument that you called a strawman

If you were capable of reading, I addressed each and every one of these in my original post.

Expected more. zzzzzzzzzzz

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 29, 2022, 07:55:29 pm »
When can we mute Cwater and Goomba for having an argument that could be done in PM's, but instead have wasted the previous 5 pages of this thread?
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #596 on: January 29, 2022, 08:22:55 pm »
When can we mute Cwater and Goomba for having an argument that could be done in PM's, but instead have wasted the previous 5 pages of this thread?
hi :)
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #597 on: January 29, 2022, 08:35:51 pm »
league 2
9 Pm est
jedimasters versus gvt

Tonight Saturday the day after the 28th of January

click here to join the 84th

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #598 on: January 29, 2022, 10:09:22 pm »
league 2
9 Pm est
jedimasters versus gvt

Tonight Saturday the day after the 28th of January
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #599 on: January 30, 2022, 12:28:49 am »
Spoiler

[close]

lmaooo. become my english teache, pls

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding