Author Topic: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~  (Read 17697 times)

Offline Ginga Josh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2020, 06:49:19 am »
a lot of y'all are missing the whole point of this post. you can attack my regiment all you want, fuck, they need it lmao. i try to tell them to calm down but in the end its just a game. thats not the point here. this post is not for my own health, but for every other regiment that isnt too represented in the community. i know that the admins have been doing it for a while, and i understand that you may have the experience, but there are plenty of other people that are able to do so. i know people offer their help and its turned down, im not blind to it. in order to keep things fair, it should be considered that we let other reg leaders admin to keep it as fair as possible. more admins in rotation means more people getting their chance at making the game as fair as possible. not saying firing the admins or not letting them admin, because after all they are somewhat decent at what they do, just bring more people into the picture

you bring up a valid point (corruption). but how can we take you seriously when you cant even control your regiment? you were banned because you cant control your trolls end of story. don't tell me how to run my events until you fix your own problems.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 06:53:40 am »
a lot of y'all are missing the whole point of this post. you can attack my regiment all you want, fuck, they need it lmao. i try to tell them to calm down but in the end its just a game. thats not the point here. this post is not for my own health, but for every other regiment that isnt too represented in the community. i know that the admins have been doing it for a while, and i understand that you may have the experience, but there are plenty of other people that are able to do so. i know people offer their help and its turned down, im not blind to it. in order to keep things fair, it should be considered that we let other reg leaders admin to keep it as fair as possible. more admins in rotation means more people getting their chance at making the game as fair as possible. not saying firing the admins or not letting them admin, because after all they are somewhat decent at what they do, just bring more people into the picture

you bring up a valid point (corruption). but how can we take you seriously when you cant even control your regiment? you were banned because you cant control your trolls end of story. don't tell me how to run my events until you fix your own problems.
Exactly, it's an issue with credibility. The issue with having every reg leader having admin is that some regimental leaders are biased to their own regiments, which in turn leads to arguments, then event breaking, basically giving everyone a headache. I'd be fine with bringing more people into the picture but they'd have to be willing, competent, and morally a good person like the majority of the admins are rn.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2020, 07:03:03 am »
this shit been going for years bringing this up in 2020 is so worthless

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2020, 08:50:24 am »
your opinion too

8) 8) 8) 8)

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2020, 08:58:30 am »
your opinion too

8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2020, 10:28:46 am »
your opinion too

8) 8) 8) 8)
talk to me when u can afford ur own server idiot.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2020, 10:52:38 am »
your opinion too

8) 8) 8) 8)
talk to me when u can afford ur own server idiot.

Ayo wasn’t the 40th going to move into the LG ts at one point
click here to join the 84th

Offline Lord_Byron

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 10:53:07 am »
in reality i think a further point of admins playing the game instead of admining, that shouldnt be the case, in order to effectivly admin, you should remain in spec for the duration of the event, thats why the majority of the admins are seen as biased, maybe its not inherantly the admins themselves. Think about it realistically, an admin who is leading a regiment can only effectivly admin the event FOR THEIR OWN regiment. while i disagree with some admins and their choices, i couldnt realistically throw all admins under the bus.

Face the facts, this community is at the brink as it is, im all for a friendly meme between regiments, but surely now is not a time to be at each others throats, surely now is the time to fully address this issue since many know it as an issue. This could potentially be an opportunity for the larger regiments to take responsibility and using their influence in the community to do good. This community will fail without the smaller regiment, the same is true if the larger regiments left.

For us to even begin to prolong this community or even start to rebuild it, we should be coming together as a community. im all for hosting some type of group meeting, where EVERY regiment should come to discuss NW Events, without the animosity, and without the drama. You can know me for causing all the drama you know of, but now is the time to grow up, for myself, and for everyone else who complains without taking action.

We are capable of bringing this community back together. it wont be easy and we all know it, but all you need to do is take a look at NaS. it died, it was deadder than dead, but now? its making a come back beacause people are passionate about it. people work together to make it work, and it has worked. so why are we not doing the same for NW? Why is it such a farfetched idea for regiment leaders to come together in this hour of need, to fix the ONE thing killing NW? i know i'd be willing to put aside my rivalries and grudges for the game, i would only hope everyone else would share this sentiment. So, lets get working on that meeting.

TL;DR

Its not the admins that play in game that are at fault, its the communities fault for not coming together, i call for a meeting between all leaders, large or small, we're all at fault in some way, so its all of our problem, and all of our responsibility to fix it
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:01:35 am by Lord_Byron »

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2020, 11:04:29 am »
I feel honored that you think I host events, must remember me hosting 3+ years ago for North and South! I rocked those Sunday events!

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2020, 11:35:22 am »
in reality i think a further point of admins playing the game instead of admining, that shouldnt be the case, in order to effectivly admin, you should remain in spec for the duration of the event, thats why the majority of the admins are seen as biased, maybe its not inherantly the admins themselves. Think about it realistically, an admin who is leading a regiment can only effectivly admin the event FOR THEIR OWN regiment. while i disagree with some admins and their choices, i couldnt realistically throw all admins under the bus.

Face the facts, this community is at the brink as it is, im all for a friendly meme between regiments, but surely now is not a time to be at each others throats, surely now is the time to fully address this issue since many know it as an issue. This could potentially be an opportunity for the larger regiments to take responsibility and using their influence in the community to do good. This community will fail without the smaller regiment, the same is true if the larger regiments left.

For us to even begin to prolong this community or even start to rebuild it, we should be coming together as a community. im all for hosting some type of group meeting, where EVERY regiment should come to discuss NW Events, without the animosity, and without the drama. You can know me for causing all the drama you know of, but now is the time to grow up, for myself, and for everyone else who complains without taking action.

We are capable of bringing this community back together. it wont be easy and we all know it, but all you need to do is take a look at NaS. it died, it was deadder than dead, but now? its making a come back beacause people are passionate about it. people work together to make it work, and it has worked. so why are we not doing the same for NW? Why is it such a farfetched idea for regiment leaders to come together in this hour of need, to fix the ONE thing killing NW? i know i'd be willing to put aside my rivalries and grudges for the game, i would only hope everyone else would share this sentiment. So, lets get working on that meeting.

TL;DR

Its not the admins that play in game that are at fault, its the communities fault for not coming together, i call for a meeting between all leaders, large or small, we're all at fault in some way, so its all of our problem, and all of our responsibility to fix it
absolutely agreed on the last few points but regarding the first one re spec admins: I think you'd be hard pressed to find an admin who'd honestly rather spec admin than play the actual game. I've tried it, and reffing 1v1s too, but it's truthfully not too fun at least when compared to actually playing. And when those spec admins have their own regiments but can't actually play with them because they need to sit in spec and be on the lookout for occasional rulebreakers, I feel that just creates strain and isn't very good for their regiment overall. At what point would it stop being a fun hobby and more an unpaid job which separates them from their own community?

Maybe a potential solution would be to recruit more admins from the leaders of regiments and have them sit in spec for a round during an event on a rotational basis? So that there will always be a few admins in spec but at the same time will allow other admins to play for most of an event?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:37:27 am by HuntehPetros »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2020, 12:04:25 pm »
absolutely agreed on the last few points but regarding the first one re spec admins: I think you'd be hard pressed to find an admin who'd honestly rather spec admin than play the actual game. I've tried it, and reffing 1v1s too, but it's truthfully not too fun at least when compared to actually playing. And when those spec admins have their own regiments but can't actually play with them because they need to sit in spec and be on the lookout for occasional rulebreakers, I feel that just creates strain and isn't very good for their regiment overall. At what point would it stop being a fun hobby and more an unpaid job which separates them from their own community?

Maybe a potential solution would be to recruit more admins from the leaders of regiments and have them sit in spec for a round during an event on a rotational basis? So that there will always be a few admins in spec but at the same time will allow other admins to play for most of an event?

Err i tryed to do a rotating admin aswell for siege even brought it up ta everyone during our very first meeting. you know what they said that would be to confusing on who actually host and would feel like to much of a mess in enforcing whoever hosting that events rules since its not there own.since different admins do different stuff. And that isn’t that the reason y we kicked moraine out of sunday? Cause i was hosting under someone elsses rules.. ~sorry moraine love you tho ~so i find rotating hosts stupid if that what your meaning with an side kick admin that changes every time.

And For having adding more admins that aint a reg leader or officer or some formal experience in leading or admining. I pefer to have someone who knows what there doing and can trust to do it right..then trying to train a whole bunch of new admins and getting asked millions of questions. Maybe one or two questions to make sure. but basically fill the cup to much it will eventually start to spill over. And cause a mess.
And sure i would love to play with my reg during the siege try out the maps but thats what i signed up for to host an event so its my responsibility to see it through. Sure i would let nickyj or midnight host whenever they feel like since there co-hosts and only rarely do i ask them to host cause I don’t feel like it. think last one was few months ago??  Don’t really remember
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not sure what else to suggest then

Offline CorpsNDog

• Private
  • AUS 10thRM / NA 13thFL/24th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CorpsNDog
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2020, 01:52:31 pm »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :o :o :o- Byron you wouldn't talk to me because I chose not to join your reg that split off when I was nothing but nice to you lol. Why should anyone believe what you say about working together and you growing up when you're insanely petty all the time and always out for drama? I feel like you just want to create more drama where you can. You're right about the admins though, they need to be in spectator mode whether they like it or not. If they can't handle not playing then they should stick to playing or not admin. Maybe just

- MAKE A LIST OF GOOD MAPS SO YOU DON'T KEEP WASTING EVERYBODY'S TIME GOING THROUGH THEM. IF ITS TOO HARD THEN LET ME GO THROUGH THEM. YOUVE HAD YEARS TO DO THIS

- I mostly want to say that Xethos sucks so bad at being an admin. Most of the time I deserve to be kicked by every admin but he's the one I see abuse his powers the most. He's kicked me and plenty of others for no reason a few times when we weren't breaking the rules or anything and I was being at my best behavior. I assume it's just him abusing his powers again to make room for friends instead of being fair. Moraine, Copot, and Kitty also suck.

- PLEASE KEEP SHROOMS AWAY FROM BEING AN ADMIN. I WILL SERIOUSLY PAY HIM NOT TO ADMIN. ID LIKE A GOFUNDME TYPE THING SET UP SO I CAN GET MONEY FROM OTHERS AND MYSELF TO PAY HIM TO LEAVE. IM SURE OTHERS HAVE HAD WAY BETTER EXPERIENCES WITH HIM GONE TOO SO PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS DREAM POSSIBLE.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :-X 8)
- WHERE DID BBG COMMANDER BATTLE GO? IM SICK OF PLAYING WITH TURKS AND ASIANS

- Like Mayhem said, make Pedro an admin.

- Also a summary of what a lot of the admins have basically said, " Poor me. It's so hard to be an admin for one hour of the day. Nobody is perfect so hopefully that's a good enough excuse for easily fixable mistakes I'm too lazy to fix. I'm going to deflect the questions because you do other bad things too I just don't want to take responsibility.
- Pretty much everyone I've met so far on this game are such pathetic morons on the game and irl I can feel myself becoming a loser every second I spend here.

- Please let us do our own thing for one event. Normal rules and everything but admins can only switch maps and simple stuff like that. I know us retards can do better on our own than with your help.
 ;) ??? 8) ::) :P
- Badmins don't deserve a voice or an opinion

- Ban the 61e and specifically Macbeth from events becuase they love to stall when they can. No one wants to watch the 61e circle around a few guys for 3 minutes and struggle to get a single kill. I might be wrong about the cav regiment name but four of us in the 13thFL wiped out the 61e three rounds in a row and I think we only had 3 deaths those rounds. You suck. Don't play cavalry again

- It's 5 in the morning so I don't even really know hat im talking
about anymore.

2ndSG / 13thFL 4EVA <3 >:( ??? ::) :-* :o

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2020, 02:47:52 pm »
I wish I could get in on this corruption :(
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Shrooms

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrooms
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2020, 04:15:58 pm »
Btw not sure why im seriously replying to this but whatever. I have accepted just about every admin that has asked to be one and I will give them a chance to do well. Also we used to do constant custom maps but it gets boring so now I do some randoms and some customs. Also it would be nice if everyone followed the rules and thus wouldn't need admins. Which is odd that your bringing this up since your reg seems to cause a lot of issues during every event.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2020, 04:16:52 pm »
THIS JUST CONFIRMS that the 6te had the best admins