Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115801 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 1]
« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2020, 04:11:13 am »
Rever failed to attend team meetings and the official match tonight and is being released, per sources.

Spoiler
Rever no pudo asistir a las reuniones del equipo y al partido oficial de esta noche y está siendo liberado, según las fuentes.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:13:35 am by Fartknocker »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #377 on: May 18, 2020, 04:15:16 am »
lmao fucking yoshie trying to ruin our team by posting logs. very nice yoshie you are a insanely good fraud. lmao dont fucking talk to me again you two face fuck.
as i said u completly misunderstood my intent i simply wanted to troll and u take this like a little sensitive pussy like holy shit i meant to ask you to post the logs but u never got back to me i tought u wouldnt care.
lmao dude it just happens i am a sensitive little pussy but you said you simply wanted to troll. how is this trolling??? posting steam logs of me shit talking kristine BEHIND his back is simply trolling especially when my team just lost. also me getting back to you doesnt mean shit dude. oh yeah you fucking slaying me on NA GF for a accidental tk and shit talking me really helps you fucking rat. go fucking graduate highschool instead of playing a fuck ton of video games. oh im best NA i have cookie crumbs on my stomach and i live in my moms basement. fucking egotistical pussy. you might be older than me but you have a small fucking brain. lemme send you an extra chromosome. admit it you just wanted to fuck with our team so you could feel better about yourself.
go cry to russian cuz i tbaged you on na gf some more pussy lol.
lmao dude just goes to show what kind of person you really are. using other peoples names as even more leverage against me. btw not a single apology to my team so far except constant excuses and insults. i guess its all you have when you become literally the person you preach against. actually you probably already was like this but hid behind your facade for so long people never noticed.
i wont apologize until u talk to me im not a keyboard warior and have no interest in being one i tried talking to you and explain my selft already by typing clearly didnt work

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 18, 2020, 04:39:05 am »
Map 1: We took a beating on the first map. That map is our kryptonite. I volunteered to sit out as I was performing poorly. Once I came back in, I was still performing poorly. I will put that first map on my shoulders. I let the team down.

Map 2: We had some solid improvement late in the match but it was too late. Yoshie was rushing around our edge and we failed to seal him off adequately at the start.  Our adjustments worked well when we put Jaax and myself up against Cwater and Yoshie on our right side. I think we did a poor job in open melee. We separate and get picked apart. When we play slow and pace ourselves we do a much better job.

All credit to Blademasters. They did a great job and have a very talented roster. We'll see them again and the result will be different.

We just gotta go back to the drawing board and improve. We will come back stronger. No pessimism on this team. Either you're in or you're out. And we are all in.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 18, 2020, 04:52:02 am »
stay tuned either sometime tonight or tomorrow im gonna be updating with important information regarding the server, some rule additions, mabe some minor things and i'm also adding more to the prize pool (somewhat of a twist ig)
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #380 on: May 18, 2020, 05:21:57 am »
"if cytiuz had a better lineup  they would have done better"- NickCole

1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 18, 2020, 05:27:14 am »
"if cytiuz had a better lineup  they would have done better"- NickCole

"I'm the Bill Belichick of NW"

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #382 on: May 18, 2020, 07:01:14 am »
They would of won more rounds if Camden & Red Viper were playing. It's not like I said they would of won the whole match...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 07:10:35 am by -Nick »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #383 on: May 18, 2020, 07:34:22 am »
Rever failed to attend team meetings and the official match tonight and is being released, per sources.

Spoiler
Rever no pudo asistir a las reuniones del equipo y al partido oficial de esta noche y está siendo liberado, según las fuentes.
[close]

👀👀👀👀

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2020, 04:30:21 pm »
Where is the match video upload of our match GLENN
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 18, 2020, 05:40:26 pm »
Where is the match video upload of our match GLENN
windflower is too embarrassed because it has two watermarks on it. Bandicam and Microsoft studio

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 18, 2020, 06:15:04 pm »
They would of won more rounds if Camden & Red Viper were playing. It's not like I said they would of won the whole match...

I agree.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 18, 2020, 06:20:34 pm »
new info

Rules update:
Timeout Rules: Each team will get 2 timeouts a match, each one will last, at most, a minute and 30 seconds. At the end of the timeout each team must be ready to go by typing "R".
Map Change Timing Rules: The maximum amount of time between each match will be 5 minutes.

Server Update:
I plan on limiting the amount of people in spectator to 15 people (25 people in the server). This would allow for there to be enough people for refs, subs, casters and admins to be present on the server as well as a few spectators. I know that this probably won't be a welcomed change for most but the reasoning for it is for this: last night on the server we had an average of 30 people spectating and it was super spammy, toxic and probably distracting for everybody participating. I personally did not like how many people were on the server. Another reason is for the stream. There has been a lot of work put into it and nobody watches it for the most part. I think it would be a better environment for everybody if we had those excess spectators in a different spot. Plus I think it help adds to the fact that this is a tournament. Every other game streams their tournaments to their community and makes it an event every time a match is on and I want to have the same effect for our game. I kinda sound like im shilling but i've never streamed before this and i'm not too sure if i'm going to stream after this (idk). Either way with or without the stream I think this change is good and partly necessary. I'm open to reversing this change if most people are upset about it (for the regular season) but when the playoffs do happen this change is going to be the norm.

Prize Pool Update:
I'm adding another $50 to the prize pool. However the $50 dollars i'm putting in isn't going towards the winning team, but instead it will be a bonus for somebody who does well within a criteria that week. For week 1 I gave 10$ to waste for having the 2nd most kills in the week (russian refused). Next week it might be KDA, Points, first bloods etc. I won't announce it until the week is over and the money is distributed so that nobody is really playing towards anything, except for playing well. I thought it was a neat little idea so I hope you guys think the same. Edit: also the money will never be used for something bad, like I won't give it out to someone with the most deaths, TKs etc. It's just for good stats.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 06:26:56 pm by Aurum »

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 18, 2020, 06:22:27 pm »
also pedro is not on a team or in the undrafted pool. not sure why this is going around

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 18, 2020, 06:30:48 pm »
Having people in spec watching the match is what I play for. I play for the fans. That’s the reason I go out and give my all every time. I want everyone on the damn server.

Or it’d be cool if everyone came out to the LG discord and we have a big watch party and everyone watch the stream. Either could work.

Didn’t think Coronavirus would impact fan attendance in NW.