Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 114290 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 1]
« Reply #360 on: May 17, 2020, 04:04:45 am »
hey guys who’s ready for the bias commentary I had for Waste’s team when Windflower uploads
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union
« Reply #361 on: May 17, 2020, 04:38:09 am »
hey guys who’s ready for the bias commentary I had for Waste’s team when Windflower uploads
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #362 on: May 17, 2020, 05:09:38 am »
Spoiler
[close]

suuuuuuuuuper scuffed recording but should be uploaded today
click here to join the 84th

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #363 on: May 17, 2020, 05:22:45 am »
sorry boys got caught up with real life things today my bad my bad

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #364 on: May 17, 2020, 11:43:28 pm »
lmao fucking yoshie trying to ruin our team by posting logs. very nice yoshie you are a insanely good fraud. lmao dont fucking talk to me again you two face fuck.
as i said u completly misunderstood my intent i simply wanted to troll and u take this like a little sensitive pussy like holy shit i meant to ask you to post the logs but u never got back to me i tought u wouldnt care.
lmao dude it just happens i am a sensitive little pussy but you said you simply wanted to troll. how is this trolling??? posting steam logs of me shit talking kristine BEHIND his back is simply trolling especially when my team just lost. also me getting back to you doesnt mean shit dude. oh yeah you fucking slaying me on NA GF for a accidental tk and shit talking me really helps you fucking rat. go fucking graduate highschool instead of playing a fuck ton of video games. oh im best NA i have cookie crumbs on my stomach and i live in my moms basement. fucking egotistical pussy. you might be older than me but you have a small fucking brain. lemme send you an extra chromosome. admit it you just wanted to fuck with our team so you could feel better about yourself.
go cry to russian cuz i tbaged you on na gf some more pussy lol.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #365 on: May 18, 2020, 12:46:13 am »

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #366 on: May 18, 2020, 12:57:31 am »
lmao fucking yoshie trying to ruin our team by posting logs. very nice yoshie you are a insanely good fraud. lmao dont fucking talk to me again you two face fuck.
as i said u completly misunderstood my intent i simply wanted to troll and u take this like a little sensitive pussy like holy shit i meant to ask you to post the logs but u never got back to me i tought u wouldnt care.
lmao dude it just happens i am a sensitive little pussy but you said you simply wanted to troll. how is this trolling??? posting steam logs of me shit talking kristine BEHIND his back is simply trolling especially when my team just lost. also me getting back to you doesnt mean shit dude. oh yeah you fucking slaying me on NA GF for a accidental tk and shit talking me really helps you fucking rat. go fucking graduate highschool instead of playing a fuck ton of video games. oh im best NA i have cookie crumbs on my stomach and i live in my moms basement. fucking egotistical pussy. you might be older than me but you have a small fucking brain. lemme send you an extra chromosome. admit it you just wanted to fuck with our team so you could feel better about yourself.
go cry to russian cuz i tbaged you on na gf some more pussy lol.
lmao dude just goes to show what kind of person you really are. using other peoples names as even more leverage against me. btw not a single apology to my team so far except constant excuses and insults. i guess its all you have when you become literally the person you preach against. actually you probably already was like this but hid behind your facade for so long people never noticed.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #367 on: May 18, 2020, 01:22:45 am »

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2020, 01:38:58 am »
Image from Gyazo" width="766

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2020, 03:02:58 am »
match tonight boutta go live on server or twitch
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2020, 04:00:44 am »
Blademasters 2 - 0  Vindica

Rounds - 32 - 16
Map 1 - 16 - 6
[close]
Map 2 - 16 - 10
[close]

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #372 on: May 18, 2020, 04:01:32 am »
glenn the caster
click here to join the 84th

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 18, 2020, 04:03:56 am »
Full Analysis of the match asap

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #374 on: May 18, 2020, 04:06:16 am »
Full Analysis of the match asap
Yoshie's outside pressure was way too much to handle, and when it was handled, Vindica threw rounds they were up in

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)