Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 548887 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. (V.2)
« Reply #2115 on: October 20, 2020, 01:02:18 pm »
Yeah, you obviously can't read what we said? What I said was, we didn't give the admin password out. Doesn't mean I didn't join the server and do the very harmful thing of reviving myself once (omg).

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2116 on: October 20, 2020, 01:15:44 pm »
Cliken hurry up and post your reply, I've been waiting.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #2117 on: October 20, 2020, 01:18:27 pm »
The fuck happened??

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
« Reply #2118 on: October 20, 2020, 01:24:28 pm »
The fuck happened??

Someone got the admin pass and fucked with the 92nd event, and then 92nd bannend the 27th thinking they were the ''imposter''  ;)

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #2119 on: October 20, 2020, 01:25:35 pm »
Yeah, you obviously can't read what we said? What I said was, we didn't give the admin password out. Doesn't mean I didn't join the server and do the very harmful thing of reviving myself once (omg).

Might possibly be the dumbest and self-incriminating argument I've heard this year lmao
Its okay cliken, in all the years I've seen you in this community I've never seen more than 1 brain cell of yours firing at once.

I can't incriminate myself more if they already accessed the logs and saw I was logged on with admin. I can't just pull an among us and murder a man in front of everyone and scream NOCK DID IT. My point was I wasn't the one who fucked with the server settings to ruin the event. I'm not 12 years old.

19:16:12 - 27th_LtCol_John_Price Changed the game max points to 1.

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: October 20, 2020, 01:26:58 pm »

Might possibly be the dumbest and self-incriminating argument I've heard this year lmao
Its okay cliken, in all the years I've seen you in this community I've never seen more than 1 brain cell of yours firing at once.

I can't incriminate myself more if they already accessed the logs and saw I was logged on with admin. I can't just pull an among us and murder a man in front of everyone and scream NOCK DID IT. My point was I wasn't the one who fucked with the server settings to ruin the event. I'm not 12 years old.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: October 20, 2020, 01:27:42 pm »

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
« Reply #2122 on: October 20, 2020, 01:28:43 pm »

I'll just put things in a different context so that my single brain cell can educate you. It is currently communicating with you in a language that technically isn't my mother tongue by the way.

"I only broke into someone's house by using their key without their consent or knowledge and did the very harmful thing of just chilling there once (omg)"
You are quite litteraly violating someone else's property and you still have the gull to complain afterwards that you get sanctionned for it.
I strongly doubt you would be keen to know that multiple 45thN members would come to a 27th event with admin passes and did what they wanted without them paying for it.

You also take other people for idiots by claiming you didn't give out the admin pass, yet you and a lot of your members had it. So you had to know it was being given out as well as who it was given by, which you obviously gladly let happen. You also could have tried to prevent it, but instead of that you use the admin pass to your own benefit so that you could amongs other things revive yourself wow lmao so responsible, defo not a 12 yo.

So get off your high horse and start by maybe apologizing to the 50+ 45thN members who weren't able to play because of your bs, as well as the 92nd as there's not even a shred of apologetic tones on any of the threads where this is being discussed
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 01:30:15 pm by Clikenforce »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #2123 on: October 20, 2020, 01:30:14 pm »

Wow. As much as I fucking despise the 92nd you take the crown of biggest shit lord of the Community by a country mile.

Haven't seen something this pathetic since your shambles of a tournament - RGT. 
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: October 20, 2020, 01:31:25 pm »

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
« Reply #2125 on: October 20, 2020, 01:32:58 pm »
#27thDidNothingWrong

Wursti

« Reply #2126 on: October 20, 2020, 01:34:01 pm »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2127 on: October 20, 2020, 01:35:02 pm »

This one is so good tbh

Spoiler

Wow. As much as I fucking despise the 92nd you take the crown of biggest shit lord of the Community by a country mile.

Haven't seen something this pathetic since your shambles of a tournament - RGT. 
[close]
Wtf Maskman, we're on a truce, so you love us instead of hating us!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #2128 on: October 20, 2020, 01:35:11 pm »
#27thDidNothingWrong

ok

Offline (Jerome)

• First Sergeant
  • Leader of the 45thN Grenadier Company
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gerome