Awesome
Oatmeal
Mexicant
Pedro
Cwater
Hawkince
TheJollyCanadian
MATT

Author Topic: VetroG's Groupfighting Draft Tournament | Teams RELEASED | 7/7/19 9:15 EST  (Read 19283 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Pulling out, Gold Cup Final tonight

VAMOS USA
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I don’t like your politics VetroG, and for that reason:

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
Pulling out, Gold Cup Final tonight

VAMOS USA
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
This is DISGUSTING, now I refuse to participate. Instead I will drink my sorrows away... God bless

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
I don’t like your politics VetroG, and for that reason:

LOL
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
i wish to leave this tournament

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
I get what everyone is attempting to state by withdrawing from this tournament, but would just like to say this solves next to nothing and bears little relevance to the hacking allegations in question. While I do not agree in any way with the accusations of this so called 'investigative team' I also do not believe that sabotaging a tournament involving 40+ people (give or take) in order to spite a single individual is conducive to any form of resolution, and other avenues of ostracizing said player/players which do not affect those who simply wish to enjoy a gfing tournament would be both more effective, as well as more considerate of those who have no interest in this superfluous drama. Just my thoughts.

Again, I do not agree with or condone the findings of Vetro and Co. in any way whatsoever, but am still likely to attend the tourney if it is held.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
yeah it is quite petty and just a form of virtue signaling by stating it on the forums vs just not showing up
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

|Viper|

Yeah of course the tournament is still gonna happen. Imagine being spiteful enough for one person to ruin a community ran tournament over personal beef.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:41:06 am by VetroG »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Gotta support the US vs Mexico tonight. And playing for Mexicant’s team means you’re a traitor to the US.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

|Viper|

Start hoping on your teams Ts for the draft groupfighting tournament!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
I’m legit watching the Gold Cup I dunno why other folks are dropping out but it’s whatevers good luck to the winners of this draft tonight sorry for not showing Mexicant also sorry for not using periods.

Vamos USA
click here to join the 84th

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
I’m legit watching the Gold Cup I dunno why other folks are dropping out but it’s whatevers good luck to the winners of this draft tonight sorry for not showing Mexicant also sorry for not using periods.

Vamos USA
Im watching the knicks game
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
I get what everyone is attempting to state by withdrawing from this tournament, but would just like to say this solves next to nothing and bears little relevance to the hacking allegations in question. While I do not agree in any way with the accusations of this so called 'investigative team' I also do not believe that sabotaging a tournament involving 40+ people (give or take) in order to spite a single individual is conducive to any form of resolution, and other avenues of ostracizing said player/players which do not affect those who simply wish to enjoy a gfing tournament would be both more effective, as well as more considerate of those who have no interest in this superfluous drama. Just my thoughts.

Again, I do not agree with or condone the findings of Vetro and Co. in any way whatsoever, but am still likely to attend the tourney if it is held.

i don't actually care about the allegations im just leaving b/c everyone else is

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
Every time I do one of these, I feel like everybody else is linked into a psionic network that tells them where to go. I didn't even get a roadmap.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!