Author Topic: Irishs EU / NA Lists *Updated 11/06/19*  (Read 12217 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Irishs EU / NA Lists *Updated 21/12/18"
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2018, 07:11:42 am »
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
Leaders of the LG, fought them a couple of times, they work well together and usually play very aggressive and can quickly overwhelm you with swift volleys and melee. Both were excellent fighters, and having an advantage in numbers in a melee never guaranteed much vs the LG. Usually perform well with Wastee complimenting Russian rather than vice versa. Had a solid large following of high tier meleers from Nr37 / 71st origin so unfortunately most likely did not get to see them in an underdog position. Very successful in NWL / NAPL.
[close]
bruh u were there they got smashed by the Sil when they were "in an underdog position"(not a bandwagon)

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

i mean look at how awful and basic that leading is
[close]
You're funny

No CC?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2018, 07:12:55 am »
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
Leaders of the LG, fought them a couple of times, they work well together and usually play very aggressive and can quickly overwhelm you with swift volleys and melee. Both were excellent fighters, and having an advantage in numbers in a melee never guaranteed much vs the LG. Usually perform well with Wastee complimenting Russian rather than vice versa. Had a solid large following of high tier meleers from Nr37 / 71st origin so unfortunately most likely did not get to see them in an underdog position. Very successful in NWL / NAPL.
[close]
bruh u were there they got smashed by the Sil when they were "in an underdog position"(not a bandwagon)

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
You're funny

No CC?
It was a good joke.

Also Gi go to bed.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2018, 07:16:18 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
You're funny

No CC?
[close]
It was a good joke.

Also Gi go to bed.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-cant-handle-the-truth

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2018, 07:20:03 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
You're funny

No CC?
[close]
It was a good joke.

Also Gi go to bed.

I think you need to conform to a belief that actually has as much truth as you tell.
https://www.scientology.org/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2018, 07:25:01 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
You're funny

No CC?
[close]
It was a good joke.

Also Gi go to bed.

I think you need to conform to a belief that actually has as much truth as you tell.
I am yet to be corrected but I think I know what you would say 

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2018, 07:26:06 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
You're funny

No CC?
[close]
It was a good joke.

Also Gi go to bed.

[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2018, 07:33:02 am »
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
You're funny

No CC?
It was a good joke.

Also Gi go to bed.

hey thats me

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2018, 07:52:22 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
You're funny

No CC?
[close]
It was a good joke.

Also Gi go to bed.

[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2018, 10:35:26 am »
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

I almost forgot about that match tbh. Will rewatch it later and see. Bearing in mind that we all have off days. Wouldn't warrant taking off from the list anyways ;)

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2018, 03:27:44 pm »
Sil were a good regiment. Patrick is also a good dude.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2018, 04:49:51 pm »
gf or melee list when

#I.points

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2018, 07:35:36 pm »
Sil were good at a few things that kept with them after the PSG dissolved, they managed without John's skillful leading and they're also the nicest people in NW

Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

I almost forgot about that match tbh. Will rewatch it later and see. Bearing in mind that we all have off days. Wouldn't warrant taking off from the list anyways ;)
Waste and Lawbringer very similar leading style :P

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2018, 08:19:43 pm »
Sil were good at a few things that kept with them after the PSG dissolved, they managed without John's skillful leading and they're also the nicest people in NW

Spoiler
Wastee / Russianfury
[close]

varatoss 2 strongk

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Waste and Lawbringer very similar leading style :P

+1 on the Sil, but also answering a year old comment on that video Wind xD.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2018, 08:23:58 pm »
For a regiment that refused to play us you like to talk a lotta smack Windflower :(

Also we beat the 30th 6-4 the week before that Sil match so I don't worry too much about an off night against Maple and co

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2018, 08:39:50 pm »
For a regiment that refused to play us you like to talk a lotta smack Windflower :(

Also we beat the 30th 6-4 the week before that Sil match so I don't worry too much about an off night against Maple and co

Alexander was a very happy boi that night