Author Topic: North American Community Lists - NaCl [UPDATE 1.1: "Show Some Melee Competence"]  (Read 393725 times)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
Ignoring failures. Right. What I think is happening is the 3eVolt is actually doing well right now and people are too arrogant to admit it.

Our recent accomplishments:
Dans GFing Tournament: 1st Place AND the top 4 teams were all 3eVolt groups except for 1 person
NWL Season 6 League 1: 1st Place
4-0 Groupfighting record vs a top 3 regiment; the 71st (which currently has some of the best players to ever touch the game)

Our failures:
Lost a few unofficial lbs which were meant to be for our new NCOs to practice leading

71st recent accomplishments:
Beat 3eVolt officially months ago

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
your not 4-0 in grpupfights tho.

and i wouldnt really count dans tournament as an accomplishment
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile

I really don't care what you value as an accomplishment. If the 71st has done something as of late that outweighs dans tournament, then let me know, then maybe there's a real discussion to be had about the 71st placement. But right now there isn't. The 71st hasn't done anything note worthy since its reformed - you're trying to bring down our accomplishments to make it seem as though your lack there of isn't anything short of laughable with your stacked lineup.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
Ignoring failures. Right. What I think is happening is the 3eVolt is actually doing well right now and people are too arrogant to admit it.

Dans GFing Tournament: 1st Place AND the top 4 teams were all 3eVolt groups except for 1 person
4-0 Groupfighting record vs a top 3 regiment; the 71st (which currently has some of the best players to ever touch the game)

Our failures:
Lost a few unofficial lbs which were meant to be for our new NCOs to practice leading

You continue to blatantly lie to cover your ass.  We most recently beat you guys 7-3 on May 11th in which AsianP led, as with both of the 6-4 wins I mentioned earlier. We have also won plenty of times in groupfights (as have you guys). 
Leader of the 71st

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Grim you missed some achievements (63e and 71st).

71st Highland Regiment
3rd Regimental GoupFighting Tournament (71st beat 2te 10-7)
Groupfighting League (Zzehth, Jackie, Achilles, Russian, blade, theo, cheesey and skinny)

63e Regiment
2x GroupFighting Tournament (Chicken Mastas)
1st Regimental GroupFighting Tournament

I think I missed a few things, and from my point of view of achievements (all time) the hall of fame thing should be:

12th
63e
3eVolt

Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
My favorite part is when Russian is like "ooo wow grim is dissing 71st cause someone said they are better, and look how triggered grim is", and then the whole 71st trigger squad shows up and starts dissing 3e even tho all grim did was point out the 3e have been stompin on some 71st lately.

This whole argument is pointless anyway, how about you guys 1v1 right now and just get it over with.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile

I really don't care what you value as an accomplishment. If the 71st has done something as of late that outweighs dans tournament, then let me know, then maybe there's a real discussion to be had about the 71st placement. But right now there isn't. The 71st hasn't done anything note worthy since its reformed - you're trying to bring down our accomplishments to make it seem as though your lack there of isn't anything short of laughable with your stacked lineup.
what i find laughable is that you make up numbers. The 3eVolt are not perfect in groupfighting like you say they are. it has not been months since our lb either. The official lb was on April 24th (My birthday if anyone cares :P). It has been one month. We have done a couple of unofficial lbs as well. look at cheeseys post for the scores. Dans tournament wasnt even a regimental one. One of the teams that signed up was literally walking the entire time.

My favorite part is when Russian is like "ooo wow grim is dissing 71st cause someone said they are better, and look how triggered grim is", and then the whole 71st trigger squad shows up and starts dissing 3e even tho all grim did was point out the 3e have been stompin on some 71st lately.

This whole argument is pointless anyway, how about you guys 1v1 right now and just get it over with.
banter is lyfe
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Spoiler

what i find laughable is that you make up numbers. The 3eVolt are not perfect in groupfighting like you say they are. it has not been months since our lb either. The official lb was on April 24th (My birthday if anyone cares :P). It has been one month. We have done a couple of unofficial lbs as well. look at cheeseys post for the scores. Dans tournament wasnt even a regimental one. One of the teams that signed up was literally walking the entire time.

banter is lyfe
[close]

To be fair, the Power Walkers beat Superbad and BabyJ so both of you are shit.
Chefs4Lyfe
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 11:40:35 pm by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
We're talking about the current rankings, Zzehth

And Cheesey you're talking about an unofficial match. Unofficial matches are so for a reason. We didn't put everything we could into it, we had just finished NWL and were burnt out. If I was Asian I wouldn't have taken the 1v1 because I knew the our guys just wanted to chill meanwhile your men would be hungry to beat the guys that just won NWL.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
Spoiler
Spoiler

banter is lyfe
[close]

To be fair, the Power Walkers beat Superbad and BabyJ so both of you are shit.
Code
Chefs4Lyfe
[close]
i was with someone named SuperBad, so it was pretty much a 1v2 agaisnt 2 people that are already better than me.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
BabyJesus, I'm not saying the 3eVolt is perfect in groupfighting. Stop projecting on me.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
BabyJesus, I'm not saying the 3eVolt is perfect in groupfighting. Stop projecting on me.
sorry when you say you are 4-0 that kinda means you are perfect in groupfighting

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
We're talking about the current rankings, Zzehth

Just saying you missed those achievements, I do not expect you to add them. ;D ::)

Great day, time to drink.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Our failures:

That and $1.06 will get you a coffee at McDonald's.

No seriously, good job.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
God I love banter.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.