Author Topic: North American Community Lists - NaCl [UPDATE 1.1: "Show Some Melee Competence"]  (Read 393731 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community Lists - NaCl [#WBANTZ™]
« Reply #2070 on: March 11, 2016, 08:17:57 pm »
Great suggestion Dante. You should go make that list. And make sure it's unbiased, because we all know it's possible for someone to make an unbiased list.

I think people like Dante take these lists to seriously....

You could've actually took what I said seriously and step back for a moment and realize it'd have benefited you. Instead you used sarcasm and acted as if what I'm saying is impossible to do so keep on being an underachiever dude. I think everyone takes these lists seriously because of the way it is presented. It looks as if it's legit but it's really not and many people were wronged when this list was made. The fact that someone won't update it, doesn't help. Look at my post again, it's really detailed.
Well sorry but your idea is stupid. It puts too much emphasize on 1 duel and that one random time on NAGF when someone did good. You see, I think your idea will have the opposite effect. People arent going to want to duel if they have a chance of losing and lowering their ranking. I bet you didnt think about that one did you? 

And you obviously know nothing about tournaments. Tournaments are privately hosted. That means that if i want to go host a tournament and allow everyone to play, I could and you cant stop me. If you want to make a tournament that only has the "good" players, then go for it. Good luck getting them all to show up tho.

Btw the criteria grimsight used is on the first page. But you probably didnt look at that because it is beneath you.

#AllHailTeamAlphaMale

I already did look at the criteria, it's obviously on the first page no shit dude. I was talking about invitation only tournaments but we can have an open tournament too, that's not that big of a deal? Lol?

It doesn't put emphasis on 1 duel, you didn't read what I wrote. It puts emphasis on MANY duels with top quality opposition. If you actually read my post, you'd know that. You need to have many duels against elite competition or people in your rankings or above it to move up or down.

Now you said some people aren't going to duel because their rankings will go lower? Those people shouldn't be ranked then. That's being a coward and shows that you aren't really the best if you won't play the best or the elite. Plus in the forums we'll have a thread where we have certain people duel certain people if they want to move up, and the person that is highly ranked has a MANDATORY challenger to keep his rank. That keeps everyone sharp and having tons of duels in general for practice so they don't lose, thus causing competitions to be more competitive than ever before.

For example someone is a 90, and he beats everyone in the 90- below division 7-2, at least the people who are at the top of those divisions. He then wants to fight the guy that's a 91. If the guy who is 91 hasn't dueled anyone in his division or anyone beneath/higher than him and he's just hogging that rank, he'll have a mandatory duel against the 90 person if he wants to be on the list or ranked as a 91. If he wins, then he stays as a 91, if he loses, he moves down, but not by much. If he gets his ass kicked 7-1, then currently he's not a 91 but he might become a 91 2-4 weeks later if he wins a ton of duels.

How is this not good? You want to be on the list, man up and duel people.

BTW I don't know much about groupfighting and don't give a fuck about NAGF results or any of that shit because at the end of the day, tournaments aren't groupfights, they're Ft7's.

And Groupfighting is the most corrupt shit ever anyways because you guys join stacked teams, and don't make the case for Tammo vs Jackie, because both teams are stacked regardless, no one else in NW has a chance.

Groupfighting should only be 5-10 People in your own regiment against other regiments, not handpicked teams. This will 1. Cause people to want to join regiments so they can participate in such events. 2. Stop the cherry picking, and people like you from even winning a GF because you won't be able to just ride your teams success when you didn't get any kills. 3. Makes regiments seek out top talent.

You're welcome NW!
Hey look ranking someone based on one duel!

And Groupfighting is the most corrupt shit ever anyways because you guys join stacked teams, and don't make the case for Tammo vs Jackie, because both teams are stacked regardless, no one else in NW has a chance.

Groupfighting should only be 5-10 People in your own regiment against other regiments, not handpicked teams. This will 1. Cause people to want to join regiments so they can participate in such events. 2. Stop the cherry picking, and people like you from even winning a GF because you won't be able to just ride your teams success when you didn't get any kills. 3. Makes regiments seek out top talent.
I never said anything about groupfighting teams. I was more referring to linebattles. Most regiments that i know already try to get good players to join their regiment so they could win lbs not some worthless gf matches. And you wernt even there to watch the tournament i won. I did my job for the most part. I was usually somewhere in the middle of the scoreboard and even was on the top a couple of times.

The tournament i won wasnt pre picked teams. It more like the pug system that we have today. I was the captain and chose the best players, so obviously i most know a little bit about ranking people.

I think Dante is just mad because he cant groupfight. Probably the reason he is so against it.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2071 on: March 11, 2016, 08:18:48 pm »
Your best bet is to isolate yourself from people in NW and hope one day they'll go away upon realizing that the hours they logged trying to be the best mean nothing in the long run.

If you're gonna talk shit, why not do it on a game where winning and being the best has meaning? For example, play CS:GO or some MOBA and try to be the best. When you're good and making money, you can talk shit all you want.

This community is too small for a handful of people to engage in dick-measuring contests.

The same arguments are recycled over and over again by the same people. Just play the game :D.

/rant

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2072 on: March 11, 2016, 08:32:17 pm »
getting on this list shouldn't be hard, all i need to do is spin like fuck

im not even na

admiral_poo: 100

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #2073 on: March 11, 2016, 08:35:51 pm »

im not even na

You should see the banter on your own euro/commie list

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #2074 on: March 11, 2016, 08:36:04 pm »

im not even na

but i shit on you on 79th server all the time

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: March 11, 2016, 08:36:40 pm »

im not even na

but i shit on you on 79th server all the time

exactly you're an na faggot who spins its difficult people stab fast

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: March 11, 2016, 08:48:07 pm »
Rogelio is a good duelist, but he's like a dead rat when it comes to groupfighting.
xD

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2077 on: March 11, 2016, 08:49:12 pm »
i just noticed Herishey has a silver medal. Pls make him a 93.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Joseph4Lakers

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: March 11, 2016, 08:53:07 pm »
Great suggestion Dante. You should go make that list. And make sure it's unbiased, because we all know it's possible for someone to make an unbiased list.

I think people like Dante take these lists to seriously....

You could've actually took what I said seriously and step back for a moment and realize it'd have benefited you. Instead you used sarcasm and acted as if what I'm saying is impossible to do so keep on being an underachiever dude. I think everyone takes these lists seriously because of the way it is presented. It looks as if it's legit but it's really not and many people were wronged when this list was made. The fact that someone won't update it, doesn't help. Look at my post again, it's really detailed.
Well sorry but your idea is stupid. It puts too much emphasize on 1 duel and that one random time on NAGF when someone did good. You see, I think your idea will have the opposite effect. People arent going to want to duel if they have a chance of losing and lowering their ranking. I bet you didnt think about that one did you? 

And you obviously know nothing about tournaments. Tournaments are privately hosted. That means that if i want to go host a tournament and allow everyone to play, I could and you cant stop me. If you want to make a tournament that only has the "good" players, then go for it. Good luck getting them all to show up tho.

Btw the criteria grimsight used is on the first page. But you probably didnt look at that because it is beneath you.

#AllHailTeamAlphaMale

I already did look at the criteria, it's obviously on the first page no shit dude. I was talking about invitation only tournaments but we can have an open tournament too, that's not that big of a deal? Lol?

It doesn't put emphasis on 1 duel, you didn't read what I wrote. It puts emphasis on MANY duels with top quality opposition. If you actually read my post, you'd know that. You need to have many duels against elite competition or people in your rankings or above it to move up or down.

Now you said some people aren't going to duel because their rankings will go lower? Those people shouldn't be ranked then. That's being a coward and shows that you aren't really the best if you won't play the best or the elite. Plus in the forums we'll have a thread where we have certain people duel certain people if they want to move up, and the person that is highly ranked has a MANDATORY challenger to keep his rank. That keeps everyone sharp and having tons of duels in general for practice so they don't lose, thus causing competitions to be more competitive than ever before.

For example someone is a 90, and he beats everyone in the 90- below division 7-2, at least the people who are at the top of those divisions. He then wants to fight the guy that's a 91. If the guy who is 91 hasn't dueled anyone in his division or anyone beneath/higher than him and he's just hogging that rank, he'll have a mandatory duel against the 90 person if he wants to be on the list or ranked as a 91. If he wins, then he stays as a 91, if he loses, he moves down, but not by much. If he gets his ass kicked 7-1, then currently he's not a 91 but he might become a 91 2-4 weeks later if he wins a ton of duels.

How is this not good? You want to be on the list, man up and duel people.

BTW I don't know much about groupfighting and don't give a fuck about NAGF results or any of that shit because at the end of the day, tournaments aren't groupfights, they're Ft7's.

You're welcome NW!
Hey look ranking someone based on one duel!

I never said anything about groupfighting teams. I was more referring to linebattles. Most regiments that i know already try to get good players to join their regiment so they could win lbs not some worthless gf matches. And you wernt even there to watch the tournament i won. I did my job for the most part. I was usually somewhere in the middle of the scoreboard and even was on the top a couple of times.

The tournament i won wasnt pre picked teams. It more like the pug system that we have today. I was the captain and chose the best players, so obviously i most know a little bit about ranking people.

I think Dante is just mad because he cant groupfight. Probably the reason he is so against it.

You said that NAGF results don't mean much so I agreed and I said GF doesn't matter then. But if someone is a beast at groupfighting but sucks at dueling, they should still be on the list though but not a 93 or some shit like gtfo.

And then you said "Hey look ranking someone based on one duel"

That's how I know you're officially stupid because I was answering what you said about how people with a high rank might not duel people if they can get a lower rank if they'd lose. Don't twist shit if to your own benefit if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about bro lol.

I said if someone is DUCKING people like they won't even GF, or duel just to keep their rank, than we have no choice but to have them duel someone in a rank lower or equal rank so the guy that is actually DUELING people has a shot at moving up, instead of letting one person hog the ranks.

People get moved up or down based on MANY Duels. Look at the thread for past examples of what I said. Or else shut the fuck up! :D

About the groupfighting, I never said I'm good at groupfighting, but I know for sure I"ll teach you a melee lesson on dueling, and I do know one thing.

All the groupfighting champions and shit are all fake and bullshit. None of them are real champions. The only real legit people are the ones who ACTUALLY Ft7 officially and win tournaments. If you do both, you're a stud.

For those saying go to tournaments, tournaments don't happen everyday, why would someone wait for a tournament when they can have official duels with people that did great on the tournament or just all around elite meleers? Makes no sense.

Ping sucks at tournaments too and it lags.

Let's stick with facts, not divert the conversation to non existing things.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #2079 on: March 11, 2016, 08:55:46 pm »
Dante if you can't make your point in less than 5 sentences, literally nobody is gonna read the full thing.

All you do is spew several paragraphs of nonsense that nobody cares to read

Offline Joseph4Lakers

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: March 11, 2016, 08:56:58 pm »
Groupfighting doesn't matter? Lol.
You obviously don't have a good knowledge about the game if you think that.

I just think groupfighting doesn't matter because its too fucking rigged at this point. Dueling is the only pure thing in NW to gauge someones skills.

You guys can hate all you want but the reality is most of these "GF winners" are in stacked teams and that's simply not fair. Most of the people like Babyjesus don't even do good in GF but since their team wins, they get a high rank on the list.

That is why I say GF doesn't matter, because for me I don't see none of the GF winners as legit, instead I see them as paper champions with a padded record because they were on a OP team.

You can't say that about dueling, but GF isn't easy and takes skill but its too corrupt at this point for me to actually be praising it.

Offline Joseph4Lakers

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: March 11, 2016, 08:58:16 pm »
Dante if you can't make your point in less than 5 sentences, literally nobody is gonna read the full thing.

All you do is spew several paragraphs of nonsense that nobody cares to read

Yeah but people are saying shit that was already answered in past comments. They spread lies about shit I've said to their own advantage when 2 pages ago, I already owned everyone in that conversation about that thing.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #2082 on: March 11, 2016, 08:58:21 pm »
Again with the group fighters vs duelist foolishness.  ::)

Apoc a while ago listed his top "duel heroes" and they just so happened to be the top players of the entire community. Why do you lesser skilled players always attempt to belittle the best players in the game when you NEED a teammate to be of any considerable threat?

If you had duel heroes vs Groupfighting maestros in a first to 20.
I kinda smell a 20-5 (being generous too)

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2083 on: March 11, 2016, 09:03:13 pm »
whenever i play with good duelists they go off to the flanks and try to 1v1, and usually by the time that they kill their 1v1 opponent(or lose the 1v1), all their teammates die in the groupfight. Then they get 2v1ed or 3v1ed and lose.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: March 11, 2016, 09:06:10 pm »
Again with the group fighters vs duelist foolishness.  ::)

Apoc a while ago listed his top "duel heroes" and they just so happened to be the top players of the entire community. Why do you lesser skilled players always attempt to belittle the best players in the game when you NEED a teammate to be of any considerable threat?

If you had duel heroes vs Groupfighting maestros in a first to 20.
I kinda smell a 20-5 (being generous too)
Try me.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm