Author Topic: Antifa  (Read 12158 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Antifa
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2019, 03:09:18 am »
Again, anyone with a brain who actually studies something like Political Science (like me at a top 30 US University)
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2019, 03:52:48 am »
yea I did all this just to flex that gaucho pride xd

i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2019, 04:00:09 am »
Also technically keeping your population homogenous is good for reducing domestic conflict and more so nazis don’t have NO reason

chadlite in training

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2019, 05:18:01 am »
yo marceaux are you in this pic?

666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2019, 05:21:53 am »

Hey look it's 90% of the Facebook groups that inhabit this great nation.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2019, 05:26:14 am »

Yeah because being against extremist make me a Trump supporter? Try reading you fucking moron i already stated i am against Trump.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2019, 05:28:33 am »
Also technically keeping your population homogenous is good for reducing domestic conflict and more so nazis don’t have NO reason

Defending/Supporting nazis, antifa, kkk, and communists. You are a fine specimen.  *snip*
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:22:29 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2019, 06:10:20 am »

Defending/Supporting nazis, antifa, kkk, and communists. You are a fine specimen.  *snip*
I didn't know that Lawbrniger is a communist. wtf? Call the FBI on him, and see how well he does in court. lmaooo
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:22:37 pm by Noorwegian »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2019, 06:14:56 am »

I didn't know that Lawbrniger is a communist. wtf? Call the FBI on him, and see how well he does in court. lmaooo

Well seeing as he just attempted to provide justification for the nazis slaughtering jews etc i am sure i can just call up his local antifa group and they will handle him accordingly.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:22:44 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2019, 06:43:10 am »
You know what, if we are bringing up groups that consist of good chunks of the American population that pose a direct threat to our democracy, then let’s talk about the biggest contributor to it.

Evangelical Christianity.

These people are legitimately batshit insane. They deny empirical evidence, rigid observation, and even the common scientific consensus regarding climate change in order to bring about the Second Coming of Christ while maximizing corporate profits. They will exterminate all life on this little blue ball just to fulfill their delusional sense of grandeur, and will do so whatever the cost may be. These people require immediate mental health evaluations, but they counter it with their so called “faith”.

But it does not stop there. No no no, these quacks are everywhere in America. Teachers, doctors,
policemen, engineers, corporate executives, YOUR FUCKING NEIGHBOR EVEN, could be brainwashed by the Evangelical disease. They reproduce like bunnies in order to outvote any other major bloc in the country, and fully intend on triggering rapture within the next 50 years by following their suicidal doctrine. Their numbers run rampant across all levels of government in this country with little to no resistance. Nothing can stop these rampaging lunatics without immediate legal action, as the rest of the Christians in this nation refuse to address their fellow denomation as hypocrites who have poisoned and twisted the words of Christ.

Episcopalians, Methodists, Baptists, Lutherans, Anglicans, Pentecostals, it doesn’t matter, as these poor fucks are either outnumbered or have drank the kool aid, and are now hellbent on breaking the Seventh Seal.

These people are FUCKING INSANE, and should be labeled by the FBI as a serious national security threat. Antifa, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, or even the fucking CPUSA pale in comparison to the threat that Evangelism poses to the United States, IF not the human species as a whole. They are a threat to our future, and should be dealt with as soon as possible.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2019, 07:07:28 am »
You know what, if we are bringing up groups that consist of good chunks of the American population that pose a direct threat to our democracy, then let’s talk about the biggest contributor to it.

Evangelical Christianity.

These people are legitimately batshit insane. They deny empirical evidence, rigid observation, and even the common scientific consensus regarding climate change in order to bring about the Second Coming of Christ while maximizing corporate profits. They will exterminate all life on this little blue ball just to fulfill their delusional sense of grandeur, and will do so whatever the cost may be. These people require immediate mental health evaluations, but they counter it with their so called “faith”.

But it does not stop there. No no no, these quacks are everywhere in America. Teachers, doctors,
policemen, engineers, corporate executives, YOUR FUCKING NEIGHBOR EVEN, could be brainwashed by the Evangelical disease. They reproduce like bunnies in order to outvote any other major bloc in the country, and fully intend on triggering rapture within the next 50 years by following their suicidal doctrine. Their numbers run rampant across all levels of government in this country with little to no resistance. Nothing can stop these rampaging lunatics without immediate legal action, as the rest of the Christians in this nation refuse to address their fellow denomation as hypocrites who have poisoned and twisted the words of Christ.

Episcopalians, Methodists, Baptists, Lutherans, Anglicans, Pentecostals, it doesn’t matter, as these poor fucks are either outnumbered or have drank the kool aid, and are now hellbent on breaking the Seventh Seal.

These people are FUCKING INSANE, and should be labeled by the FBI as a serious national security threat. Antifa, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, or even the fucking CPUSA pale in comparison to the threat that Evangelism poses to the United States, IF not the human species as a whole. They are a threat to our future, and should be dealt with as soon as possible.
I agree with your sentiment but I am pessimistic concerning the future.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2019, 07:19:16 am »

Defending/Supporting nazis, antifa, kkk, and communists. You are a fine specimen.  Do the world a favor and please go kill yourself. :)

Well seeing as he just attempted to provide justification for the nazis slaughtering jews etc i am sure i can just call up his local antifa group and they will handle him accordingly.

Your knowledge about politics and political ideology is so base level that it’s infuriating

Neo Nazism isn’t founded on the idea that Jews should be slaughtered first off you retard

It’s centered around nationalism and homogeneity, of which studies have shown does in fact decrease internal conflict.

Also I said that no matter what people’s political ideology is, they should not be abridged in their support or speech for it

No where did I say that what illegal actions these groups have taken was ok or justified

Your level of thinking suggests that in your research you don’t actually watch videos about people discussing topics and issues and just read news headliners made specifically for clicks

Me being a communist is also hilarious as my parents are far richer than almost everyone who plays this game and their parents
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:21:11 am by Godsworn Alexiel »

chadlite in training

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2019, 07:37:23 am »
my parents are far richer than almost everyone who plays this game and their parents
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2019, 07:41:19 am »

Defending/Supporting nazis, antifa, kkk, and communists. You are a fine specimen.  Do the world a favor and please go kill yourself. :)

Your knowledge about politics and political ideology is so base level that it’s infuriating

Neo Nazism isn’t founded on the idea that Jews should be slaughtered first off you retard

It’s centered around nationalism and homogeneity, of which studies have shown does in fact decrease internal conflict.

Also I said that no matter what people’s political ideology is, they should not be abridged in their support or speech for it

No where did I say that what illegal actions these groups have taken was ok or justified

Your level of thinking suggests that in your research you don’t actually watch videos about people discussing topics and issues and just read news headliners made specifically for clicks

Me being a communist is also hilarious as my parents are far richer than almost everyone who plays this game and their parents
Do you kNOW I Am ALso PRESiDEnt of PSSA of CiTRus COMmUNIty COLLEGe!!? I EVen INTERviWEEWD TE MAyoR LMAO!!!!!!!!!

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2019, 07:42:17 am »
my parents are far richer than almost everyone who plays this game and their parents

Damn. Two sad brags in the same thread. You hate to see it.