Author Topic: Antifa  (Read 12171 times)

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Antifa
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2019, 12:14:04 am »
Now you are defending the KKK. "liKe mE aT a TOp 30 uS uniVERSiTy." Yeah it takes alot of intelligence to listen to another human tell you things and read from a book. You are a real genius my guy. You are the type to join Antifa. This will be my last response to you.

That's probably for the best...

Yeah because you have given alot of input here you fucking retard. Speak up pussy? Lets hear your opinion on the matter? Instead of commenting b.s because you're scared to put your dumb ass thoughts out there.

He’s supporting you, you retard

0 reading comprehension

Also nice job not conceding all the inaccuracies I brought up about your view point and you just attempt to nit pick singular aspects of my arguments

Also lol at running away from the argument by refusing to respond and then PMing me bait which is unrelated to the discussion at hand
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:18:22 am by Godsworn Alexiel »
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2019, 12:17:52 am »
Now you are defending the KKK. "liKe mE aT a TOp 30 uS uniVERSiTy." Yeah it takes alot of intelligence to listen to another human tell you things and read from a book. You are a real genius my guy. You are the type to join Antifa. This will be my last response to you.

Yeah because you have given alot of input here you fucking retard. Speak up pussy? Lets hear your opinion on the matter? Instead of commenting b.s because you're scared to put your dumb ass thoughts out there.

0 reading comprehension

That's a nice meme.. No I don't think you should be able to execute people based on their affiliation too an organization.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2019, 12:20:26 am »

0 reading comprehension

That's a nice meme.. No I don't think you should be able to execute people based on their affiliation too an organization.

See? Nice reading comprehension mister top 30 university. Who is the retard now?

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2019, 12:21:00 am »
Still you.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2019, 12:24:02 am »
Still you.

He just rekt himself but sure.

And you just said if someone affiliates themselves with nazis they are completely innocent. Yeah you are a real smart one.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2019, 12:28:46 am »

0 reading comprehension

Also nice job not conceding all the inaccuracies I brought up about your view point and you just attempt to nit pick singular aspects of my arguments

Also lol at running away from the argument by refusing to respond and then PMing me bait which is unrelated to the discussion at hand

My mistake due to thinking that Europeans were more likely to give supportive advice rather than BTFOing a tardo

Bolded and italicized still valid though

Still you.

He just rekt himself but sure.

And you just said if someone affiliates themselves with nazis they are completely innocent. Yeah you are a real smart one.

Someone who affiliates themselves with nazis IS innocent unless they commit a CRIME

What are we gonna do? Execute the entire German populace for the holocaust? NO that is IDIOCY

ur stance of punishment through affiliation is literally what SJW's do/want to do

Ironically you act in the same manner that the Rose City Antifa does
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:30:40 am by Godsworn Alexiel »

chadlite in training

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2019, 12:33:47 am »
Being a Nazi is a crime. Supporting those beliefs is a crime. And it should be punishable by death because people that think such extreme things should be dealt with extremely.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2019, 12:33:55 am »
F.Y.I Antifa is not a unified group you are correct. Neither is the KKK. Source

You comparing the two is quite logical, since it shows the hypocrisy of the left in America. The majority of the right in America disavows the KKK as religious extremists, but Antifa are widely accepted as being part of the left and are defended by the left leaning news organisations.

Spoiler
This goes without saying but you are commie scum and weaboo trash
[close]

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2019, 12:39:34 am »
Being a Nazi is a crime. Supporting those beliefs is a crime. And it should be punishable by death because people that think such extreme things should be dealt with extremely.

More ignorance!

Neo Nazism is protected under the first amendment so long as they do not commit crimes. People should not be prosecuted for political beliefs or opinions. It is only illegal in germany because germany does not support free speech

"And it should be punishable by death because people that think such extreme things should be dealt with extremely."

This is literally what Rose City Antifa says btw ^ IRONIC

The KKK is also legal to be in and should not be abridged until they commit an illegal act
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:43:02 am by Godsworn Alexiel »

chadlite in training

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile

chadlite in training

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2019, 02:05:17 am »

Again, anyone with a brain who actually studies something like Political Science (like me at a top 30 US University) can see that I'm not defending the violent actions of some of the antifa groups but merely explaining how your angry hot take is inaccurate and illogical for use of discussion. Also I never said you were a trump supporter nor do I even think he is a fascist so idk where you are getting your points from.

I feel like these two quotes summarize you both perfectly.

Marceaux...do you really not see how ironic that is? Killing people for their beliefs is EXACTLY how the worst of the Antifa and Neo-Nazi type scum think. It's not just as bad as the way they think, it's the exact same way they think. Your belief that they should be killed, doesn't make you better than them, it makes you exactly like them. And if we were to do things your way, you'd be one of the people who would have to be dealt with extremely.

Have some self awareness.

And Lawbringer.....do you REALLY think it takes someone who studies Political Science (at a top 30 university or otherwise) to be able to see what you've been doing? Or are you just including that so you can build up to throwing out that you study at a top 30 university?

Because one of those is asinine, and the other is both extremely pretentious, and very, very sad.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 02:12:55 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2019, 02:10:24 am »
Non-violence should be the basis for any political discussion and disagreement.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2019, 02:12:08 am »
kanker niet blanken lol

support je lokale NVU

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2019, 02:45:57 am »
Again, anyone with a brain who actually studies something like Political Science (like me at a top 30 US University)
Spoiler
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2019, 02:59:21 am »

Again, anyone with a brain who actually studies something like Political Science (like me at a top 30 US University) can see that I'm not defending the violent actions of some of the antifa groups but merely explaining how your angry hot take is inaccurate and illogical for use of discussion. Also I never said you were a trump supporter nor do I even think he is a fascist so idk where you are getting your points from.

I feel like these two quotes summarize you both perfectly.

Marceaux...do you really not see how ironic that is? Killing people for their beliefs is EXACTLY how the worst of the Antifa and Neo-Nazi type scum think. It's not just as bad as the way they think, it's the exact same way they think. Your belief that they should be killed, doesn't make you better than them, it makes you exactly like them. And if we were to do things your way, you'd be one of the people who would have to be dealt with extremely.

Have some self awareness.

And Lawbringer.....do you REALLY think it takes someone who studies Political Science (at a top 30 university or otherwise) to be able to see what you've been doing? Or are you just including that so you can build up to throwing out that you study at a top 30 university?

Because one of those is asinine, and the other is both extremely pretentious, and very, very sad.

Yes i see how its ironic, BUT people that TRULY believe in killing others for no REAL reason (Nazis etc) do deserve to die unless they are willing to change their views. Otherwise they will continue to spread their cancer. Sure i maybe went overboard about killing all of Antifa i was being extra i admit. But Nazis cmon? They deserve death how could they not. And the Antifa members that are militant extremist also deserve death if they are not willing to see the error in their ways. Its not like i am saying kill democrats or republicans i am talking about groups of people that want to spread true hatred and violence. They just have no place in the world.

I am an extremist i guess, an anti-extremist extremist. The only ones i have an issue with are the ones who want to hurt innocents and spread real hatred. Those people i just have no remorse for. :-\