Author Topic: 100-Page Thread Cap  (Read 30434 times)

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
Re: 100-Page Thread Cap
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2014, 07:40:40 pm »
I still support moving back to Taleworlds until Battle Cry of Freedom actually has a 2 second video of in-game footage. All the new players of the game go there first, so why waste time over here for a game that the only thing we know about it is through pictures.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2014, 07:42:46 pm »
I still support moving back to Taleworlds until Battle Cry of Freedom actually has a 2 second video of in-game footage. All the new players of the game go there first, so why waste time over here for a game that the only thing we know about it is through pictures.
thought they did have some alpha footage of troops marching

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2014, 07:43:49 pm »
You can pm a moderator for your bb code back, as stated multiple times.

Yeah I can. I have the code saved, so  that's not the point. The fact that I have to pm a moderator for it annoys me.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2014, 07:44:37 pm »
thought they did have some alpha footage of troops marching
no, lol

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2014, 07:45:09 pm »
can we please have the 1k 60th thread posted and locked, why does it have to be in the archives?

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2014, 07:47:45 pm »

Yeah I can. I have the code saved, so  that's not the point. The fact that I have to pm a moderator for it annoys me.

Then I'm sure you'll empathise with how I feel having to respond to every regiment thread owner that PM's me asking for their OP's code. We don't get paid for this, you know.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2014, 08:04:14 pm »
Fun for the guy updating the regiment list with new threads of regiments who've already been on the list.

Fun fun fun.
Well, this'll be fun. Just posting to remind regimental leaders to reapply on the Regiment List thread once your new thread is up :)
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2014, 08:32:36 pm »

Then I'm sure you'll empathise with how I feel having to respond to every regiment thread owner that PM's me asking for their OP's code. We don't get paid for this, you know.

Then maybe a 24 hour warning would have been a good idea?
Pointy stick champion

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2014, 08:37:26 pm »

Then maybe a 24 hour warning would have been a good idea?

+1

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2014, 08:55:04 pm »
Great stuff when you get ignored when asking a question... twice.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2014, 09:27:58 pm »

Well that is how You decided to do it.

Offline Duke

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2014, 09:39:45 pm »

Good bye good bye.

Can't believe kaide got banned for posting a good bye video..... wtf admin are so pro...

Offline Duke

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2014, 09:43:14 pm »
Unban our leader!!! The bringer of truth!!!

Offline MisterAki

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LeBelge│59th CSjt
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2014, 09:44:25 pm »
I think it is pretty immature and sad in a way to ban Kaide simply for posting a video...  ??? ? I mean guy's come on we ain't kids ye? If u have something agians't it simply remove the thread or the message. Don't just ban for something stupid and little like that. At any rate, it was an good event 78th vs 59th and i look forward to any future events.

-Cheers

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2014, 09:44:41 pm »
Well that is how You decided to do it.

Of course it is. I thought you'd have learnt by now that I make every decision on every forum, everywhere - it was my decision not to allow users to quote locked posts, and I personally designed the forums in such a way that we'd get performance issues in the first place. I just hate to see you all so damn happy that I stayed up an extra two hours last night to explain to users what was going on (and send them their OP's), cutting down my own sleep to 5 hours before my real job began in the morning.

Moderators are such dicks.

Can't believe kaide got banned for posting a good bye video..... wtf admin are so pro...

He wasn't banned for that.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?