Author Topic: Cracked Server of 1stBG  (Read 13546 times)

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
Cracked Server of 1stBG
« on: August 07, 2015, 08:53:03 pm »
1stBG is using cracked payed server.They are recruiting guys from cracked version and forcing the clans to play in their server
because they dont have players with legit version.
This is illegal to host Dual server and the Company should turn of the server ,because its  fucking illegal to discrimanate players of Legit version!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 08:57:10 pm by InvisibleBG »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Cracked Server of 1stBG
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 08:56:05 pm »
1stBG is using cracked payed server.They are recruiting guys from cracked version and forcing the clans to play in their server
This is ilegal to host Dual server and the Company should turn of the server ,because its not fucking ilegal to discrimanate players of Legit version!
wat
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 09:04:27 pm »
This is illegal to host Dual server and the Company should turn of the server ,because its  fucking illegal to discrimanate players of Legit version!

Hmmmm. If thats true. I hope some dev or mod see's this.

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 09:05:31 pm »

Hmmmm. If thats true. I hope some dev or mod see's this.
I will make a video if you want ok ?

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiril
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 09:06:48 pm »
1stBG are using cracked servers that are somehow Illegally BY LAW Connected to the Legit Version of the server of the games. So players using the CRACKED version of the server are able to play with players that are using the LEGIT (Steam and Website (Paid)) Version Of the game. 1stBG are using this kind of system to have more players and make a bigger name of themselves. I too think they should not  and the taleworlds should shut this shit down.

Offline Artwo

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25th_Smlk_mjr_Artwo
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 09:10:38 pm »
I think it might be true. So, what would developers say?

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 09:10:48 pm »
Lol for everyones information, no bulgarian clans survive more than 5-6 months..... InvisibleBG is a 13 year old kid which I had the displeasure of being around for some time. He sometimes gets mad because he doesn't get what he wants. He thinks someone actually cares about this but there are so many server like this xD

Oh And Kiril is self explanatory, just look at his Taleworlds posts. He just rages at everything xD

Offline Vladimir

• Sergeant
  • ХАХАХАХА БЛА БЛА БЛА!
    • View Profile
    • Bulgarian_Leib_Guard
  • Nick: Vladimir
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 09:11:14 pm »
This is true they have a dual server!

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 09:12:07 pm »
Lol for everyones information, no bulgarian clans survive more than 5-6 months..... InvisibleBG is a 13 year old kid which I had the displeasure of being around for some time. He sometimes gets mad because he doesn't get what he wants. He thinks someone actually cares about this but there are so many server like this xD

Oh And Kiril is self explanatory, just look at his Taleworlds posts. He just rages at everything xD
Dan we know about your life and you have hard times but your DUAL SERVER BEFORE 2 YEARS ,GOT SHUT DOWN TOO

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 09:12:44 pm »

+ that i can make video about the dual server

Offline Artwo

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25th_Smlk_mjr_Artwo
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 09:15:11 pm »

Lets just wait for the answers of dev team and then to conclusions

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiril
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 09:16:59 pm »

Dan, before alot of time, When i pre ordered viking Conquest, You wanted me to upload the file to Drop Box so you can send them to some immortaluzv guy whatever guy. I denied and then he got mad and threw me off his reg.

Also, Dan your Dad wanted to sell you to your mom which left you to go live in saudid arabia is that true? Alot of people say that...

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 09:17:14 pm »

Lets just wait for the answers of dev team and then to conclusions
I can make video if you want

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 09:18:41 pm »

Dan, before alot of time, When i pre ordered viking Conquest, You wanted me to upload the file to Drop Box so you can send them to some immortaluzv guy whatever guy. I denied and then he got mad and threw me off his reg.

Also, Dan your Dad wanted to sell you to your mom which left you to go live in saudid arabia is that true? Alot of people say that...
Proving my point furthermore

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 09:19:42 pm »
Well, this is interesting..