Author Topic: 59th Jailbreak Edition.  (Read 53113 times)

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 59th Jailbreak Edition.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 10:09:10 pm »
Name:Arminius
Do you know the rules?: Yes I know the rules.

How often do you play the JB?:
I used to play it everyday before I took a break from NW and now I play it everyday again.

What can you bring to the Server?:
1.I can bring activity by myself and my friends.
2.I can bring fun and skill.

Have you been admin before?(List past experiences):
1.I am Admin on the Killbox Server(very active one)
2.I used to host and organized the 3teGarde/45th Regiment of Foot Zombie Event.
3.I used to be Server Admin in nearlly all of my old Regiments Official Servers:3teGarde,45th Regiment of Foot,64th Regiment of Foot.
4.I used to be the Head-Admin on 45th Siege Server

Why you want to be an admin for her Majesty?
I want to be admin because I am an friendly and openminded player, I can see the difference between fun and sarcasm/racism.I am not shy to use Admin Powers if some people think they are too good for this Server and dont need to follow rules(So means if the insult,rambo, dont respect each other,....).I also want to become admin that Players on this Server have Fun instead of rage and leave the Server and another  thing, I want to be admin because I love  this Server and his basic idea .The last reasons why I want to become admin is that I can understand English and German language very well and in next year I also will learn French so I can contact to people pretty well and I am 16 years old and  a reasonable player.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:11:41 pm by 3teGarde_Karl_Moltke »
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline zalman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 06:59:53 pm »
Ingame name : Zalman
Name under which you were banned: Zalman
Admin who banned you: I remember him asking why people called him mallin/or mannis, i dont remember the real name
Exact Date and Time: 2014-13-12, sometime around 12:30-1:30 at night i think
Reason why you were banned: yesterday (today early), i way playing at night. When admin "something *mallip* suddenly told everyone to "LEAVE SERVER, "HACKER", suddenly alot of people where gone from the guard team and then i got perma banned. I have no idea what happend, can a hacker steal the admin rights? i didn't rdm and more than half the guard team suddenly dissapered and nobody understood what happend
Why you should be unbanned: I follow and know the rules, also didn't break any of them at the time of ban

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 07:53:30 pm by zalman »

Offline vagbel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 02:02:11 pm »
Ingame name : Zalman
Name under which you were banned: Zalman
Admin who banned you: I remember him asking why people called him mallin/or mannis, i dont remember the real name
Exact Date and Time: 2014-13-12, sometime around 12:30-1:30 at night i think
Reason why you were banned: yesterday (today early), i way playing at night. When admin "something *mallip* suddenly told everyone to "LEAVE SERVER, "HACKER", suddenly alot of people where gone from the guard team and then i got perma banned. I have no idea what happend, can a hacker steal the admin rights? i didn't rdm and more than half the guard team suddenly dissapered and nobody understood what happend
Why you should be unbanned: I follow and know the rules, also didn't break any of them at the time of ban
I was there too when that happened. Someone just started perma banning everyone for no reason. Please unban me. Name: Vaginal Belch

Offline Aitchy

• Donator
  • Penis McGee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Cad_Aitchy
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 05:06:54 pm »
Name: Steam Name: [8th]Aitchy LAD InGame Name: 8thRoyal_PteV_Aitchy or Aitchy_McGee

Do you know the rules?: Ofc I do I wouldn't be applying for admin :P

How often do you play The JB?: I play at least once a night

What can you bring to the server?: I can bring a fun experience to other players, and swag xD

Have you been an admin before? I have been admin before, I haven't applying to be an admin on any public server but I am very trustworthy :D

Why do you want to be an admin for his Majesty?: Well I have never been an admin on a public server before, but I really do enjoy playing on this server and would love to be an admin on it :D

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 05:46:06 pm »
Name: Steam Name: [8th]Aitchy LAD InGame Name: 8thRoyal_PteV_Aitchy or Aitchy_McGee

What can you bring to the server?: I can bring a fun experience to other players, and swag xD

Have you been an admin before? I have been admin before, I haven't applying to be an admin on any public server but I am very trustworthy :D

Why do you want to be an admin for his Majesty?: Well I have never been an admin on a public server before, but I really do enjoy playing on this server and would love to be an admin on it :D

You wrote you were very trustworthy, but that application simply doesn't look like you are.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Aitchy

• Donator
  • Penis McGee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Cad_Aitchy
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 07:18:03 pm »

You wrote you were very trustworthy, but that application simply doesn't look like you are.
How does it, the swag bit was a joke :P

Offline Duke

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 12:19:53 am »
You can post here for un ban appeals

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2015, 08:15:06 pm »
Ingame name : Timlef
Name under which you were banned: 47th_Cpt_Timlef
Admin who banned you: 59th_Pte_mrDSP
Exact Date and Time: 01-01-2015 around 19:12 pm
Reason why you were banned: Killing in the purge round
Why you should be unbanned: I got banned for killing in the purge round....

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2015, 03:38:50 pm »
Name: [Suisse] Etherton  ingame name: Suisse_Staff_GenLt_Etherton
Do you know the rules?: Yes
How often do you play The JB?: quite often and looking to play more
What can you bring to the server?: I have a good understanding of rules and can bring past experience of admin on popular servers to the table aswell as experience with understanding and commanding.
Have you been an admin before? (List past experiences)
Admin on the 15th HvB
Head Admin on all Gardes_Suisses Servers (Siege, Groupfighting, Duel)
Head Admin in our 2 weekly hosted events
Head Admin on the TvS Server 3 Saturday Lb Event
Why do you want to be an admin for his Majesty? I feel i can bring lots to the table and help to continue the quality of support your current admins give aswell as help the server to continue its name as being a great and fun experience.

Offline Colby The Cheese

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2015, 06:46:32 pm »
Ingame name : Colby_The_Great
Name under which you were banned: Colby_The_Great
Admin who banned you: Splendid
Exact Date and Time: About 8:35 AM (AKST) 5:35 PM (GMT) 1/3/2015
Reason why you were banned: I don't know.
Why you should be unbanned: I have no idea why I was Perma-banned, and no warning was given by the Admin who banned me. I don't know what I did wrong, or why I Was banned so I'm requesting at this time to have my ban revoked.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 06:54:20 pm by Colby The Cheese »

Offline Dolfijn6

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2015, 10:11:17 pm »
Ingame name : Dolfijn6
Name under which you were banned: Woftjin
Admin who banned you: acute_Kontverklonter (Or something like that)
Exact Date and Time:3-1-2015 at 8PM
Reason why you were banned: Glitched out of the map.
Why you should be unbanned: I glitched accidentally out of the map. Then without a warning to get back in I got permed. I don't think this is a valid reason to perm someone.

Offline Wesley_S15

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 10:26:02 pm »
Ingame name : Wesley_S15
Name under which you were banned: 15e_Fus_Wesley_S15
Admin who banned you: acute_Kontverklonter
Exact Date and Time:3-1-2015 around 8PM
Reason why you were banned: I also glitched out of the map while following Dolfijn6.
Why you should be unbanned: I wasn't trying to glitch out of the map and when the admin saw us he tried to kill us. However, when I killed the admin he perm banned me without a warning.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2015, 10:27:21 pm »
Why do I get the feeling that the "acute_ " bloke is a troll admin... Hmm...  :o
<3

Offline Wesley_S15

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2015, 11:29:23 pm »
Why do I get the feeling that the "acute_ " bloke is a troll admin... Hmm...  :o

Well, he did say he was new to being an admin and he perm banned another guy for a single rdm.

Offline 2nd_Staff_Major_Roboto

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2015, 11:32:08 pm »
Ingame name : 2nd_Staff_Major_Roboto
Name under which you were banned:I_HATE_NIGGERS or PAKI_NIGGER_CUNT
Admin who banned you: I couldn't see, because the ban came out of no where
Exact Date and Time: I do not remember, 1 or 2 months ago?
Reason why you were banned: I accidently logged on as the wrong tags. I understand that these names are offensive, but I meant no harm because it was a complete accident. I did not notice this, and instantly got banned because of it. I was given no warning or time to change it, just permed.
Why you should be unbanned:I really didn't mean to cause any trouble or offence, it was really just a mistake. I never break any rules because I know how the game is meant to be played. I feel that an instant Perm ban was to much anyway, and was a poor decision by the admin, but this really does not matter. Plz unban