Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 76055 times)

Offline Barnesy

• Donator
  • Heres to the bloody fighting 95th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: its_barnesy_bitches
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Jail Break Server
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2014, 01:19:32 pm »
It is a good server! i might think about applying for admin at some point

Can you admin at NA times?
Also can you admin during event times? If so what days?
Nah I'm EU based, so like my beauty sleep during NA times :P
Not sure what days, cause of work schedules etc. it can change really dramatically, to the point I can go a week without playing and then have the chance to admin whenever. But as I'm not attached to a regiment I can do event times if I'm around ;)
"[15th] Colonel Cenkris: A lazy officer who didn`t contribute anything to the success of his detatchment or the regiment disposed of after displaying incredible disloyalty and attitute problems towards fellow officers"
Aww thanks Cenkris for those kind words
Ex Leader of the 15th Rifle Detachment

Offline J_Dish15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2014, 04:38:18 pm »
Hello.
In Game Name: Dish/ 176th_RenMan

Steam Name: [176th] RenMan

Ive had a lot of fun with this server! I would really love to help admining here! Thanks!

Admin History:  I have recently admined on another Napoleonic Wars Role-play server, (not jail break), but very similar rules.
For ex: Revolt time was 57;00 for us, (56;00) for you, I had to deal with rdmers, trolls, early revolt (or riot what you guys call it) etc. I kinda like the jail break idea even better then the original rp idea.
On the roleplay server, British were "officers" and partizani were "villagers". The map would be on any town/ village (normally slov. village). Officers would patrol the town, and partizani could revolt at 57;00. Of course, other admins and I would be the ones looking out for those rdms, tks, early revolts, etc. I am very familiar with the admin panel from the rp server, (kick, slay, ban, etc). Hopefully this is enough experience! ;)

Obviously I will have some adjusting to do, but I would love to become one!

Why I want to become one:  The previous rp server I admined on has sadly, changed regiments (now I cannot admin there). They said the only reason I cant admin there anymore is because they changed regiments. ;/.  I really loved it and so did other people. I have seen many of these problems, (rdming mostly) on the server, preventing the full experience to players. So, I want to help the players get the full, fun experience on the server. I respect the other admins, but I want to offer help to them on the server and be part of the team. I lust for the same experience I had on the RP server. I hope I can do this well, and make the players have the best experience they can have, as possible.

Who Can Vouch for me: Previous admins on the RP server. Like...  1stIFA_MrLuke... [107th] Rocco., Sanczez, If you need other names, just ask me

I Am in fact, from Europe, but moved to NA for something. So, if that's one of the problems on the server, I am happy to help! ;D

If I left anything out, just ask me then I can reply.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:41:29 am by J_Dish15 »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2014, 04:39:04 pm »
gimme admin pl0x im kwl right?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2014, 04:48:20 pm »
nah you smell bad

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2014, 08:05:53 pm »
In game Name:[Spartan]peltast_Kimon
Steam Name:Kim2600
Admin History:Im admin on killbox server
Why you want to be admin:i want to protect the server from trolls and rules breaker im very active on NW i will do my best to be a good admin.
Who can vouch for you?: [Spartan]polymarchos_Titan

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 08:13:15 pm »
In game Name: 63e_PA_SoD_Macca

Steam Name: [63e] Macca

Admin History: Administrated quite a few PW servers, public Regimental NW Servers, and Killbox.

Why you want to be admin: For starters, I enjoy the server a lot, I'm on everyday and like the roleplay aspect of it. Secondly, I'd like to assist the current Admin team in keeping the RDM and trolling in the server down so all players can enjoy Jail Break and have fun. Not also this, but I'm very active as well and more than likely could be on every day, EU and NA times for a few hours.

Who can vouch for you?: No one, currently.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 04:58:50 pm by MaccaUK »

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 09:04:01 pm »
In game Name: TheHunted
Steam Name: TheHunted
Admin History: Dayz RP server and arma 2 oa servers
Why you want to be admin:I want to be admin so i can help people out on the jailbreak server. I am flexible and on most of the time.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2014, 09:05:07 pm »

Accepted!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Re: (Offical) Jail Break Server
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2014, 09:23:41 pm »
YEA
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

AeroNinja

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2014, 09:29:36 pm »

Offline Alfred_Pennyworth

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2014, 09:31:35 pm »
In game Name: 18e_Sgt_Alfred_Pennyworth
Steam Name: Alfred_Pennyworth
Admin History: 18e Server. Kbrg RolePlay server (before it went to shit with the new owners)NR60 Iron Europe server
Why you want to be admin: Like the mode and hate the rdms so want to help keep it in order.
Who can vouch for you?:CurlyConnor. Phury (176th) John Price
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:43:12 pm by Alfred_Pennyworth »

Offline J_Dish15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2014, 02:09:40 am »
:O
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:21:23 pm by J_Dish15 »

Offline PaperSalad

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2014, 04:17:46 am »
Hey Conway, this is a pretty cool server. I really like the concept, but it seems pretty hard to enforce. I have a few suggestions and ideas, if you'd like.

To fix the issue of prisoners running away from the start, you could make them spawn inside the cells from the start. That would create another problem though, prisoners spawning with the wrong class / good weapons. This issue, and the others (like rioting early) could be prevented by creating scripts similarly to those we have on the FH Zombies server. The only issue that wouldn't be fixable this way is guards killing prisoners randomly. If you're interested, i'd be willing to give it a shot. 

Another thing that would be nice, is have a more than one single building with cells in the prison. This way guards and prisoners won't all be cramped together, and would feel more like a real prison.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2014, 09:28:08 am »
Hey Conway, this is a pretty cool server. I really like the concept, but it seems pretty hard to enforce. I have a few suggestions and ideas, if you'd like.

To fix the issue of prisoners running away from the start, you could make them spawn inside the cells from the start. That would create another problem though, prisoners spawning with the wrong class / good weapons. This issue, and the others (like rioting early) could be prevented by creating scripts similarly to those we have on the FH Zombies server. The only issue that wouldn't be fixable this way is guards killing prisoners randomly. If you're interested, i'd be willing to give it a shot. 

Another thing that would be nice, is have a more than one single building with cells in the prison. This way guards and prisoners won't all be cramped together, and would feel more like a real prison.

the way paper makes mods server files is too sexy

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2014, 10:18:28 am »
In game Name: TheHunted
Steam Name: TheHunted
Admin History: Dayz RP server and arma 2 oa servers
Why you want to be admin:I want to be admin so i can help people out on the jailbreak server. I am flexible and on most of the time.

+1 looks like a nice guy in my opinion

-Made by RockheadRumple