Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136111 times)

Offline ItsLuke

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LoftedLuke
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS OPEN*
« Reply #690 on: December 18, 2018, 04:54:12 pm »
Admin Application for bot survival.

[1] Nickname: ItsLuke
[2] GUID:1727030
[3] Steam:It'sLuke
[4] How long have you played on the server?: I would say I have played since I started the game last year and I have been playing about 2-5 hours a day on the server.
[5] Current weekly hours on the server?: I play about 6-10 hours weekly.
[6] How active can you be?: I can play play 6-9 hours in the week and 6-11 hours on the weekend.
[7] Age: Im 13 and turning 14 in June.
[8] Timezone/Location: EU, I live in South Africa.
[9] Current Regiment/Clan: Im in the Anglo Zulu 24th regiment and my rank is guardsman.
[10] Admin experience: I have not been an admin on this game but have been on other games but since I have played the game I have understood what the admins on the server do like reset for downloaders and make fun enjoyable rounds where we vs sailors and much more. I also consider myself mature enough to be an admin.
[11] Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Almost everyday when I play on the server Tired is always there making sure all is well and just making the server very entertaining to play on. Im pretty sure Tired has seen me on the server playing atleast a few times since I do have that odd discusion with him.
[12] Why do you want this role?: Why I want this role is because I play on the server almost everyday and sometimes I play when there are only 20 people on the server with no admin to make their experience better on the server. At those times I could be that admin to make there experience much better on the server even tho there would be only about 20 people. Everyday I play on the server I always think about if I was an admin on the server and how enjoyable I could make it for everyone else.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #691 on: December 18, 2018, 05:47:39 pm »

[4] How long have you played on the server?: I would say I have played since I started the game last year and I have been playing about 2-5 hours a day on the server.
[6] How active can you be?: I can play play 6-9 hours in the week and 6-11 hours on the weekend.
[9] Current Regiment/Clan: Im in the Anglo Zulu 24th regiment and my rank is guardsman.
[10] Admin experience: I have not been an admin on this game but have been on other games but since I have played the game I have understood what the admins on the server do like reset for downloaders and make fun enjoyable rounds where we vs sailors and much more. I also consider myself mature enough to be an admin.
[11] Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Almost everyday when I play on the server Tired is always there making sure all is well and just making the server very entertaining to play on. Im pretty sure Tired has seen me on the server playing atleast a few times since I do have that odd discusion with him.
[12] Why do you want this role?: Why I want this role is because I play on the server almost everyday and sometimes I play when there are only 20 people on the server with no admin to make their experience better on the server. At those times I could be that admin to make there experience much better on the server even tho there would be only about 20 people. Everyday I play on the server I always think about if I was an admin on the server and how enjoyable I could make it for everyone else.

What time normally do you play? (Your time) like 3-7pm? and what GMT are you? +3?

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: December 18, 2018, 07:25:50 pm »

Ok I pulled up your server history, You only really started playing on the server since September, I want to see some more active history for a little while, maybe 2-3 more months before I can consider you consistent enough. So keep on playing and be active on the server and I"ll look at it again later.

Offline Blackhammer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: December 20, 2018, 09:33:25 pm »
Name: 15e_SoP_Blackhammer
GUID? 1473635
Steam:15e Blackhammer
How long have you been active on the server? I have been playing for a year but actively playing for 2-3 months
Current weekly hours on the server? Somewhere around 10
How active can you be? I can play any time from 4pm or 5pm-10pm MST on the weekdays to 8am-10pm MST on the weekends
Age? 15
Time Zone and Location? Mountain Standard Time (MST) Arizona, USA
Regiment? 15e, SoP
Admin Experience? I ran a BF4 server for a few months but none on NW
Why do you want this role? I really like bot survival but it can get boring without an admin. I could make the game more fun and less stale like it can get without an admin.
Active Admins that can refer you? Arg, Unitater, Geeman, Deagle, Tired, NickCole, TheJollyCanadian
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:18:25 pm by Blackhammer »

Offline LazyDog5

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: December 21, 2018, 12:57:21 am »
Nickname: Ez Trash
GUID: 1689463
Steam: LazyDog5
How long have you played on the server?: Over a year, although not continuously
Current weekly hours on the server?: A few
How active can you be?: I can be on every day
Timezone/Location: Mountain Time
Current Regiment/Clan: KoR
Admin experience: I admin on BBG_FullInvasion_NA
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Cripple
Why do you want this role?: To help the server

Offline FEGELEIN

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: December 22, 2018, 01:43:54 am »
Nickname: FEGELEIN
GUID: 1524075
Steam: FegeleinFegelein
How long have you played on the server?: Almost two years, april is the anniversary.
Current weekly hours on the server?: 12-14
How active can you be?: Very active. I try to come on at least once a night.
Timezone/Location: West Coast USA
Current Regiment/Clan: N/a
Admin experience: None
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Cripple, Zayas
Why do you want this role?: I've thought about becoming admin for sometime. For awhile I didn't think I would be cut for it, but seeing how active I am I hope to make a difference. There's times where people don't have one but need one. I will admit I have done shenanigans in the past but I've always stopped when asked, and don't proceed to antagonize the situation further when kicked.
I've also called out people when they break the rules to bring it to the attention of admins, and have stood up for the innocent as well. Even lead the group sometimes. (Though most of those times the bots won).
Other than that I think its interesting, and I'm curious about what the other side is like.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: December 23, 2018, 11:03:19 am »

Bot Survival showing NA public is still alive!

That and someone said the Persistent server admins are cucks who don't enforce RDM on the public unless it's their friend who got killed

Offline fajocjusz321

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: December 26, 2018, 07:34:17 pm »
Nickname: Jan
GUID: 1688651
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fajopl/
How long have you played on the server?: To be honest? I don't know. 100 hours I guess.
Current weekly hours on the server?: It depends if i have time for it but i will want to be active admino.
How active can you be?: Well, when i have free time.
Timezone/Location: Poland, Easter Europe, GMT +1 perhaps.
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: Yea, Roleplay Central
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?:
Why do you want this role?: Because I see people who needs help from admin like "charge bots" or trolls

Offline ninja

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 01, 2019, 03:46:47 am »
Unban Request:
Name:ninja
Offense: Triggering other people
Why should you be unbanned? because i learn my lesson that not all people have a thick skin as i do
User ID #:1837345
Time/Date: 9:50 12/18

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 01, 2019, 04:37:26 am »
Unban Request:
Name:ninja
Offense: Triggering other people
Why should you be unbanned? because i learn my lesson that not all people have a thick skin as i do
User ID #:1837345
Time/Date: 9:50 12/18

Re-word this so you state you are the problem, and not others. You are the one who broke rules. For more info on rules go to page 1 of this thread. Also explain what rule you broke and why you sh ould be unbanned.

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #700 on: January 01, 2019, 05:22:40 am »
Ninja being toxic smh reported for stream sniping
click here to join the 84th

Offline loodic

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 05, 2019, 08:40:59 pm »
Unban Request:
Name:imnotgay
Offense: racial slurs
Why should you be unbanned? This is one of my favorite server and im sorry for using slurs, i promise to never do it again.
User ID #:1495274
Time/Date: 1/3/2019 or 1/2/2019 around 11:30 GMT+2

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 05, 2019, 09:57:13 pm »
Unban Request:
Name:imnotgay
Offense: racial slurs
Why should you be unbanned? This is one of my favorite server and im sorry for using slurs, i promise to never do it again.
User ID #:1495274
Time/Date: 1/3/2019 or 1/2/2019 around 11:30 GMT+2

This is why you were banned
1/2/19 -
18:45:08 - *DEAD* [imnotgay] he niggered
18:45:24 - *DEAD* [imnotgay] by niggering
18:49:48 - *DEAD* [imnotgay] bitch ass nigger*
18:50:10 - *DEAD* [imnotgay] nigger is
8:50:28 - *DEAD* [imnotgay] say nigger

Racial slurs like that are against the rules of this server. Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline TiberiusO

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Aslan
« Reply #703 on: January 08, 2019, 04:56:07 am »
Unban Request: BBG_BotSurvival_NA
Name:Aslan (Tiberius)
Offense: Younger brother trolling
Why should you be unbanned? As i'm not at fault
User ID #:    -
Time/Date: Mid December time of ban

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Aslan
« Reply #704 on: January 08, 2019, 04:59:17 am »
Unban Request: BBG_BotSurvival_NA
Name:Aslan (Tiberius)
Offense: Younger brother trolling
Why should you be unbanned? As i'm not at fault
User ID #:    -
Time/Date: Mid December time of ban

Well either way, I can't tell if you're at fault or not, someone on that ID was trolling. If this were let's say the very next hour after the ban, I may make you wait a bit whether or not it was your brother. It being not you is not the reason you're unbanned, it's because you requested it and it's been plenty of time. There's no way I could ever verify if it was someone's brother or not on the account.