Author Topic: 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot - "The Slashers" [EU]  (Read 88350 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot - "The Slashers" [EU]
« Reply #615 on: August 10, 2019, 01:12:01 am »
Only 28th can beat 15th in melee. We have the legendary Kex - Nero combo 8)
partnership ended with kex, smallest is now my best teammate

David_Schrein

« Reply #616 on: August 10, 2019, 01:13:27 am »
i thought gibby men?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 10, 2019, 01:39:10 am »
i thought gibby men?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 10, 2019, 02:09:30 am »
Smallest will kill u blud

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 10, 2019, 02:20:20 am »
Calling 15th a melee stack or tryhard reg is an epic jock. We don't actively recruit anyone. Let alone the really good melee players. Whoever wants to join joins, and whether he stays is decided by the fact if he enjoys it and becomes friends with people, not with how many groupfights or tournaments he wins. For example when 17e disbanded, two people joined our reg. Tigere, who was good friends with most people in 15th and spent loads of time on our ts in the last 2 years. And Artista, who is an old member returning to the reg. We are just as much of a group of friends/community as the 59th. You'll always find loads of people in the evenings playing other games after events, and also when we don't have events. You'll even find loads of people who don't play NW at all, but hang around with the people in our ts. Just because we're better at melee doesn't mean were a melee stack without a community. I'd like for you to name one person in our regiment who joined for the palmares and not for the community.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #620 on: August 10, 2019, 03:39:49 am »
Calling 15th a melee stack or tryhard reg is an epic jock. We don't actively recruit anyone. Let alone the really good melee players. Whoever wants to join joins, and whether he stays is decided by the fact if he enjoys it and becomes friends with people, not with how many groupfights or tournaments he wins. For example when 17e disbanded, two people joined our reg. Tigere, who was good friends with most people in 15th and spent loads of time on our ts in the last 2 years. And Artista, who is an old member returning to the reg. We are just as much of a group of friends/community as the 59th. You'll always find loads of people in the evenings playing other games after events, and also when we don't have events. You'll even find loads of people who don't play NW at all, but hang around with the people in our ts. Just because we're better at melee doesn't mean were a melee stack without a community. I'd like for you to name one person in our regiment who joined for the palmares and not for the community.

Can I join 15th?

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #621 on: August 10, 2019, 08:51:23 am »
None of my comments were directed at the 15YR... As I said to  Movrment on steam. The 15YR are a bunch of mates who play NW.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 10, 2019, 11:04:39 am »
None of my comments were directed at the 15YR... As I said to  Movrment on steam. The 15YR are a bunch of mates who play NW.
Weird, seeing as you named 15th and me personally in your previous message :thinking:

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #623 on: August 10, 2019, 11:56:28 am »
Realistically what is the point of this discussion. 59th won, 15th lost. I think in a gf there is no question who would win.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
« Reply #624 on: August 10, 2019, 02:21:08 pm »
Weird, seeing as you named 15th and me personally in your previous message :thinking:
You randomly mentioned that the 59th should GF the 15YR? Why lmao. On the 28th thread of all places. Move on lad you lost. Stop baiting.

Realistically what is the point of this discussion. 59th won, 15th lost. I think in a gf there is no question who would win.

It was you and Riki who for no reason that posted that the 59th and 15YR should GF. So feel free to explain why you started this discussion?  To me it just seems like you're trying to slap us down and stroke the 15YR cock.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 03:01:14 pm by sirkaide »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: August 10, 2019, 02:35:44 pm »
Rikirekt

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: August 10, 2019, 04:39:39 pm »
You randomly mentioned that the 59th should GF the 15YR? Why lmao. On the 28th thread of all places. Move on lad you lost. Stop baiting.

It was you and Riki who for no reason that posted that the 59th and 15YR should GF. So feel free to explain why you started this discussion?  To me it just seems like you're trying to slap us down and stroke the 15YR cock.
I said if you believe you're better in melee that you should prove with with a GF yes, that's quite logical is it not?

But arguing over who is better without any proof is pointless. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #627 on: August 10, 2019, 04:51:13 pm »
That's a lie, I hate everyone in the 15th  >:( >:(

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
« Reply #628 on: August 10, 2019, 05:15:41 pm »

I said if you believe you're better in melee that you should prove with with a GF yes, that's quite logical is it not?

I'm not arguing that's the point. I know the 15YR will nonce us in a GF. We're a casual regiment. I just don't see why Riki randomly posted on the 28th asking the 59th for a GF. We don't think we would win. We have nothing to prove. Riki appears salty over losing, so he baited me, he got a response. GG Riki. You're in the best regiment EU. There you go, your ego has been stroked. The 15YR unexpectedly lost the semi final against the 59th. Unfortunately you will have to wait for our next 1v1 to restore your regimental pride. So chill with the GF callouts.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 05:24:44 pm by sirkaide »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: August 10, 2019, 05:26:38 pm »
Spoiler

I'm not arguing that's the point. I know the 15YR will nonce us in a GF. We're a casual regiment. I just don't see why Riki randomly posted on the 28th asking the 59th for a GF. We don't think we would win. We have nothing to prove. Riki appears salty over losing, so he baited me, he got a response. GG Riki. You're in the best regiment EU. There you go, your ego has been stroked. The 15YR unexpectedly lost the semi final against the 59th. Unfortunately you will have to wait for our next 1v1 to restore your regimental pride. So chill with the GF callouts.
[close]
I didn't, I'm not even in 15th. I only said about a gf as in your post you said you got the better of them in melee and they clearly think you didn't, only one way to prove it.

But maybe your post was a bit vague around that area.