Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame  (Read 48575 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame
« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2017, 06:42:32 pm »
who?

gg memed

shit map maker

ur mad cuz trump banned anime u filthy weeaboo

thanks god I don't live in the US then xddddddddddddddddddddd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2017, 06:50:40 pm »
shit
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2017, 06:52:21 pm »
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #378 on: February 02, 2017, 01:04:15 am »
Woah.... what?

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 03, 2017, 03:36:03 pm »
INTERESTING
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #380 on: February 03, 2017, 03:58:44 pm »

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 03, 2017, 05:50:26 pm »
This going a ways back but the single person who in my opinion left the greatest mark on the NA community is 5arge of the 1stEPI.

When I began playing back in Mount and Musket there was only one NA linebattle a week. It was hosted by 5arge and the 1stEPI. It was public so anybody could show up and applications weren't needed. The community was small enough back then that every active regiment could fit onto one 250 player server.

Through his dedication to his event and inclusive policies, he allowed many new regiments to flourish and become established, including my own.

If 5arge and the 1stEPI did not host this battle with the same emphasis on discipline and respect, the culture of the NA community would be very different today.

While be became less active with the release of NW, wasn't active on the forums, and never lead a regiment, I feel 5arge did more to foster and build the NA community than any player on that list including myself.

Edit: The PA hardcore LB is the direct descendent of the original Friday LB. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24208.0
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #382 on: February 03, 2017, 08:39:43 pm »
Spoiler
This going a ways back but the single person who in my opinion left the greatest mark on the NA community is 5arge of the 1stEPI.

When I began playing back in Mount and Musket there was only one NA linebattle a week. It was hosted by 5arge and the 1stEPI. It was public so anybody could show up and applications weren't needed. The community was small enough back then that every active regiment could fit onto one 250 player server.

Through his dedication to his event and inclusive policies, he allowed many new regiments to flourish and become established, including my own.

If 5arge and the 1stEPI did not host this battle with the same emphasis on discipline and respect, the culture of the NA community would be very different today.

While be became less active with the release of NW, wasn't active on the forums, and never lead a regiment, I feel 5arge did more to foster and build the NA community than any player on that list including myself.

Edit: The PA hardcore LB is the direct descendent of the original Friday LB. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24208.0
[close]
I agree
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 07, 2017, 12:03:56 am »

I remember when 5arge perma banned me from US1 in April 2012 because he thought I was Betty the Bomber. Apparently, Muck and Mack were kind of hard to tell apart. When I asked him to investigate on the forums on Taleworlds (like to actually check the IDS) he told me to burn in hell or something along those lines.

#truestorytho

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #384 on: February 08, 2017, 10:25:55 pm »
I fuckin hated that cunt
xdee

Offline Sloths

• Private
  • Supreme Meme Connoisseur
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sloths
« Reply #385 on: March 20, 2017, 06:18:33 pm »
I feel like we should put Malakith Skadi on this list. He was a great player in the early years, and was a Major in the 77y. He opened up the game and community largely to his youtube channel.
NW Regiment: 6te Silesian Landwehr Regiment (Fw)
Past Regiments: 104th Regiment of Foot (Vol)[] 3te Silesian Landwehr Regiment (Gfr)[] 1st Irish Brigade(LCpl)[] American Expeditionary Force(Pvt)[]6te Silesian Landwehr Regiment (SUffz)[] 4e Regiment de Grenadiers-a-Pied(SoP)

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 23, 2017, 08:45:21 am »
I feel like we should put Malakith Skadi on this list. He was a great player in the early years, and was a Major in the 77y. He opened up the game and community largely to his youtube channel.
He is also a massive cunt.

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2017, 03:49:33 pm »
Exdee

Offline Sloths

• Private
  • Supreme Meme Connoisseur
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sloths
« Reply #388 on: April 01, 2017, 06:24:38 pm »
Just a thought.
NW Regiment: 6te Silesian Landwehr Regiment (Fw)
Past Regiments: 104th Regiment of Foot (Vol)[] 3te Silesian Landwehr Regiment (Gfr)[] 1st Irish Brigade(LCpl)[] American Expeditionary Force(Pvt)[]6te Silesian Landwehr Regiment (SUffz)[] 4e Regiment de Grenadiers-a-Pied(SoP)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #389 on: April 01, 2017, 11:46:09 pm »
Compared to a few choice individuals on the list Malakith wasn't that bad. He didn't actively seek out people to be a cunt to.