Author Topic: Terror in Paris [Keep it serious!]  (Read 36535 times)

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Terror in Paris
« Reply #375 on: November 20, 2015, 12:24:52 pm »
I wouldn't call fighting against a bunch of inbred muslims a 'world war 3'
There we go again. Oh, they're muslims, eh? That's always how one defines it...

Hmm, I said 'a bunch of inbred muslims', does that define ALL muslims? nope.
Not all terrorists are muslims... :)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #376 on: November 20, 2015, 12:53:27 pm »

he never said that you mong, can it be that hard to actually read?

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #377 on: November 20, 2015, 12:55:34 pm »

Yeah, but I was speaking about IS.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #378 on: November 20, 2015, 02:15:53 pm »
Given that the Muslims of the world have all been describing how IS go against everything they believe in, I really wouldn't count IS as Muslim.
If I were to kill people and place them in a pentagram and rip their hearts out but claim that I'm a Buddhist, the world wouldn't decry Buddhism for my actions. Proportionally, we're probably talking about similar group sizes actually, given that there are well over a billion Muslims.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 20, 2015, 04:14:53 pm »
That's not quite the same though, Tiki. Ripping out hearts in a pentagram doesn't have any connection to Buddhism, like it or not, ISIS does have Islamic justification. Obviously it's misinterpreted (according to the interpretation of other Muslims), but it's still a form of Islam.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 20, 2015, 06:08:24 pm »

FSE seems to surprise me every day of who the worst poster is.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #381 on: November 20, 2015, 06:19:42 pm »
I could claim that that's simply my interpretation of Buddhism. As it's my faith I am free to believe what I want; I alone dictate my personal religious beliefs.
The point I'm getting at is that irrespective of how grossly wrong or misguided a person's interpretation of a faith is, they can still claim that they subscribe to it, even if every other member of that religion actively opposes them. Thus, members of IS can call themselves Islamic all they want, and it may be what they believe, but the vast majority of Muslims worldwide hate what they're doing, and consider it to be unislamic. Thus, referring to them as Muslim, whilst being what they want, isn't really accurate at all (as in my pentagram-drawing, heart-harvesting Buddhist example).

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 20, 2015, 08:26:28 pm »
I could claim that that's simply my interpretation of Buddhism. As it's my faith I am free to believe what I want; I alone dictate my personal religious beliefs.
The point I'm getting at is that irrespective of how grossly wrong or misguided a person's interpretation of a faith is, they can still claim that they subscribe to it, even if every other member of that religion actively opposes them. Thus, members of IS can call themselves Islamic all they want, and it may be what they believe, but the vast majority of Muslims worldwide hate what they're doing, and consider it to be unislamic. Thus, referring to them as Muslim, whilst being what they want, isn't really accurate at all (as in my pentagram-drawing, heart-harvesting Buddhist example).

So that means baptist aren't Christians because a majority of Christians do not identify as baptist? What you're saying makes no sense. They are Muslim just like the IRA are Catholics. There are many types of muslims in the world, and a multitude of Islamic sects. They happen to be in the subset that sucks. Muslims aren't a homogenous people just like Christians and Buddhist anyway, so everything you're saying is not just hogwash but you're arguing about something that is trivial compared to the murdering, sovereignty violation, and hostage taking that is going on. It doesn't matter if they are called muslims, ISIS, daesh, sunni, wahhabi, or what have you because people are dying to it no matter what you call it, otherwise we'd have to find some giant adjective filled phrase to describe them every time we refer to them.

Let's call them Middle Eastern Barbarous Savages for the Unity of the Arab World with Accordance to Misinterpreted Philosophies and Ideals from the Islamic Religious Scriptures - MEBSforUAWwithAMPIIRS for short. Rolls right off the tongue.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 20, 2015, 08:57:46 pm »

So that means baptist aren't Christians because a majority of Christians do not identify as baptist? What you're saying makes no sense. They are Muslim just like the IRA are Catholics. There are many types of muslims in the world, and a multitude of Islamic sects. They happen to be in the subset that sucks. Muslims aren't a homogenous people just like Christians and Buddhist anyway, so everything you're saying is not just hogwash but you're arguing about something that is trivial compared to the murdering, sovereignty violation, and hostage taking that is going on. It doesn't matter if they are called muslims, ISIS, daesh, sunni, wahhabi, or what have you because people are dying to it no matter what you call it, otherwise we'd have to find some giant adjective filled phrase to describe them every time we refer to them.

Let's call them Middle Eastern Barbarous Savages for the Unity of the Arab World with Accordance to Misinterpreted Philosophies and Ideals from the Islamic Religious Scriptures - MEBSforUAWwithAMPIIRS for short. Rolls right off the tongue.
I will call them Allen.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #384 on: November 20, 2015, 10:02:46 pm »

protecting them moslems amirite

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #385 on: November 20, 2015, 11:22:05 pm »
It's like you say that christians during the Crusades weren't actually christians, because they have been murdering other people
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #386 on: November 22, 2015, 02:01:50 pm »
Spoiler

he never said that you mong, can it be that hard to actually read?
[close]
lol k

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #387 on: November 22, 2015, 04:31:38 pm »
Anarchist Kurds are doing a far better job at taking down ISIS than any state forces could ever hope to do.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2015, 06:47:59 pm »
Anarchist Parliamentary-Democratic Kurds are doing a far better job at taking down ISIS than any state forces could ever hope to do. predominately state forces doing a good job taking down ISIS.

ftfy
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:53:37 pm by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2015, 06:52:39 pm »
anarchist