Author Topic: 7NA_Groopfootin [Old Thread]  (Read 16298 times)

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
7NA_Groopfootin [Old Thread]
« on: July 28, 2013, 04:29:00 am »
New Thread is here

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8136.0

What is This?

Welcome to the thread of the groupfighting server 7NA_Groopfootin, hosted by the Seven Nation Army. The server is meant to be a server just for those melee enthusiasts, tired of the excessive bullet-derived injuries of other servers.

Our server is hosted in Dallas, Texas, and is of the highest Bluefang quality, providing good ping for anyone in North America.

This thread is still a massive work in progress, but I wanted to post it before it was finished so that people can start making ban/unban requests and the like.

Rules

1. Melee only, no shooting.

2. Do not wound or kill teammates intentionally. This includes revenge teamkills, if someone teamkills you purposefully, tell the admin, or screenshot the event or chat log and make a ban request if an admin is not present.

3. Do no delay, this includes running when when you are the lone survivor of your team and engaging in fisticuffs when one of the participants is the last member of their team.

4. Only Line Infantry rankers and Sailors are allowed.

5. No recruiting from any regiment that is not a member of the Seven Nation Army.

6. Do not spam chat.

7. Do not flame persons or regiments.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:45:14 am by Killington »
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
Re: 7NA_Groopfootin [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 04:29:08 am »
Request Templates

Ban Request

Code
[b]Name of the troublemaker:[/b]
[b]Their offense:[/b]
[b]Time and date (include timezone):[/b]
[b]Screenshot evidence (in spoilers, please):[/b]

Unban Request

Code
[b]Your in-game name at the time:[/b]
[b]What led to the ban:[/b]
[b]Time and date (include timezone):[/b]
[b]User identification number:[/b]

Admin Applications

Code
[b]Community name:[/b]
[b]Steam name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Admin experience?:[/b]
[b]Why would you be a good admin?:[/b]
[b]About yourself:[/b]

Current List of Admins

All CO's and NCO's of the Seven Nation Army
Fallout
NERVO
Samurai
Sleek

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:59:08 pm by Killington »
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 04:29:14 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:57:50 pm by Killington »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 04:48:30 am »
Darn, I wasn't active enough to beat you to posting before the reserves, darn.

Good luck thought guys!
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline groenewoldr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NotFamous
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 04:54:47 am »
Community name: 3eVolt_SoD_NotFamous
Steam name: [3eVolt]NotFamous
Admin experience?: None, but I am willing to learn.
Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because I am active on 7NA_Groopfootin and I see players breaking the rules all the times, and up until now, there has never been a thread. There are the standard trolls, delayers, shooters etc. They have gotten away with it and continue to do it, just because there is not an admin on. I am active on 7NA TS, and reachable at most times if a player has a complaint or problem.
About yourself: I am a proud member of the 3eVolt, and despite being in the regiment a couple of weeks, I have been extremely active on the forums as well as in-game. I am 13 years old, however I am very mature, never raging or cursing people out. The 7NA is the only groopfooting I can go on because all the other servers my ping is over 120. In the 3eVolt I am a SoD being promoted after 1 week, for my activeness  in-game. I
want to be an admin because of all of the shooters, trolls, delayers etc.

Edit: Feel free to ask me any questions.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:21:33 pm by groenewoldr »
I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 05:20:04 am »
Community name: "CluelessWill"
Steam name: CluelessWill
Admin experience?: I was the administrator of my own server, a few groupfighting servers, and I know how to work panels, slay, ban, and all the other abilities an administrator is granted.
Why would you be a good admin?: I am online for a long time every day, especially the mornings when admins are usually absent. In addition if I see a problem I immediately address to prevent it from blooming into something bigger.
About yourself:
My name is William and I play video games. I am 15 years old, live in the Texas, and am a Sophomore in high school. I really like to play Mount and Blade as well as Total War. In Mount and Blade I have been in a large amount of regiments and my ranks have ranged from Cadet all the way up to the Colonel of some of my regiments.  I like to have fun but I also know that I should follow the rules in order for society to keep running cleanly and efficiently.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Redsilent

• Private
  • I like NW. and cookies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 05:25:04 am »
Community name: Redsilent

Steam name: Redsilent (One with the sunset backround)

Admin experience?: Regiment Admin for servers.

Why would you be a good admin?: Because I have experience, I am willing to make decisions  that are fair and unbiased. I want to help this server. WHile I'm free most of the day I can wacth the server.

About yourself:
I am an outgoing person. I love Groupfighting.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 05:39:39 am »
Community name: [BlackLegion]Andy
Steam name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AndresEspinosa
Admin experience?: i was admin in all 12th servers, im actually admin in BLegion server and Fight Club server.
Why would you be a good admin?: I like to make/keep good environments, where people can enjoy playing and have a fun time, but of course an admin have to make hard decisions, i kow that. Im very active at this game, i loveit and i enjoy it alot, so as i enjoy it i want people to enjoy it too.

*Sorry* my english is not very good :/
About yourself: Im mexican, i like to watch movies and have great times with my friends :D.. i just graduated from high shcool and im so happy about that. I will go to College in 1 more year, i want to work and get some experience. My real name is Andres ( Andrew/Andy) and my favorite game is NW.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Fallout

• First Lieutenant
  • Been playing this game for too damn long ;~;
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2teGarde]Fallout
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 08:39:23 am »
Community name:3eVolt_CplFo_Fallout

Steam name: [3eVolt] Fallout

Admin experience?: I have been an admin and hoster of the Royal Coaltion Event back in the day, It had 100+ players and I managed everything. I have lead my own regiment and know how to dish out rules, and I have led my own private servers with trainings and 1v1's.  I have had to admin group fighting servers a lot previously and they're basically all I play on. I know, understand, and follow all the rules of groupfighting therefore I can properly enforce all the rules.

Why would you be a good admin?: I am a fair person and I don't get power hungry with my admin powers, nobody wants to see the purple chat every 10 seconds. And I won't get ban crazy and ban everything that moves because I'm having a bad day, I will follow the rules myself and properly dish them out as well.  I will give out the proper punishments and be fair.

About yourself: I'm an advid Napoleonic Wars player with over 950 hours total and counting every day.  I love the game and wish to ensure the community or at least one of its servers stays troll free.  I am a friendly guy and have been playing the game since launch.  I have a great understanding of most situations and always deal the proper punishments.  I live im Pennsylvania so I'm a farmer boy, we have bread and corn.   They grow em good here in good ol' Pennsylvania!

Offline Samurai134

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [9y]LG_Samurai
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 03:27:32 am »
Community Name : [9y]LG_Samurai

Steam Name:  [9y] Samurai

Admin Experience: I have previously given admin for the 9y server and am learning to become a better admin, really groupfighting is the only servers I am really on, I love to admin especially when all the trolls are out.

Why I would be a good admin: I am kind and I would like to make this server a good place for people to fight and improve their melee ability without people tk'n and shooting, I don't abuse the admin power only when it is needed, and I give people a chance but if needed I will ban them if  proven to get out of hand, I would love to make groupfighting better and for people to be able to come and play without calling an admin every five seconds...

About Myself: I am 15 and I just finished my first year of high school, NW is one of the only games I play and I play a lot of NW and I love the game, and to keep the game fun, I would love it for it to be without trolls, I am kind and I love to help out with problems like this that will and occur many times in servers  and I love Soccer  ;)

Thanks for your time,

:) ;) :D ;D

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 03:35:42 am »
Community name: [9y]LG_Sleek

Steam name: sleekcrush10

Admin experience?: Too many servers, most people know them

Why would you be a good admin?: I like keeping trolls off the server

About yourself: I am Sleek, not much else to say.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 04:24:21 am »
Added a few admins from the applications shown here

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 04:52:08 am »
Fallout
Community name:3eVolt_CplFo_Fallout

Steam name: [3eVolt] Fallout

Admin experience?: I have been an admin and hoster of the Royal Coaltion Event back in the day, It had 100+ players and I managed everything. I have lead my own regiment and know how to dish out rules, and I have led my own private servers with trainings and 1v1's.  I have had to admin group fighting servers a lot previously and they're basically all I play on. I know, understand, and follow all the rules of groupfighting therefore I can properly enforce all the rules.

Why would you be a good admin?: I am a fair person and I don't get power hungry with my admin powers, nobody wants to see the purple chat every 10 seconds. And I won't get ban crazy and ban everything that moves because I'm having a bad day, I will follow the rules myself and properly dish them out as well.  I will give out the proper punishments and be fair.

About yourself: I'm an advid Napoleonic Wars player with over 950 hours total and counting every day.  I love the game and wish to ensure the community or at least one of its servers stays troll free.  I am a friendly guy and have been playing the game since launch.  I have a great understanding of most situations and always deal the proper punishments.  I live im Pennsylvania so I'm a farmer boy, we have bread and corn.   They grow em good here in good ol' Pennsylvania!
[close]

Sleek
Community name: [9y]LG_Sleek

Steam name: sleekcrush10

Admin experience?: Too many servers, most people know them

Why would you be a good admin?: I like keeping trolls off the server

About yourself: I am Sleek, not much else to say.
[close]

Both accepted!

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 04:54:49 am »
Community name: Reaper. [21e] Reaper
Steam name: [RG] Reaper
Admin experience?: I administrated a few RG events and the RG server while it was up, along with some blood and iron and North and South administrating.
Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because I offer a non-bias, fair experience for the players and how to deal with them. I have a lot of experience and love to administrate.
About yourself: I am going into my senior year of high school and expecting a big bang! I have waited long enough to be on top and now I will be :D I play tennis and love to chill with my buds on NW.
Cheers!
-Reaper

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 04:57:20 am »
Community name:  Dom13WorstNW
Steam name: Dom13WorstNW
Admin experience?: FG_Groupfighting , and a couple of TDM servers in the past
Why would you be a good admin?: I like to have fun but I will not tolerate trolling
About yourself: Not much to say. I am 14 years old and from Tennessee. I like to play Battlefield 3 and NW.
When I do play NW you can usually find me on Groupfighting.