Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - Oct - Dec Term  (Read 16606 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
NA Community Rep Post - Oct - Dec Term
« on: October 13, 2019, 04:15:24 pm »
I'm throwing up this thread now and will be adding to it over time.

Similarly to my predecessors, I will be doing my best to post weekly - bi-weekly updates on what's been going on within the North American Community as my time permits.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns that you wish to address to me, you can always PM me here on FSE or add my Steam.

As much as I wish to thank a load of people, there was no election. I wish Jolly all the best in his future endeavors and thank him for supporting me when I posted my application as well as everyone else who believed I would do a good job. I hope not to disappoint any of you. In case anyone is wondering about Jolly's "Vice-CR" thing, it will still be a thing but I have not appointed or spoken to anyone in regards to that. It may not even happen. Without further adieu, my goals.

My Goals for this Term (Oct - Dec.)
- Helping organize and hosting events within the community as much as I can get involved with.

- Help organize and facilitate any upcoming leagues/tournaments that need assistance administratively or even thread wise.

- Help endorse the current NA Events and merge together the multiple events that are on the same days.

- I also aim to promote the casual players within the events I host and organize to make FSE accounts and get involved with the other side of the community they don't see by just playing the game for an hour.

I'll be honest with everyone in this post. We've all been saying NW has been dying for years so those words mean nothing and are really nothing new. However, I personally feel this current state of the community is the worst we've been in. A lot of events nowadays struggle to reach 100+ players at times. Events that used to have a solid attendance have now since been canceled or forgotten. Competitive is not in a good state either.

With that being said, for the remainder of my term, I wish to make it transparent that all concerns, complaints, suggestions, or just general conversation to me will be taken seriously and considered heavily. I'm here in this position for you and you all have a right to be heard and to voice your opinions.

I will be making an update post later on today, hopefully.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Community Rep Post - Oct - Dec Term
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 04:18:56 pm »
Good luck
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 04:19:27 pm »
good luck buddy
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 05:29:38 pm »
Week 1:
In the NA Community:

Dan the Chef has posted his Community-Community Rep. Thread (CCR). More details are on the thread itself, so check it out.

In other news, DrunkenSpartan has made his own thread titled: Bill and MATT's Excellent Adventure..

The 74th (formerly 2LBI), have recently put up their new thread! Go show them some support and good wishes.

The 57e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Les Terribles" have recently reformed as indicated by their thread! As with the 74th, go show them some support and good wishes!

While the thread does not cater specifically towards NA, I thought it would be nice to include it. JerzyBurza's Graphic Workshop is now open once again! He makes very nice artwork so if you want to possibly get something for yourself or your regiment, now's the time!

Current Tournaments
Napoleonic Wars Last Stand Regimental League - This new tournament, hosted by Cytiuz, has recently opened its registrations to all regiments willing to participate! Not just competitive regiments, not just casual regiments, but both regiments are welcome to sign-up and take part in the future competitive tournament. I have spoken with Cytiuz and volunteered to help moderate/referee his league in the upcoming month(s). The registrations close on November 29th, 2019.

The North American Draft League has reached the final match of the league! Hellraisers and Phantoms will duke it out to decide which team takes home the bragging rights and any other potential boons and rewards from placing first.

Dan the Chef's NW UFC Numba 3 is still accepted applications as far as I'm aware. So if you wish to prove your mettle, check it out and sign up!

DrunkenSpartan has just announced his Sapper Tournament! The competition will be held on October 26th, 2019 at 8pmEST. Set your clocks and prepare to build the best fort you possibly could ever build in NW!

Current Events
The Saturday Blueberry Linebattle & Saturday Linebattle might be seeing a merge in the coming future! For some time both events have been operating side by side but with numbers dropping in recent weeks, the two events may merge together back under one flag.

The Friday Rotating Mod Event hosted by Shrooms is still going on! Next week is some good old Star Wars action with Bearforce II! If your regiment or rag-tag group of friends might be interested, go check out the thread and sign up!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 07:29:13 pm by ~Midnight~ »

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 05:45:18 pm »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 06:47:45 pm »
Hawkince is the real CR
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 07:14:27 pm »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 07:22:01 pm »
gl boi

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 07:24:07 pm »
GL Midn00t

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2019, 07:33:21 pm »
We’re gonna have a community’s CR election
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 08:27:40 pm »
New Jersey > Everybody
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2019, 08:29:01 pm »
New Jersey > Everybody

Don't worry. Full bias mode engaged for all New Jersians.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 09:36:46 pm »
Execute order 66 midnight

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 12:23:30 am »
gud ruck

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳