Poll

Do you want to see community mod events?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post / July-Sept Term  (Read 5909 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Community Rep Post / July-Sept Term
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2019, 06:52:37 pm »
Update about EU Rep will come soon.

Thank you mister CR Rep

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2019, 07:17:31 pm »
I apologize that I couldn’t keep to the standards that I had set myself, my goals where to focus on the overall community and create a more enjoyable and fun atmosphere, in recent events something had come towards me as a shock regarding a close call about a family members life and how it was to lead up to it, I will allow the FSE Administration team to decide what happens with the EU CR because I cannot continue especially with almost losing a family member I do not feel like I am in the correct mindset to continue doing and giving the community what I promised, I hope maybe in the future I am able to have another chance but I am sorry to all those I have let down.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
  • Nick: Woeski
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2019, 12:42:58 pm »
I apologize that I couldn’t keep to the standards that I had set myself, my goals where to focus on the overall community and create a more enjoyable and fun atmosphere, in recent events something had come towards me as a shock regarding a close call about a family members life and how it was to lead up to it, I will allow the FSE Administration team to decide what happens with the EU CR because I cannot continue especially with almost losing a family member I do not feel like I am in the correct mindset to continue doing and giving the community what I promised, I hope maybe in the future I am able to have another chance but I am sorry to all those I have let down.

It's alright man, we can't always chose how life goes.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2019, 12:48:49 pm »
Thanks for updating us on your situation, good luck dealing with your IRL stuff, hopefully, things go back to normal as soon as possible.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.