Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 123806 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2015, 10:17:58 pm »
Fungus is on no list
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2015, 10:18:48 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2015, 10:23:16 pm »
Yuriman was amazing in his active days.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2015, 10:24:22 pm »
He and Martos were two that could match the Turks in kicking
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2015, 10:27:46 pm »
Elling was good too, thinking back to old 91st.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2015, 10:29:17 pm »
old gf server  :D

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2015, 10:32:47 pm »

As I said the list really could go on and on, ffs I've added like 8to the the notable names just in the last 5 mins
But I do feel bad forgetting Elling, kiddo knocked Dusan out of one of your tournaments after the little kraut tanked like 20 stabs in a fight against me the previous round.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2015, 10:45:31 pm »
Dusan
Edit have to make a special place for Dusan who keeps coming back to the list looking for his name....
thanks sweeti  ::) ::)

As I said the list really could go on and on, ffs I've added like 8to the the notable names just in the last 5 mins
But I do feel bad forgetting Elling, kiddo knocked Dusan out of one of your tournaments after the little kraut tanked like 100 stabs in a fight against me the previous round.
fixed

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2015, 11:15:55 pm »
*cough*

Fungus's list of 50 kidd0s
#makingtop10wastoohard
It just kept growing... could have easily gone to 250 fam

Akame, Avenge, Axiom, Clash, Dekkers, Devald, Draken, Eddie, El Presidente, Evan, Exoticfail, Fatkoala, Flammeus, Gokiller, Graham, Haack, Harrier, Hekko, Herishey, Jackie, JHS, Kore, Lamehorse, Ledger, Mik, Melton, Mopin, Moskito, NeedSomeMore, Norseman, Nano, Nosswill, Nozza, Phreak, Rebellious, Rikimaru, Robby, Smyky, Specimen, Svensson, Tiberias, Titan, Tardet, Vikestad, Vorlen, Ward, Xeon, Yuriman, Zeroskilled and Zzehth.

Probs missed out a name or two especially ones from the MM to NW transition days

Notable others
Badsheep, Bashy, Blade, Caza the kid, Deans, Dusan, Elling, Falk, Fwuffy, Hadhod, Haze, Hobbit-before he was Mike, Murphy, (French)James, (UK)James, Jay-one, JonnyBoy, Le Brave, MacAron, Martos, Maurice, Metalise, OHNO, Posh, Primus, [92nd]PideofNi, Ragni, Retravas, Rommel, Scol, Skyfall, Sleek, Spacekiller, Thomas, [84e]Tiger, Timurid, Varun, Von Gressien, Whaleman and Welsh

Seriously I need to stop or I could be here all night

Soz to the NA kidd0s, played too little with too few of you, also Ocrayo was shit tbh ::DDDD

Edit have to make a special place for Dusan who keeps coming back to the list looking for his name....
Spacekiller on notable...

0k mate.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2015, 11:30:01 pm »
91 names listed and that't the one you have an issue with :?????////??/???::??////?:/?l?l//l?L/l/lLl;;@________________@_@_@_:_:_@@_:?@?@?@?@?@?@?@?@:{:~/;.gpr[e;fpkoegkop??

92*
93*
It just keeps growing fam :\
94*
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:35:23 pm by Fungus »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2015, 03:02:00 am »
*cough*

#makingtop10wastoohard

Akame, Avenge, Axiom, Clash, Dekkers, Devald, Draken, Eddie, El Presidente, Evan, Exoticfail, Fatkoala, Flammeus, Gokiller, Graham, Haack, Harrier, Hekko, Herishey, Jackie, JHS, Kore, Lamehorse, Ledger, Mik, Melton, Mopin, Moskito, NeedSomeMore, Norseman, Nano, Nosswill, Nozza, Phreak, Rebellious, Rikimaru, Robby, Smyky, Specimen, Svensson, Tiberias, Titan, Tardet, Vikestad, Vorlen, Ward, Xeon, Yuriman, Zeroskilled and Zzehth.

Soz to the NA kidd0s, played too little with too few of you, also Ocrayo was shit tbh ::DDDD

Yeah! Mexico part of Europe now.  ::)

Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2015, 06:11:32 am »
Im on a list mom ! Now I achieved everything in this game
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2015, 08:22:08 am »
*cough*

#makingtop10wastoohard

Yeah! Mexico part of Europe now.  ::)
You are better than 90% of EU players so you are EU, deal with it. It's your fault you are too good.

Also ty Fungus, it's hard to make such a list as many players are on the same level
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:01:10 pm by Kore »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2015, 09:36:53 am »
Steven from the 63e is pretty geeewd
The Myth, The Legend

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi