Author Topic: | NWBC | Season 5 | Finals  (Read 49336 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: | NWBC | Season 5 | Match-week 3
« Reply #345 on: March 18, 2022, 12:28:50 am »
I smell the copium

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #346 on: March 18, 2022, 12:43:32 am »
I get your point Price, I didn't agree with the wording some members choose, but on the other hand I am very disappointed that Round 3 (I think?) there were at least 5 or 6 Infantry Players shooting after Pepsi killed the first one and none of them got slayed. It is demoralizising for cav to stay behind a hill for a certain amount of time just to get shot IN CHARGE and not having the chance to get any impact on the game due to a rulebreak on the other team...

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #347 on: March 18, 2022, 12:57:03 am »
I love NWBC

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #348 on: March 18, 2022, 01:23:53 am »
I get your point Price, I didn't agree with the wording some members choose, but on the other hand I am very disappointed that Round 3 (I think?) there were at least 5 or 6 Infantry Players shooting after Pepsi killed the first one and none of them got slayed. It is demoralizising for cav to stay behind a hill for a certain amount of time just to get shot IN CHARGE and not having the chance to get any impact on the game due to a rulebreak on the other team...
That was me who got killed first from behind after we lined up to shoot. I get your point, but between the time where he killed me and we volleyed there can't have been more than 2 maybe 3 seconds at most after I had already given the order to fire. We all immediately died getting sandwiched between your line and your cav. So I don't know what you want the Admins to do, revive then slay them again to prove a point? You won that round with 38 people alive it was a landslide. The admins gave a warning to us for the FiC and that should be it done. At that point its like me sending death threats to the man behind the shop counter for selling me the wrong brand cigarettes. I'm still getting the cancer either way just stop the whining.

Your point doesn't mention anything about how many of you actually get shot anyway, because 2 of you were shot on the approach before I realised Pepsi went wide and was slashing me in the ass. At that point 1 person died in charge and 2 were dismounted. I get that its frustrating but 1 person dying to the FiC to kill 18e, 32nd and then still carry on to kill RG's line is still a fantastic charge. Everyone gets frustrated I know this, but hurling abuse at a reff over this is pathetic.

Even then, this wasn't even what I meant. Literally from the beginning of the first round there were 45th members calling the admins retards etc. My members were specifically told to stay out of all chat from the moment you guys started camping because I knew it would tilt them, as it should its not fun. But you don't see me telling the reff to kill himself nor do you see me complaining about that here.

If you don't agree with the outcome of a round you ask them to reset and replay it if you are on the receiving end. You don't tell them to kill themselves I don't know why I even need to explain this.

EDIT: Typo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 01:30:24 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 18, 2022, 05:34:53 am »
 none of this would have happened if I was there 8)

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 18, 2022, 12:47:31 pm »
If you don't agree with the outcome of a round you ask them to reset and replay it if you are on the receiving end. You don't tell them to kill themselves I don't know why I even need to explain this.

Or if you don't agree with the rules and them being enforce you drop something like this:

I only looked into the first 2 rounds of the vid

[close]

Don't get me wrong Chriseh, I understand your points and agree to most of them, but when someone reads your messages above he could starts think about a really one sided match were only one team made mistakes/had bad behavior towards the admins. The were also some hiccups from your team, for example the admins had to tell your team every round about class limit for lights and/or cav. I know that sometimes there will be someone to fuck it up but then arguing against the ref and messing it up every round? Also yes, we played quite passiv in the second round, cause your whole team were grouped up, waiting behind a hill and pretty close to the map border (which oblivious was to close out of my point of view, the refs decided otherwise).

All in all, from my perspective it was a chilled game, the only people who could complain about it would be Dams and Zarwen for the, as always, fucked up chat. Thanks for reffing anyway bois!

Note for the map: Idk why but I kinda like it (inf/lights perspective), more challenging for teamplay/maneuvers I guess

little meme so everyone is happy again
[close]

Offline Flexi.

• Captain
  • ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL
« Reply #351 on: March 18, 2022, 12:58:09 pm »
We need Nightwing as a diplomat.  :)
GuMo

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #352 on: March 18, 2022, 01:02:56 pm »
I wouldnt even be surprised if Dams and Zarwen had to go to mental hospital now. Both teams were inappropriate in all chat. Crying and spamming 24/7 in all chat like 12 y/o's. But man what am i even expecting

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #353 on: March 18, 2022, 01:15:08 pm »
I wouldnt even be surprised if Dams and Zarwen had to go to mental hospital now. Both teams were inappropriate in all chat. Crying and spamming 24/7 in all chat like 12 y/o's. But man what am i even expecting
Very much team/reg dependent on how toxic the all-chat is and who they are facing. I've been part of quite a few now and each have been so varying. Reg leaders might consider getting a handle of how their members behave when they realise refs might steer clear of their matches purely because it's them.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 01:16:42 pm by 33rdKincaid »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #354 on: March 18, 2022, 01:29:43 pm »
Nightwing whipping me into position just like how he whipped the centre into position during the 2v2 🥵
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #355 on: March 18, 2022, 01:32:11 pm »
John price wouldn’t be overdosing on copium if arty was allowed
CoC > any other team

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #356 on: March 18, 2022, 01:34:49 pm »
Oh no... He said 'Nazi admin' please someone call the police
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 18, 2022, 01:59:01 pm »
Spoiler
Or if you don't agree with the rules and them being enforce you drop something like this:

I only looked into the first 2 rounds of the vid

[close]

Don't get me wrong Chriseh, I understand your points and agree to most of them, but when someone reads your messages above he could starts think about a really one sided match were only one team made mistakes/had bad behavior towards the admins. The were also some hiccups from your team, for example the admins had to tell your team every round about class limit for lights and/or cav. I know that sometimes there will be someone to fuck it up but then arguing against the ref and messing it up every round? Also yes, we played quite passiv in the second round, cause your whole team were grouped up, waiting behind a hill and pretty close to the map border (which oblivious was to close out of my point of view, the refs decided otherwise).

All in all, from my perspective it was a chilled game, the only people who could complain about it would be Dams and Zarwen for the, as always, fucked up chat. Thanks for reffing anyway bois!

Note for the map: Idk why but I kinda like it (inf/lights perspective), more challenging for teamplay/maneuvers I guess

little meme so everyone is happy again
[close]
[close]
The point of my post was to explain to Saphyro why trying to justify dozens of your members telling an admin to kill themselves etc. over a situation that was out of their hands at that point, is retarded. I bet if we were to go and check the logs, there was probably 0 messages in chat asking for revives on the specific player(s). I am sure as per regular NW player impulses just defaulted straight to fuck the admins.

I didn't mean to say that my team was perfect if thats how it came across. I'm not that naive hahaha there's always someone ;D

Very much team/reg dependent on how toxic the all-chat is and who they are facing. I've been part of quite a few now and each have been so varying. Reg leaders might consider getting a handle of how their members behave when they realise refs might steer clear of their matches purely because it's them.
Kincaid has touched on a vital point here that as a community we have forgotten. If regiments (fucking especially the only one that bothers recruiting on a scale as large as 45th does) continue to just fuck with admins, hosts and other regiments so harshly, there will be nobody left to do it and we can already see this happening. Use NWWC as an example, we have regressed so hard that players that we have known cheated NWWC for multiple years are the only ones willing to host it for you, because the playerbase make it too much hassle.

You now have tools to use that we did not have in 2012, such as reviving and comp score all that good jazz. So lets use them, ask for revives and move on with the event. Dams is one of the last, very active reffs NW has left. Look at how much good work he put in for EIC and RGL and we thank him by treating him like dirt.

We've gotten too used to the lax rulesets that tournaments have these days. In NWL if you had an issue with the outcome of a match or a reffs decision, you upload the video, hosts check it and its done. Treating a reff like this would have gotten you booted on the spot. How are things that were barely an issue in 2013 now dominating events, now that we have actual ways of fixing them...

John price wouldn’t be overdosing on copium if arty was allowed
NEVER HEARD A BIGGER TRUE IN MY LIFE. RELEASE ARTY KINCAID

« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 02:01:02 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 18, 2022, 02:15:52 pm »
Treating a reff like this would have gotten you booted on the spot. How are things that were barely an issue in 2013 now dominating events, now that we have actual ways of fixing them...

Oh no... He said 'Nazi admin' please someone call the police

Need more answers?  :D

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."