Author Topic: 17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Disbanded]  (Read 265702 times)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]
« Reply #2580 on: August 23, 2019, 03:17:14 pm »
Spoiler
reported dredd, nock and lone, hope they get muted

hf, you can get warned only when you quote more than 5 quotes

it's still spam imo

how is it spam if i quoted it only one time and 5 hours after lone's last quote

you just post spam with no context?

90% of fse does this, idk what you're on about
anyways, cya
[close]
Nice spam NOCC!!  >:(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 04:17:51 pm by Fwuffy »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: August 23, 2019, 03:27:58 pm »
Spoiler
reported dredd, nock and lone, hope they get muted

hf, you can get warned only when you quote more than 5 quotes

it's still spam imo

how is it spam if i quoted it only one time and 5 hours after lone's last quote

you just post spam with no context?

90% of fse does this, idk what you're on about
anyways, cya
Nice spam NOCC!!  >:(
[close]
CAREFUL WITH PYRAMID MEN
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 04:18:11 pm by Fwuffy »

Nock

« Reply #2582 on: August 23, 2019, 03:53:18 pm »
u guys r reported !!!11! see you in the fse court !!

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: August 23, 2019, 04:06:12 pm »
Gatts you are stupid as fuck
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2584 on: August 23, 2019, 04:18:47 pm »
don't make me call in the big warning, spoilers after 5 please ok =)

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2585 on: August 23, 2019, 04:19:21 pm »
What's on with the insults lone?

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2586 on: August 23, 2019, 05:47:44 pm »
What's on with the insults lone?
He needs his daily tendies.

Nock

« Reply #2587 on: August 23, 2019, 05:47:49 pm »

You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to, Lone.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: August 23, 2019, 05:54:41 pm »

You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to, Lone.
Not funny, didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've wasted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt. त̶̵͎̰̝͍̟̹̼̝̭̒ͨ͑̔͌̂ͯ͞ͅपा̵̷̷̪̖̱̰̯̝̰̗͔̬̝̒͂̓̾̇ͩ̂ͪ̾̽ͤͭ̈́ͤ͌͂͡इँ̧̡̢͚̪̝̞͉͛̈́̂ͯ̇͌̐ͨ̒̒̆ͥ̀ले̴̶̴̛̥͓̤̝̫͔̙͎̼̥̺̼̥̺̹̌ͤ̈́̋̌̋̒̄̾̂ͨͧ̚͜ͅ ̴̧̤̬̞̥̱̥̮̫͎̼̳̭̥͈͙̦̺̔͋͗ͥͪ̎ͫ̔̅ͫͭͨ͂̿ͪ̅̒̾̚͡͞त̧̇͌ͦͩͩ̔ͪ͛̌͠҉̥̮͈̘̪̠̖̠̺̥̯̖̫͈͖̞̺̳̬पा̸̛̒̅͐̋͛́͗ͩ̉̎ͫ̃̈́ͬ͠͏̤͍̪̟̬इँ̅ͣͭ͌ͮͭ͌͛҉̧̥̙̹̘̖̯͍͈̞̖̭̤̲̻̀ͅको̶̠̖̞͖͖̖̪̲̼͙̪̥͕͍̿̿̒̋ͫ̍̋ͬ̈́̊ͫͯ̈́͑̋ͣ͘ ҉̸̡̮̳̬̤͔̬͉̯̥̠̮̩̻̳̰̔ͬͪͪ̆́̎ͧ͒ͯ̌́͐̚͘ ̛ͫͭ͆̾̎̉́͘͢҉͙̗̭̝͙͕̯͎̲̮̥̦ͅका̆́͑ͨ̾ͫ̚͏̼̩̞̱̻̯̱̺̮͇̻̝͔̳̼͖̙͖͎̀͟ग̾̓ͯ̒̽ͥͮ̔̇́͞͏҉̬̤̳̺̻̦̳͍̭͓̤̬͙ͅजा̢̧̼͙̗̙͓̞͊͒̎́ͫͥ̑͗ͣ͜त̹̳͍̝̲̪̥̯̫̥͋̑̋̒̌ͭ̀ͮͫ͋́̓̉̇̈̔̅̎ͦ̀͘͜͞ह̡͎͉̖̣̜̩͍̪̞̠̲̈́̉̋͐ͮ͒̎̏͛̄̑͒ͥ́͜͞͞रू̴̷̢̢̡̖̳̦͔̫͇̰͍̟̟͔͚̞̓̆̈͊̍̐̑̔̚ͅ ̷ͭ̍̍̂͐͌̔̈ͧ̄́͘͞҉̫̣͓͚̥͈̦͎͉͙̤͍͙̖̰̟̹̳P̶̵͙͓͚̦͍͚̮̫̖ͨ̅̇̄̔Ṟ̸̳̠̻͕͈̭̹̈̉̀̂̎ͯ̔̾ͭͦ̅̽͗͆̍͋̀́Ȁ̴̡̧̛̗͈̣̼͉͆̋ͭͬ̌̅ͤ͋̅̍͑̍̆̌̿̚͞ ̴̷̡̢͎̹̺̻̘̞̬̠̬̥̳̖͕͓͕̳̬͔̫̻̣̙̩̩̲͓͓̻ͣ̔̉ͤ̽ͫ̃̓̈́̄͒ͨͯͧ̑̌ͦ́̕͠͡ͅY̵̨͓̥͎͖̘̤̗̞̲͙͎̰̤̘̮̠̝̝̺̤͉̪̠̿ͥ̅̓̈̐͒͐̂ͪͦ̾ͮͤ͐̅̌͛̑̿̅̓͟͝͝s̵̷̢͚͙̮̦̫͂̏͐͋̂͌͛̌̍͊̆̏͊͘̕r̡͍̗͚̜̘̙͉̘̤̮̹̯͖͍̬̫̽͗ͯͦ̍̽͊̔̈́̆͒̋ͯ̋͂ͪ̑́͘̚̚̚̕͠͡ͅc̵̛͉̬̖͔͖͖̹͔̩̬ͨ̐̏̓͋ͦ͒͐̂̋̍͘͢i̶̷̷̛̛̳̩͇͖̫͍͖̳̭̯̪̯̩̦̤͖̱̻̘̤͇̠͖̥͍͕̦͖̤̘̘̤̮̻ͩ̓̔ͪ̓̅͊ͩ̇̆̉̈̽͗̃̃ͯ͑͐̄̾͂ͦ́͞͞͡͝t̴̸̸̵̡̧͎̳̣̺͓̟̳̼̫̬̲̺̳͉̟̭̜̫̰̔ͦ͊̽̽͆̏ͭ̍ͥͪ̒̿̔́ͩ̇̔́̀ͫ̐̒̎̅̍̋̅͆̚͘͢͜ ̆͆̑͋̽҉̵̴̵̨͓̘͙͈̝̰̗͉̗͚͕̻̬̻͈͇̗̬͍̰͓̹̲͊̇̈́̐̌̇̈́̓͘ ̧͔̠̣̰̞̮̫̻̭̣̫̭̳͉̜ͮ͊̍ͨ̾̽ͤ̂́̉̌̌ͨ̊ͧ͊ͤ͆̀̚͘͠ţ̡̓̍̂̈͑ͣ́͗́̉͢҉̰̩̣̬̫͙̱̤̲o̷̧̢̩̜̙̺̼̫̳̥̫͇̞͕̻̝̺̼̐̾͒͌͒ͨ̊ͣ̍ͯ̒̇ͯͧͯ̐̿̚ ̡̗̱͍͙̞̹̖̼͎̖̞͈̻͗ͨ͗̅̇ͮͬ͌͊̅ͫͦ̐̈́̂͋ͩ̈́̚͠͞ͅą̶̬̞͇̖̮͉̹̮͕̳̳̰͈̤̪̈ͪͯ̍ͫ͆ͭ̏͊ͣͨ̅ͤ́̈́ͯ̎̀͞͞͏͉͉̼̤͕̻̰͉̲̹̝͡c̸͔̻̳͉̽͗́́͂ͧ͊ͯ̓ͯͦ͒̈́̇ͫ̚͘͡͝h̸̸̢̢̫͓̥̦̼͎͇̭̹͔̥̳̘͕̖ͯ͌̊̏̓̒̏͢ͅą̶̬̞͇̖̮͉̹̮͕̳̳̰͈̤̪͎̞͓̟̈ͪͯ̍ͫ͆ͭ̏͊ͣ̀̎ͧͥ̔ͪͬ̋̄͐͑̽́́͞͞͞h̟̦͖̦̯͇͔̠̗̞̜͚̝̳̺ͭ̈̾̈́̓͌̐̄ͥͯͣ̅̔͢͜i̴̵͎̟͚̟̝̙̩̳̝̼̞̯̥͙̗ͫ͋̊̌͑ͧ̿͆̍̓ͪͣ̄ͥ̔ͧͪ̄ͬ̚͢͝͝͞ ̨̢͋̓̆͐̐̽͐̇̽̈́ͮ̿̍̊͘҉̴̦͈͕͙̱̘f̡̡̢̨̼̩͈̖̯̊̌̋͋͒ͮ̽ͨ̉̏ͩ͒i̵̧̢̛̲̮̟͙̲̺̹͖̝͉͉͙̲̝̺̹̍ͧ̾̽̍̓̒ͨ͗̃ͯͣ̐̿̊̾͘n̴̵̴͙͓̮̝̩͙̟͇̳͕͕ͣͦͪͤ̂̐ͥͩͩ̐̍̇͌ͤͥ͊̂̄ͅḑ̼̩͈̳̘̹̭̹́̋̄͑̿̅̽̄̅ͧ̑̿͊̀̋̐̆́̅͠ ̷̱͕̤͉ͧͥͫ̉ͭ͑̐̈́̉̀̀͠A͂̆̓ͬͨͩ̎͒̋ͪ̌̆̓͒̽̋͑͡͏̹̟̭͚A̶̢̘͚̝̹̦͚̼̲̝͉̺̻͈̺̳̥͍ͬͤͦ̄̋͛̓͑̔ͭ͋̐̉́̚͜͜ ̷̛̻̥̗̫͖̌̆̓ͥ̐ͧ̾̂ͯͥͤ́ͩ͒̅̾̏́͊͞को̨͍̹̰͕͕͕͉̼̼̥̼̤͖̘̂̍̔ͥ͜ͅ ̷̨̞͙̬̜̯̟̘̖̲̳͈̼̭̞̱̱̫̖ͩ̍̂̆͐ͩͤ͑̊̌̅͊ͭ͛ͣ͜͠ला̵̶̸̰̹̭̥͚̯̹̦̟͉̎̎ͯͦ̎͛̔͆ͦ̐̃̚͟गी̡̘̗̫͇͔̭̘̭͕̻͎̥ͫ̎̈́̍̒̏̄ͧͪ̄͊͑̿̈ͦ̀̕͞ ̬̞̬̼̟̲̰͇̝̲̳̠̖̣̜̣̠ͨͤ̓ͩ̏̇ͮ̚͢͡प̡̥͙̗̻̦̼̬̲͉͖̻̳͉ͥ̂̄̋ͪͫ̑͊ͧ́त̵्̡͈̯̪͂̾̆ͩ̿ͥͯͦͤ̐̒̿͒̅́̆͐ͥͅता̵̷̡̛̭̳͉͖̟̗̗͎̪͎̰͈̻̰͖̱̳͗ͤ̈ͦͮ͂̿ ̳̭̪̭̼̩̮̰̬̾̂̐̅͛ͥͮ͆̀̆ͫͯ̓͂̚̚͘͞ल̱̭̘̬̞̎̀̊̀ͥ̒ͧ͌͌̿̾̇̈́̄̿̆̔͜͝͞गा̴̤̤͙̝̣͓̹͓̘̳̺̺̗ͬͦ̋͛͂̇̍͐̕͠͡͝उ̷̷̸̡̗̥̗̟͖̳͔̘̗͙͍̜͓̳̻̯̩͐͌̇͛͆ͅनु̡͍͍̝̻̜̺́ͤ̄̄̿̚͜ ̑̾̎ͤ̉̅̀̀̅͂͊́̿̓͂̓̂͒͏̵͍̻̫̭͖͟͠͞हु̢ͣ̔̍̆͐ͫ͛̈́͜҉̻̩̻̣̯͎̫͓̩̪͔̗͇̼͉̰̟͎̲न̵्̢̠͙̗͔̯̦̳̣̤̭̩̗̜͔̦̠͖͌̊̇̓ͨ͌͆ͫ́͝ͅछ̡̍̄ͬͧͫ͌̉ͤ̃̔̈́ͥ̚҉̫̻͉̣̯̭͚̭̞̠ ̨̡̡͎͔̼̫̟̘͇͉̫̬̜͍͖̬̲͋͒̈ͩ͊͋̍͗͌͐ͩ́̎̋̍͘͠त̢̧̲͈͉̱͙͙͕͇̩̲̱̦͇̃̌͐̀ͪ̒ͨ̊ͪ̈̉̔̚ͅपा̢̡̮̯̺̺̲̺̦̟ͭͤ̀̆͌ͣ͐ई̸̡͂̈́ͬͫ̓̍̄ͥͬ̃͗͋ͬ̔̾͛̚͏҉̞̣̥̲̜͕̮̙̪͞ले̶̸̶̬̫͈̗̉͒ͯͣ̅́̒̿̀̈ͮ̏̾ͥͯ͒̎͡ ̷̤̯̤̖͖͙̬̱̘̯̲̘̩̞̝͎̗͎͂ͮ͂͊͊̅͗ͮ̊̆͊̍͑ͮ̈́́͘न̴̲͓͍͕̫̝̫̯͍͈͚͒ͪ̍̈́ͮ̐ͯ͛̐͘͟͝ष्̢̨̧̬̙̞͖͈̩̠̠̠̠͖͉̰͖̰̳̿̅ͫͪ̐͒̌̎ͪͥ̃͟͝ͅट̈́̆̉̊̏̃̂̈̿͏͏̛̞̗̰̼̮͇̼̕ ̵̷̡̽̓͑̇͒̓͌̆̈̐̈́̏̑͛͑͑͠҉̖͈̗̲̪͈̳̟ग̒̑͗̅ͯ͢͏̡̢̪̞̤͈̼̫̠̣̠र्̫̺̼̭̪̭̯͎͍̥̯̮͇͕͉̲̘͚̓͌ͥ͊̒̇͊̅ͬ͗̃̍̅̒ͦ̎ͥͪ͠͡नु̴̨̙̗̭̘̲̂ͥͯͬ́ͣ͂ͦͬ͆͊̂͐̆ͣͦͫ͌̌͞͝भ̴̡̨̻͙͖͖̬̮̻̰̦͙̗͉̱̑ͧͣ̓ͬͥ̊͂ͦ̀̍̃ͫ̅̂ͦ͒̊́͢यो̴̵̗͙̣̜̰̤̤̫͕̳͓̣̟̥͔̼̓ͦͥ̎͗̌̈́̄̃̓̈́ͦ̋̿̆̀́͝͠ ̷̛ͥ͐̿̌͛̔̑̈̋̑ͦ͋ͭ̽͊̚͘͏̢̢̩̗̤͚̟̺̩͍̙̦̮̗͍̗̺̪͖ͥͣ̎ͣ͐̅ͬͭ͆͝͏̛̭͙͚̞̹̠͍d̊̒̄͂̉͌͠͏͓̰͙̺̱͕͓̩̹è̿͌ͥͥͦ̌̕͏̫͎̪̙͈̱̺̰̼̬̲̪͔͖̥̻͖̜͖n̸̨̨̡̛͚̖͙̹̮̜̥̯̞̺̩̹͇̰̖̲̽̋͛ͣ̑̋ͫ̾͑̈̅̔ͪͬͮ̌ͧ̂͒ͫ̀ͮ̊̐̎̄̄͗͆̽̚͝g̥̖͚͕̱̘̭͚̗͖̬̘͚̍̔̊ͨ̈́̅ͨͤ̇̊͑̂͢͜ȩ̷̛̳͇͙͙̻̰̬̻̜͍̪̮͇̟͍͎̤̬̼̠͓̮̳̞̒ͨͬ͆̓ͯ̓ͬͤ̽ͩ̉̏͐́ͣͮ̉̀͘͜͞ķ̵̴͖̰̜̙̜̗̬͍̠͇̗͔͕̜̩̜̞̞͖̮ͩ͛̑͌̄̋̒́͌̀͒́̓ͬ̆̇̚͢͜͞͠ͅ ̴̧̨̧̛̺̝̯̹̺͙͓͉͓̖̬̜͚̠̂ͣ̉ͬ͒͆̽́̎ͦ̒ͪ̒̐̒͗̿ͫ́̎̈̃͋̇́́͟͢ͅͅ ̸̸̢ͣͨ̾́ͦͭ͏̶̜̯̬͕̻͙͓̳͓͈͙͓̯̯̙͓̫͍͇͖͖͖͎̝̅̐͛͊̇͛͂ͬ̀͘͞ͅ ̸̸̢ͣͨ̾́ͦͭ͏̶̜̯̬͕̻͙͓̳͓͈͙͓̯̯͇̹͕͕̰̻̠̬̦̮̞̭̥͌̈́̍͆ͫ͢͡ͅ ̸̨̖͉͖̫̬͖͚̪̪̱͍͎̞̺̮̬̦̾̓ͩ̋̏̍ͫͩͮ͆͂ͧ͊̏̑͟͡҉̖̳̹͖̝͕̜̳̲ ̸̴̖͉͖̫̬͖͚̪̪̱͍͎̞̺̮̬̦̾̓ͩ̋̏̍ͫ̾̏̀̿̌͐̃͂͑̃̐͟͟͡͏̪͙̱̹̤̜̻͔̪̣̘̹͝ͅ ̵̨̤̹̬̠̝̬͖̲̟̓̊͆͋͑̍̐̿̈̌̽ͤͮ̎̂̎ͥͤ̍͛̈́̿ͧͤͤ̾͂͘͜͜ ̴̤̹̬̠̝͍̘̪͉͔̬̺̓̊͆͋͑̍̐̿̈̌̏͛ͪ͗̐̓̄̏̈́ͯ̍̓ͪ͘͘͜͝ͅ ̢̤̹̬̠̝̞͔̼̩̫̹̣̞̰̝̙̜̓̊͆͋͑̍̐̿̈̌͌ͨ̿́͗ͤ̂ͭ̾ͬͧ̑ͤ̉ͬͫͥ͋́͘̕͜ ̶̨̤̹̬̠̝̮͖͔̺͎͓̮̠̯̓̊͆͋͑̍̐̿̈̌̓̃̈́ͮͩͣͧ͐ͨͣͮ̎ͫͦ̆͘̚̚͜͜ ̶̶̴̢̤̹̬̠̝̗̰̦̟̳̺̳̭̓̊͆͋͑̍̐̿̈̌ͪ̓̈́̿̈͛ͮ̊ͤ̅͘͜ ̵̷̧̡̧̛̬̖͍̮̜͔͙̗̹̩̭̪̘̙͕̤ͧ̍̏̋̿̌̓ͪͮͣ̒ͩͮ͌̑̇̂ͫͪ͐̉̃͊̋ͯ̐̃͌͢͝ͅ ̵̷̛̛̬̖͍̮̜͔͙̗̹̩̭̣̟̞͚̣̳ͧ̍̏̋̿̌̓ͪͮͣ̒͂ͭ́̔́́͢ ̵̷̴̨̨̛̬̖͍̮̜͔͙̗̹̩̭̥̮̟̼͓̖̤̤͇͍ͧ̍̏̋̿̌̓ͪͮͣ̒ͮ̒ͣ̽̑͗̔ͩ͛͌̒̐̾̚͢͜͝ͅ ̵̷̛̬̖͍̮̜͔͙̗̹̩̭̭̣̦ͧ̍̏̋̿̌̓ͪͮͣ̒̇͛ͥ̀̓͊̊͐͐ͦͣͬ̀͢͞ͅͅ ̵̷̸̛̛̬̖͍̮̜͔͙̗̹̩̭͖̱̲̰͖̝̻̲͖ͧ̍̏̋̿̌̓ͪͮͣ̒͛̉̎͒͛̌ͦ̎ͨ̌ͩ͆ͩ͊͗̓́́͢ ̵̷̸̡̛̬̖͍̮̜͔͙̗̹̩̭͓͕̥̱̙̫̝̰̻͚̳͇͙͔̹̺͙ͧ̍̏̋̿̌̓ͪͮͣ̒̉̄̑ͧ̈̐̒̍̕͢͝ ̵̷̛̬̖͍̮̜͔͙̗̹̩̭̟̙͉̬̯̱̻̜̮̙̖ͧ̍̏̋̿̌̓ͪͮͣ̒̅́͂ͬ̽̅͗̄ͬͭ̎̍̐ͦ̚͢͡͞ͅ ̨̛̟̣̰̝̮̯̺͇̻̣̹̹̮̹̇̄ͪ͊͗ͩ̋ͣ͛͐ͩ̑̈̈̏ͩ̎̆̑̓̒ͧ̐̂͌͞͡ͅ ͯ̿ͨ̓̔̍͋͋̓ͣ̾̎͌̄ͭ̐ͣ̀̃̄͜͡҉̴̶̷̝̪̟̖͚͓̼̤̤̩̹̳̼̗̻̀ͅ ͯ̋͐ͨͭ̿͆͌̌̆̑̊̋̌ͮ͗̆ͨ̍͜͡҉̧͡҉̙͎͚͉͈͉̘̗̖̫̖̠ ̸͔̗͓͇̬͇ͯ͐̈̀ͧ́ͣͬ̏̎ͭ̕͜͡͠ ̸̛̦̫̬͉̣͕̙̦̭͈̘̫̯ͯ̍͌́ͪ̾̓̉̓̎̑͊̇ͮͪ͆̏̊͆̋͜͡͞ͅ ̢̛̿ͤ͆ͭ͐͒͛̈ͭͫ̽̐ͯͩ̐͊̊̃͛̈͂͑̿̈́̾́̾ͭ̽ͥ͑͝͠҉̷̙̙̬͕͔̯͖ͅ ҉̧̗̼̺̞̞̮̞͉̻͎̞͎̞̻̬̰͍̼̟̞̠̦͕̃ͯ̌̅̽̈̏͋̓̎͊̈́͂̑ͨ̈͛͞ͅ ̵̵̬̘͓͔͖̺̪̱͔̲̭̪̳̻̠̇ͯ̿̔ͥͬ̉ͦ̍ͪ̈ͭ̽ͥͩ͐̿ͦ̍̅̏ͮͤ͆́̾ͣ̔̈́̚̕͞͡͞ͅ ̶̸̢͙̮̝̫̺͓̻̜ͮ̍ͩ͐̔̍ͩ͐̈͊͊̌̊ͬͩ̽͛̾ͯͧ̾̈ͦ̽͊͆̃ͨ̎͐͊̕͜҉̲̫̺̼̱̩̯̘̪͇̼̠̩̀ͅ ̵͋̽̆̒̋̓ͯ̄͗͐ͪ̏ͬ͆͊ͬ͒͌̏̏͆̄ͬ̋̇̀̊ͭ̉̐̚͢͏̧͔̱̻̗̫ͅ)̡̧̢̞̼͙̙̆͐̃ͭ̄͊̂̾͂̇̏̚ ̴̸̛͖̝̫̦͓̺̣̼̘̯̳̜̪̫̜͇͉̭͚͆̊ͮ͌̔ͧ͋̍ͮ̅̄͛ͭ̇̀̀̚͡ͅ ̶̲̰̞̥͉̘͚͔̱̟͕̗͈̭̀͆ͨ̀ͨͪ̊͗̑ͬͯ͐̀̂͑͒̀̕̕͜͡ͅ।̙͇̮̪̯͔̫̖̠̗̳̎ͤͥ̉̒̄̎̊̎͐̇̂͛ͭ̿̽̀̚͝ ̢̛̳̠̭̦̠̻͕͍̜͕͕̞̺͇̭ͬ̏͐͆͗̐ͭͪ͋ͯ̇͒̊̅̃ͮ͘̕͜͟͠҉҉̛͍̝̝͖̬̜͕̲̗̦̫ ̴̷̵̡̬͚̖̩͙̯̞͈͈͎̩͇̦̦̝̝͈̩̳̥̲̿̏̇͒̓ͫ͋̌͋̔̋̌ͤͪͭͣͥ̏̎ͥͮ̐ͭ̑̆ͦ́̚̕̕̚ ̷̸̷͇̝͓̙̟̠̟͎̣̈͒̽͆̈̅ͦ̄̒ͤ̄̓ͪ͌ͣͬͣͦ̏́ͦ̾̿̓͆̚͝͞҉̸̝̝̗͚ ̸̙͙̮̝͕̯̬̬̗̟̩̩̟̟̩̜͔̜̮̫͓̖͔̺̞͔̙̺͖̍ͩ͒ͫ͋͊̉ͮͭ̆͊̏̐ͪ̿ͤ̇̑̓ͬ̈͒ͯ̎̃̾́͘̚͘͟͢͠ ̢̧̨̙͙̮̝͕̯̬̬̗̟̩̩̟̟͍̪̹̣̮̱̗̟̬̱̟̍ͩ͒ͫ͋͊̉ͮͭ̆͊̏̏ͬ̎̈̉͘̚͟͠ ̡̧̙͙̮̝͕̯̬̬̗̟̩̩̟̟̤̦͕͈̍ͩ͒ͫ͋͊̉ͮͭ̆͊̏͌̎ͦ̔ͭ̌ͣ͘͟͢͠͞͝ ̶̙͙̮̝͕̯̬̬̗̟̩̩̟̟̍ͩ͒ͫ͋͊̉ͮͭ̆͊̏̎͑͒̾̒ͨ̏ͣ̈̃̀̄̊͘͟͠͏̶̵̦̭̜͎ ̴̴̴̷̡̛͎̫̪͉͕̹̖̹͖̳̘̣̬̗͈̖̭̘̰̬̝͔͔ͧ̅̔͑ͩͤͬ̏͗̾̇̍̄ͬ̿̈̾͗͑̈́ͭ̒̅̾̅ͦ̚̕͞͡ ̴̴̶̷̛͎̫̪͉̖̤̜͕̮͙ͧ̅̔͑ͩͤͬ̏͗̾̇̍̇͆̂͐͛̀͞͞ ̷̡̛̙͙̮̝͕̯̬̬̗̟̩̩̟̟̝͉̪̝̬̳̣̍ͩ͒ͫ͋͊̉ͮͭ̆͊̏ͮͣ̆̌͌̓͒ͫ̃ͬ̓͘͟͢͠͞ͅ ̺̙̯͚̿̋ͭ͗͆ͮ̽͋̌̊̐ͧ͊̾̊̋̏͑͆ͣͨ̂̔ͪ͊̚͡͏̵̧͏̬͖̗̹͢ ̺̙̯͚̿̋ͭ͗͆ͮ̽͋̌̊̐ͧ͒̿͋ͬ̈̄́͡͏̫̞̠͎͈ ̢ͮ͊͌̿ͥ̄̊̌ͥ͏̴̛̬͇̺̖̺̟̝͍̬̝͓͓ͮ́ͪ̄ͣ̆͂͢͏̴̨͓̻̞͎̩̩͕͍͙̹̘ ̇̍ͣ̔ͯ̒̐̈ͮ̒̈ͩ̆̔͏̴̴̴̡̖̼̘̝̻̳͉̺̝̖ͣͧͤ͒̚͢҉̣̬̪̼͎͉͈͇̙̲̬͇̫͖͎̣̣ͅ ̇̍ͣ̔ͯ̒̐̈ͮ̒̈ͩ̆̔͏̴̴̖̼̘̝̻̳͉̺̝̖ͫͯ̐ͤ̐ͣ̀̓̾́ͣ̂͌̒̒̈́͢͏̶̨͚̗̳̦̯̖̗̟̖͉̼͚̺̰ ҉̷̸̶̨̖͙̗͇̩̩̩̬̰̬͔̭̳̻́ͤ̍̈́̃̋͛̓́̈͗̅̊̔ͅ ̪̗̞͈͖̘̼̣͓ͩ͗ͦ̾̈͋̌͋͑̈́̇ͭͤͣ̂̚͜͠दे̵̴̡̼̺̟̯̓ͯ͊͌͠͠खि̴̢̩̜̻̞̞̠̲͔͙̻̠̠̣͇̫̬͇̃́ͪ̈ͬ́͜ ̅ͯ͗̿̽ͮ̒͆̓̔ͦ͐̽҉̨͉̹̪͔͕̭̭̞̅̈ͪ̒̐ͤ͐ͣ̿̐̌̊͛́ͦ̿ͤ͡͝҉̘̹̭̰̜͎͍̗ ͌̅͑̂̏̍̇̔̇ͩ҉͏̰̭̜̱̲̳̙प्̧̥̙̼̥͚͓̳̯̩̝̺̦ͣ̿͆ͭ̃̔͌̔̀̑ͩ͋ͭ̀̀̾͒͢रा̸̶ͧ͂̾̏̇̃̓͑ͦͤͨ͋͗̃͝҉̹͖͇͙͉͖प्͖͇͔͙̭̞̞͖̼̣̓̅̈̿̓̂͌̾ͣͣ́̚͝ͅत̨̳̲̫͇̭̜̤̺͕̞͌̓͆͛̃ͭͨ̉ͯ͆́͢͠͠ ҉̵̛̯̞͎̭̠̗̮͎̹̤̞̬͈͔̯͙̠͖̲͓̥̜͔̩̫͗͑ͯͪͬ̽̚ͅ ̢̜̥͚̳͙̙͓̙̻̜̗̻̀̐̾̎̿̎ͪ̄͒ͪ̓̆̐̊̊̈ͣͤ́͠͞͡ ̵̧̓̈͗ͭ̉͛̏̈̾̓̈ͣ҉̸͍̼͓͕͉͍̮̦̼͉̹̟̤̝̟̤̜̲̟̖̤̳̯̭ͪ͑̈́̈͂̓̂̾͋ͪ͂ͬ̈́̏͌̍͗͜͡͞ ̷̛̜͇͕͕͇̞͇̃ͩ͋̽K̴̶̶̛̙͎̣̬̻͓̜͓̞͔̫̻͉̰͇̉̿̍̍͐ͬ͗͛ͮ̐̃͛̓ͨ̌͌͗͌̇̒ͩ̓́̚̚͘̚͝҉̟̖̣͇͖͕̥̭͎͍̘̮͚̖ͅr̎̑̂͑̈́͗̀͞҉͕̘̬̻̻͎̤̖̗̝̺̟̤̠͙̪̞͓͜͜e̸̴̛̠̰͎͕̞̬̻̬̲̪̦̝͖͈͒ͨ̔ͪ̇̽ͭ͝ͅn̛͉͓̪̗̣̗̥͎̳̯͉̯͎͖͇͖͇͇̼̔̍͆ͤͤͦ͛̇͊͊͂̓̋̈́̃ͧͦ̾̚̚͢͡͡g̷̛̑ͮ͊̒́͜͏̭̖̣͔͓̻̲͚͙ḛ̵̵̸͔̹̯͚͎̺̟͔̳̦̟̭͎͈̪̤̱͉̗͑ͮ̾̉͋ͪ̆̈͌̍͗͋̉̐̿́̐̆̚͜͝k̸̢̨̨̙̹̮͇̬̪̼̭͖̰͈̰̭͓͙̘̠̟̝͉̗͚͚̇ͧ͆̈̒͛ͧͫ͑ͫ̓͒ͦ͌ͮͤ̽ͩ̂͐̃̓̉ͯͬ͘͘͝ ̡ͤ̿̏ͮ̇̄͆̄͛ͮ̈̚͜҉̴̶̜̪͙̮̝̬̹̓̋͂͂͑̄ͮ͐ͬ͏́҉̟̜̩̞̘̣̣̞̫̩̜͍̻̗͎͎͞ͅ ̴̒ͫ͛̿ͫ̏ͦ̃ͭ̓ͫ̈́҉̨̘͕͙͇͚̼̜͔̹̮̩̹͔̳̱̰̞̦̠मा̮͎̼̦͈̜̭͎̻̬̦̪̞̓ͭͪ̑̿͑̾ͣͫ͛͛͋̍ͤ̽̌̉͒̚͢͜͞͡ ҉̼̤̳̞͙̤͕͎͉͓̲͕̺̟̭͖͓̹̫͚̫̜̖̹̳̈ͧ̎͌̈̾̓̒̾̓̂̿ͨ̍ͦ͛͆ͦ͆̕͠͠ͅͅ ̵͖͈͎̝̝͎̯̖̹͙̮͕̯̳̠͆ͭ̐̌͊̋ͧ̕͢͡Ṡ̶̵̛͍͕̟͓̻͔ͩͫ̉͛̾̈̅̈́͗ͤ͛̈ͥ̕͟͞ř̢̢̨̳͇̜͇̼͇̬͓̬͙̪͚ͫͩ̾͆ͫͨ̈̈̇̿ͥ̄̀͢͝͏̬͔̳̙̲̻̗̦̥̱̕c̴̸̞͙̺̤̫̪̻̺̪͈̭̥͗̓̈́ͤ̊̊̐̊ͩ̀̕ͅḩ̵̤̱͔̝̰̪̞̰̝̍͗ͧͨ̏̊ͦ͗́̚͡͠ͅȧ̵̴̧͙̰̙͉͍̘̖͇̹͔̟̖̗ͨ͋͆͗ͩ̾ͭ̿ͯͧ͆ͪ̆̃ͦͨ̐́̚͞͠͠t̡̢̗̯̝͖̠̩̬̲̘̳͈̠̩͕̼̑̔̋ͯ̂̽̓ͫ͗͒̃̀̀͟͜a̸̸̡̧̹̹̙̜̩̞͚̗̬͖͍͉̤̻̗̟̮̟͈̽̑͑̿̊͌̇̌̇̇̊̋̒́̀͐̈́̓̿͊̋̇ͤ́͢͞͝p̸̵̷̧̙̭̩͎̱̯̗̬̰̟͇͗̽̅ͤ͐̆̌̅͐̌ͯ̓̅̅͊ͨ̑̾ͬ̏̈́͗ͤ̌͊̏̓̎̇ͅ ҉̷̸̴̢̢͍̂͑͛ͤ́ͦͫͭ̐ͮ̽̀̐͊͌́͏̘̩̠̯̗̬̪̥͈̯̟̫̩͡ ̗̗̭̥̘̠͔̺̰̋̾̈́̋͐̊ͣ͏̨̥̠̗̪̭̟͇͙͔͎̻͍̜̝̟̖͉͜ ̴̞̫͙͖̞͈̙̘̟̖̮̱̘͔̣̱͑ͭ̋͛̒̅͆̚͟͞म̷̷̻͍̜͎̺͚͔͕̥̩͔̜̉̅̎̈́͂̉ͨ͊͑͒̓̍ͬͩ̚ͅनो̷̛̛̲̟̞̪̰̳͓̰̞̼̳̬̻̱̠̽̂ͤ͐́͐̋́͢वृ̡̮̞̥͍̤̹̘͚̤̦̮̫̭̩̩̰ͯ̌͂ͧ͗̌ͫͥ̔͟͝त̷̴̶्̟̳̳̤͇͖̤̖͆ͬ̂̔̽ͩ̔ͯ͌͛̏ͬͨ̈̚͜͞ति̵̴̄̈́̽̑̈͗͛̅ͪ͂ͧͪͦ̀ͧ̊̓̎҉̵̢͎̜̪̺͙̥̻̣̖͕ͅ।̷̵̸̧͚̩̭̝̲̘͙̥̻̟̪̪̥͍ͨ̃̌͆͛͗̍̂̇̀̚ ̢̡ͧ̓̀͌ͨͬ̋͆̇͌̂̈́͗̄͂͗̽҉̨̬̦͓̮̟̘͎̯̺̫̱"̴̸̢̨̺̰̙̩̖͖̜͇̙̹̭̻̥̥̼̟̝͕̮̰̦̬͉̤̩̲̽ͪ͑ͯͤ̒ͩͮ̓ͭͥ̾̓ͣͤ͐͑ͬ͐̕͟͞͠ ̔͋ͣ͌̽̓̅̚͏҉̴͙͔͉̤̦̳̥͚̟͉̺͉͆ͨ͗͌̒̓̐̔͆͒ͩ̂̽̅͘͘͘̕͘͟͝ ̸̵̨̨͇͍̬̦̃̇̅ͨ́ͤ̏̊̽̃͋͗͂̽ͦ̚ͅडाͭͯ̋̇͗͛̀̊͛̽͑ͨ͟҉͇̜̦͈उ̵̢̥͙͈̪͂ͦͭ̇ͯ̆̓̐̿̊̈́̈́̾ͬ͡न̪̳̝̣̫͈͍̣̖̼̜̫͗ͪͬ̅́͞͞ ҉̵̡̛̩̻̻͖̜͎͔̝̻͖̜͕͈͈̳̹̟̻̫̑̏̐̑͑̕͢ ̸̧͙͉͉͇̤͖̮͎͙͙̙̫͉̣͎͋̐̍ͨͫͤ̈́́̇̉̑ͩ̏͊̉̽छा̑ͯͬͫ̀̎͊̌ͥͥ͋̉̋̚҉̡̡̘̤̱̥̗̫͈͕̭̟̭͕̜͈̀ͅͅप͐̈͌͆ͮ̾҉̴͕̗̝͉͉͚͔̱̥͎̦͇͘ ̵̧ͥͣͦ̽̊̈́͗̑̅̆́̈̕҉̝̼̖̠C̶̻̳͙̥͉̭̺̫̦ͧ̂̈̈́̋̌̃̀̒͐͗͘͢ ҉̵̸̢̳̦̹͎̮̖̣̞̼͓̫͍̫̭̙͈̙̫̤̠͙͍̈̿ͩ̇͌͐͛̏̓̾̈́͘͜͟ ̢͔̤͕̻̬͎̠̭̌ͩ̔̀̓̒ͨ͑̏̍̌͆ͣ̎ͤ͂̽̓̚͜पा́̿̒̈͊ͧ̂ͫ̀̊ͮ̀̈́̆҉̡͏͍͉̖͕͈̩̟ठ̧̛̓̎͛͒̊̐ͨ͗̽̽̃͒̒ͥ͌̔̚͘͏̤̼͈̼ ̇̓̇̋̒̅̓̿ͨͩ̚͏҉̵̧̣̘͈ͤͧͣͦͮͪ̾͊͟͏̸͎̣̙͎̫̱̫̥̺̲͖̩̙̤ ̢̤̱̰͔͇͖̰̯̬̎͛̊ͭ͌͛ͦ̆̀͠मो̸̽ͫ̅ͪͣ̍͂̒ͦͭͤ̓ͣͮ͌̀̈̔͆͏̧̼͔̩̘̦̣̬̩͍͈̯͍͍͎͕̙̱͓̺͢टा͌ͩͪͤ̍ͫͦ̌̐̄̉̔ͨ͜҉҉̵̶̣͍͍̺̠̞͚͚̗̞̣͙͎̩͕ͅ ͑̈̅ͩ͏̵̸̷̸̴̡̙̝̦̺͉̩̗̲̙̣̩̠͓̳̭̆̆̄ͯͤ̒͡ ̸̶̯̱͚̳̘̥͚̘͈̱̲̭̓͛ͦ̄̿́͒̔ͦͩ̌͑ͨ͊ͪ̈́̈̄̃͞͞/̴̵̨͎̦̗͉͐̿ͮ̍̾ͭ͋̋̋̒̍̇ͥ͆̏ͩ̚͟͝ͅ ̴̷̶̵̡̦̮̰͔̻̙̮̗͙̻͉͎̟̞͈̼̥̭͍̺̳̥͗̇̋̏͆ͪ̋̒̇̅̂ͬͪ̃̓͗̓ͧ́͒͒͑ͯ̕͜͟ ̷̢͙͙̻̼͍͔̙̦͇͚̗͔̜̣͎ͦ̄͐̽̓ͧ͌ͩͩͥ͗͒́͞वाͧͬ̉͑͐ͦͬ̈̓͗ͣ̀͏̢̗̟̝͇͖͙̯͇̣̯̱͖̥̻̲͠ ̷̷̹̱̹̠̲̯̭͇̲̣̘̍̾̿͌̒ͯ̆̿͑͑̈́͘ब̴̵̨͖͈̬̼̮̭̰͖̳͉̰̻̙̞͙̳̲̭̐̐̋̒̋͋̋ͭ͆̅̇͜͞ͅरु̿̒͂͛̂ͫ̈́̚҉̶͓̩̣͉̣̺͓ ̷̧̡̗̜͚̪̖̠̦͍̪̖̦͔͎̗͓͚̥͚̲̩̲̅̐̄ͩ̾͒̔ͧ̔̔̋̇͆ͣ̾ͭ̇ͭ̉̚͠N̸̨͔͕͇͓ͩ̐͛́͆̕͢u̧̗̜͚̪̖̮͖̱̻̖͓͔̅̐̄ͩ̾͒̔ͧ̔̔̋̇͆ͦ̄ͧͮ̿͒͛̊ͪ̆̇ͫͣ͗́̕͠ͅw͓͕͉͚̘̃͑̍̽͆ͣ̐͛̌̏̏̑ͨͧͬͭ͂̈́͠͝a̶̧̖͙̠̤̙͈͕̓͐̽ͬͨ̐̽̋̊͗́ͬ͐̓͌̅͆̂͗͐͛̔ͩ̕͘̚̚͏̨̙̻͔̭̻̥͎̪̹̗͓̱̪̭͖̪̝̲̗͠ḍ̷̸̼͍̬͉̔ͮ͒̔ͣ͒̒ͥͪͭ͒ͦ͂̆̕͏҉̷̶̱̦͎̜͇͔̩̀ͅ ̢̌ͬ̎͊͌͑̀̏ͨ͟҉̥̘͎̗͈̮̀प̸̰̻̻͚̫̝̟͇̩͎̱̗̖̞̥̬̹̙̦ͦ͌̓ͭͥ̾ͫ̍͛̈ͩͦ͋̌ͩ̀̚͟ढ्̡̯̫̜͎̞̳̈́ͨ̀ͮͨ̔̉͊ͯ̎̅̾͛͂͌̓͜͢नुͧ͐ͪ̓͗ͫͨ̂ͪ̊͏̶̴̮̤̪̭͔̹͚̞͓͟͞हो̵̺͙̩̺̱͔̩̩͔̩̻̳̳͕̣ͥ̾͂̓͑̃̆̑ͦ̈́ͯͭ̓̊͗̈͘͢स्̪͕͙̼̻͇̭͚͔̫̤̺̣̗͖̲̥̥̎̈͑̋̉ͫ̎̇ͨ̿͌̔ͥ́̕͢ͅ

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: August 23, 2019, 06:14:07 pm »
ok

Nock

« Reply #2590 on: August 23, 2019, 06:19:57 pm »
hello rikkert how are you doing on this lovely day

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: August 23, 2019, 06:21:15 pm »
Pretty good, gonna take a shower now if you want to join.
:    )

Nock

« Reply #2592 on: August 23, 2019, 06:36:10 pm »
Pretty good, gonna take a shower now if you want to join.
:    )

???

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2593 on: August 23, 2019, 07:37:45 pm »
See you on the forums, kid!
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: August 23, 2019, 09:25:40 pm »
Nice siege event tonight, Centre company growing quite a bit :)