Author Topic: .  (Read 34368 times)

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Players added
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2023, 04:46:09 pm »
Actually one of the best thread if not the best ever created concerning all-time statistics and classement. Good job wursti

Wursti

« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2023, 09:25:19 pm »
Thank you my guys

It really was alot of work yea :D Luckily I already did most of it in 2020
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 12:43:28 am by Wursti »

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2023, 11:48:52 pm »
Nano loves his rating!

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2023, 11:49:56 pm »

I'm included! XD

The names on this list are a blast from the past though... how did I manage to get beaten by Nano and Godygamer of all people  ;D

Thanks for making the thread btw Wursti, always appreciate a trip down memory lane

You're jealous
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Wursti

« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2023, 12:41:33 am »
Fixed the Thread abit, forgot to put Mandarin higher :D
114th -> 100th

Nano loves his rating!

Im glad :P

Wursti

« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2023, 04:49:53 pm »
Will check Players again aswell with the GF teams, so any minor errors will be fixed with that aswell

Will also add RGT as tournament since I have counted it till 2020 but forgot to do it afterwards and idk why RGT shouldnt count as its 10v10, which is the maximum Tardet used aswell and has a normal sized tourn roster limit etc

But if you rather not have it I can also not count it :D

With that I will also try to add a sub topic thats fairer for Oldgens as they didnt have as many tournaments as we had then
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 04:51:38 pm by Wursti »

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2023, 05:52:33 pm »
With that I will also try to add a sub topic thats fairer for Oldgens as they didnt have as many tournaments as we had then
With all the tournaments played in one year, it would probably also be interesting to see how many tournament wins/podiums percentage wise each player had in one year. Dunno if that is for you to research with your data

Wursti

« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2023, 06:15:41 pm »
Bruder that is planned stop ruining it

I have autism I'll add much stuff!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 07:58:01 pm by Wursti »

Offline IR_Nr59_Lamastos

• First Lieutenant
  • Prinzessin Lamalana die Schöne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_IR_Nr59_Obst_Lama
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2023, 11:26:24 am »
Well, a really unbiased opinion and suggestion would be to count tournaments of the German community as well, since it would benefit us all immensely (surely not just because I would get some points then, and I really really need to be on that list so I can put it on my CV to get better jobs in real life)
Join the IR_Nr59, join the infantry!

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2023, 12:14:15 pm »
(I really really need to be on that list so I can put it on my CV to get better jobs in real life)
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2023, 12:24:59 pm »
what?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2023, 12:42:23 pm »
Will check Players again aswell with the GF teams, so any minor errors will be fixed with that aswell

Will also add RGT as tournament since I have counted it till 2020 but forgot to do it afterwards and idk why RGT shouldnt count as its 10v10, which is the maximum Tardet used aswell and has a normal sized tourn roster limit etc

But if you rather not have it I can also not count it :D

In the older days RGT was considered one of the tournaments to win really. I used to always consider my win with 77y one of the hardest/best wins I had so I think it's a good one to include tbh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2023, 01:01:59 pm »
Yea I'll definetly include it

I included it until 2020 100% but afterwards idk anymore, thats why im redoing everything anyways to also write down every tournament I Included

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2023, 01:08:35 pm »
is se great Calradia LineBattle Championship included in the statistic?

Well, a really unbiased opinion and suggestion would be to count tournaments of the German community as well, since it would benefit us all immensely (surely not just because I would get some points then, and I really really need to be on that list so I can put it on my CV to get better jobs in real life)

also this !!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2023, 01:10:33 pm »
Yea I'll definetly include it

I included it until 2020 100% but afterwards idk anymore, thats why im redoing everything anyways to also write down every tournament I Included
Makes sense.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.