Author Topic: 𝐤. 𝐤. 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞-𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨.𝟑 ~ Erzherzog Carl  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
  • Was im Zelt passiert, bleibt im Zelt !
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kkIR3_ULt_Nohrii
  • Side: Union

A little side-project we are working on, still WIP:

« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 02:52:15 pm by Melerion »
REENACTOR OF:
k. k. Infanterieregiment No. 3 "Erzherzog Carl" I. Grenadiercompagnie; https://kkir3.at/

45th New York State Volunteers '5th German Rifles', Howe's Rifles; www.45thnysv.de

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Servus Burschen und Madels from the virtual world !

Mir san' wieder z'ruck ! I hope we will get many opportunities to play some events here.
     Of course we want to look forward to new members.
     Even a black sheep sometimes finds a carrot... wait, the saying went differently...

Anyways... everyone is welcome to join our Discord. We also share lots of historical
     contents about the k. k. Army, if you are interested.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 03:27:53 am by Melerion »
REENACTOR OF:
k. k. Infanterieregiment No. 3 "Erzherzog Carl" I. Grenadiercompagnie; https://kkir3.at/

45th New York State Volunteers '5th German Rifles', Howe's Rifles; www.45thnysv.de

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xephaeston
  • Side: Neutral
Now this is awesome. It's good to see people who actually care about their regiment's background aswell as being historical enthusiasts. I'm glad you guys decided to come back and try NW out again. Wish you guys all the best.

Wursti

Now this is awesome. It's good to see people who actually care about their regiment's background aswell as being historical enthusiasts. I'm glad you guys decided to come back and try NW out again. Wish you guys all the best.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Thanks for these kind words.
Yes, some of us do lots of research... But it is als our Regiment we are reenacting.
We do have a link to the book of the regiment's history - it has 800+ pages.

Many of us are not very focused on competitive stuff to be honest... We tend to be structured but still in a nice and funny way.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 02:08:18 pm by Melerion »
REENACTOR OF:

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Very cool thread !!

Thank you, my friend !

I was experimenting to try something different, something not everyone have.
REENACTOR OF:

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xephaeston

Yes, some of us do lots of research... But it is als our Regiment we are reenacting.

Many of us are not very focused on competitive stuff to be honest... We tend to be structured but still in a nice and funny way.
That is honestly, what always has interested me more within this game. If you are okay with the idea, I might invite for you guys if I have some free time. Although I must say, my German isn't very good. :P

Offline Nightwing

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

That is honestly, what always has interested me more within this game. If you are okay with the idea, I might invite for you guys if I have some free time. Although I must say, my German isn't very good. :P
Didn't Lama teach you well?  ???

Good to see regiments like this are still active and sticking together, even if it's not in NW. Good luck and have fun in the future  :D

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Be our guest.
REENACTOR OF:

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Didn't Lama teach you well?  ???

Good to see regiments like this are still active and sticking together, even if it's not in NW. Good luck and have fun in the future  :D

Thank you !
REENACTOR OF:

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
Nohrii, let's get itttt 🔥🔥🔥
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
REENACTOR OF:

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
A little side-project we are working on, still WIP:
REENACTOR OF: