Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 172386 times)

Offline Blade

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bladeson
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #735 on: May 03, 2014, 05:30:28 pm »
Rest in peace HorseMan, you shall never be forgotten.  :'(

Offline Jimmy Robson

• Private
  • 10te_Kpt_Jimmy_Robson
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10te_Kpt_Jimmy_Robson
« Reply #736 on: May 03, 2014, 05:35:55 pm »
This isn't a proper good bye or anything, but as of tonight I have resigned from the forum moderator position as of my own choice because of moderator style differences and will be spending a lot less time on these forums as whole.

To the guys who supported me and tried to help make the community a better place and the FSE team and other mods, It was a blast. To the people who weren't so supportive or positive about me welp, haters going to hate.
:( Really sad to hear. Though you may or may not have been very familiar with me, you were a great mod. :))

Thank you, these posts and some of the better farewells from community members and FSE staff on STEAM have reassured me there is still some good out there in this community.

To the other posters in this thread I just have to say you really have let yourselves down acting like this. It is quite frankly immature and embarassing and that attitude shows up the naked selfish contempt you have for pretty much everything in the community.

LOL

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9WMIPzd6w[/youtube]
"Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice." - Adolf Hitler

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: May 03, 2014, 05:36:16 pm »
Good luck in your future endeavours Sean/Nurbot.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #738 on: May 03, 2014, 06:16:17 pm »
This isn't a proper good bye or anything, but as of tonight I have resigned from the forum moderator position as of my own choice because of moderator style differences and will be spending a lot less time on these forums as whole.

To the guys who supported me and tried to help make the community a better place and the FSE team and other mods, It was a blast. To the people who weren't so supportive or positive about me welp, haters going to hate.
:( Sorry to see you go, despite what the h8ers say you were a good moderator, and from my limited experience a great guy overall, good luck in the future :)
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #739 on: May 03, 2014, 06:22:33 pm »

:( Sorry to see you go, despite what the h8ers say you were a good moderator, and from my limited experience a great guy overall, good luck in the future :)
I have never heard Killington say something mean.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Heretic

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Dynamic
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: May 03, 2014, 06:35:21 pm »

I have never heard Killington say something mean.

Well I've never heard of a mean Canadian tbh.

Offline GrantyPooh

• First Sergeant
  • Old Nosey
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GrantyPooh.
« Reply #741 on: May 03, 2014, 06:39:25 pm »

Thank fuck.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: May 03, 2014, 06:45:34 pm »
GG Granteeeeypppoooooohhhh

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #743 on: May 03, 2014, 09:47:03 pm »
To the other posters in this thread I just have to say you really have let yourselves down acting like this. It is quite frankly immature and embarassing and that attitude shows up the naked selfish contempt you have for pretty much everything in the community.

why the h8 m8?

told that bih don't @ me

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #744 on: May 03, 2014, 09:55:45 pm »
People, don't be juvenile. Disliking someone doesn't give you rights to rail on them in this thread. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourselves. If you have nothing to say that otherwise relates to the topic of the thread, also keep that to yourselves.

Kielbasa!

AeroNinja

« Reply #745 on: May 03, 2014, 10:16:16 pm »
I'm going to take my definitly leave to this forum too. It's been enough and I just don't feel the need anymore to visit here and come on these threads. I buyed this game for having fun if people are angry about that nothing other than say "Fuck Them". So yes this is a goodbye moving on other games be mostly active on Taleworlds but not that much as i used to be. If you have anything to say or ask just send a chat message on Steam.

Kind Regards
Mith

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #746 on: May 03, 2014, 10:16:49 pm »
I'm going to take my definitly leave to this forum too. It's been enough and I just don't feel the need anymore to visit here and come on these threads. I buyed this game for having fun if people are angry about that nothing other than say "Fuck Them". So yes this is a goodbye moving on other games be mostly active on Taleworlds but not that much as i used to be. If you have anything to say or ask just send a chat message on Steam.

Kind Regards
Mith
RIP. *Again*
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #747 on: May 03, 2014, 10:21:22 pm »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: May 03, 2014, 10:23:39 pm »

Kind Regards
Mith

RIP for the second time. See you in a week!
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #749 on: May 03, 2014, 10:31:24 pm »

Kind Regards
Mith
Bye my friend, I will miss you <3.