Author Topic: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.07 |  (Read 38054 times)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.06 |
« Reply #300 on: June 25, 2019, 08:17:03 pm »
They got bullyed so hard during 3 years by frenchies, LeBrave be kind with them they need to express their lack of skill, they are angry  :)
1. Frenchies havent been the top GF team since FrenchTouch disbanded, won a  few tournaments since then compared to literally all of them prior to disbanding. 2. Why would ProudBoys be salty when they have won the last two tournaments? 3. Stop sucking them off and acting like you are one of them, you are purely and simply the most cancer toxic and egotistical new gen I've seen. Mixture between ExtaZz ego and padawans personality, Also people would respect you a hell of a lot more, if you proved it by raping people in tournaments and not just typing ez ez over and over in casuals and then not perform in tournaments.

P.S. You are obviously good and contribute to the community making rivalries but all of u are fucking delusional and pass your cancer down the generations like a fucking french gene. (Exlcuding Tardet, Dren, Tib).

what

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #301 on: June 25, 2019, 08:24:40 pm »
What's wrong with toxicity ?
Learn to block in a 2v1 btw Voluble :)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Elsse

« Reply #302 on: June 25, 2019, 08:32:26 pm »
Spoiler
As what some prodigies have already said

I must say I am in utter shock at how low you have rated faisan on this list. I would have thought that the inventor of the backstab and pioneer of the 5v1 kill method would command a higher place on a melee list. If in any doubt of his melee ability then go to the gf server around peak time and spectate the player "Betty_Bea_Getty_McCanahagn" and watch his game breaking, mind bending melee style.

Not to mention he is also leading the arguably greatest groupfighting team of all time. I know it doesn't necessarily matter in the individual rankings but surely this must count for something?
Spoiler
Conclusion : Gaisan for Top tier
[close]
[close]
Once again, tonight Faisan clearly showed his skill during a groupfight. With a ratio of only 9,21 teamkills/gf since he is in the regiment (and 3,50 in linebattle), he's one of the icon of the groupfighting gamemode. Tonight he has done only 8 teamkills, which is quite low compared to his recent habits, and show that he's doing some important progress. What an amazing player.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 25, 2019, 08:42:54 pm »
Learn to block in a 2v1 btw Voluble :)
atleast u dont deny anything! actually teamhit him into u and then killed me in 1v1 so get ur facts right
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #304 on: June 25, 2019, 08:55:22 pm »
It's fucking annoying and obnoxious
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Nock

« Reply #305 on: June 25, 2019, 09:05:15 pm »
They got bullyed so hard during 3 years by frenchies, LeBrave be kind with them they need to express their lack of skill, they are angry  :)
1. Frenchies havent been the top GF team since FrenchTouch disbanded, won a  few tournaments since then compared to literally all of them prior to disbanding. 2. Why would ProudBoys be salty when they have won the last two tournaments? 3. Stop sucking them off and acting like you are one of them, you are purely and simply the most cancer toxic and egotistical new gen I've seen. Mixture between ExtaZz ego and padawans personality, Also people would respect you a hell of a lot more, if you proved it by raping people in tournaments and not just typing ez ez over and over in casuals and then not perform in tournaments.

P.S. You are obviously good and contribute to the community making rivalries but all of u are fucking delusional and pass your cancer down the generations like a fucking french gene. (Exlcuding Tardet, Dren, Tib).

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #306 on: June 25, 2019, 09:10:24 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
;D
[close]
[close]
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 25, 2019, 09:26:58 pm »
ok so i stop be toxic now no joke
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2019, 09:39:28 pm »
As much meaning behind them words as you saying your not gunna go crawling back to Tz0 when u got kicked or left 3 times xDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2019, 09:50:05 pm »
 :-X
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #310 on: June 25, 2019, 10:11:47 pm »
As much meaning behind them words as you saying your not gunna go crawling back to Tz0 when u got kicked or left 3 times xDDDDDDDDDD
xdd

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 25, 2019, 10:20:00 pm »
You benched for Owindd and cryed to me via steam during 2 days then you got kicked a 2nd time because you already got kicked some months ago hehe

David_Schrein

« Reply #312 on: June 25, 2019, 10:33:52 pm »
You benched for Owindd and cryed to me via steam during 2 days then you got kicked a 2nd time because you already got kicked some months ago hehe

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 25, 2019, 10:39:31 pm »
I left a few months ago cus i got benched for Marquez then went on to beat tz0 in the next two tournaments with Bully :) Also you cried to me to reform ChimpZ as you hated being led by ExtaZz and you was sad I disbanded cus u didnt want to be led by him!!!!

Tournesol

« Reply #314 on: June 25, 2019, 10:58:02 pm »
This list is only for 2019 right ?