Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45592 times)

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2019, 08:54:52 pm »
Name:MightyFreakinPaiN
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Firephoenixnr1/
Past Experience: almost every tournament
Do you agree to all of the Rules?: ja

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #301 on: June 23, 2019, 08:55:15 pm »
Name:MightyFreakinPaiN
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Firephoenixnr1/
Past Experience: almost every tournament
Do you agree to all of the Rules?: ja
Accepted, I'll msg you the deets.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #302 on: June 23, 2019, 09:27:19 pm »
30 seconds inbetween application and accepting?? suspicious behaviour

@TOG

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 23, 2019, 10:10:41 pm »
LeBrave asked me over Steam to find another ref. MightyPain was willing since half our refs are dead.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 23, 2019, 10:15:39 pm »
Referee App:
Name: Rikkert
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RikRekt
Past Experience: Some of mighty's, marxeil's and other tournaments, GF admin.
Do you agree to all of the Rules?: jawuhl

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2019, 10:33:15 pm »
Also accepted. I'll be looking for one more referee to complete the team and we'll see how we get on with that.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #306 on: June 24, 2019, 12:00:51 am »
Referee App:
Name: Ivan
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ivan14164/
Past Experience: Many groupfights, a few tourneys
Do you agree to all of the Rules?: Indeed

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2019, 12:04:17 am »
Also accepted, thanks boyos.

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 24, 2019, 11:34:39 pm »
What is happening with team UA, Marxeil and desant are offline everyday and they keep delaying our match that was supposed to be played time ago where is the host of the tournament ???

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #309 on: June 24, 2019, 11:47:11 pm »
What is happening with team UA, Marxeil and desant are offline everyday and they keep delaying our match that was supposed to be played time ago where is the host of the tournament ???
They don't respond to my messages either. I am crying every day.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #310 on: June 25, 2019, 06:24:48 am »
I am crying every day.
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 25, 2019, 10:00:06 am »
MarxeiL already openly said he doesn't have much time at the moment due to IRL things and that Desant should be the person to go to for organising matches. As I've already said about 2000 times at this point the deadline will be the 30th but I'm most likely going to do a one week extension. After that if you can prove you tried to organise the match and the other team keeps saying no then you'll get a free win, otherwise a draw.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #312 on: June 25, 2019, 03:52:27 pm »
Why host a big tourney if u have no time to?  ::) ???

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 25, 2019, 05:07:48 pm »
He had time to, now things have popped up so he doesn't. That can happen to people who have social interactions.  ;)

Elsse

« Reply #314 on: June 25, 2019, 05:17:28 pm »
oofed