Author Topic: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth  (Read 73551 times)

Offline polakma

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2017, 10:41:23 am »
My username: PussyFucker69

Well, mate. I would recommend reading few posts up as they do share similar fate as you did. We do not tolerate nicknames such as yours, which is why you have been kicked once. Then you were kicked again as you didn't change it still. Then you got banned.
Just what seems to be the problem you might think? Well, we like to think of our players as people capable enough to realise that they are not being punished for innocence.... Just what could I have possibly done, I only just violated the rules.

Chill bro it was only temp xd next time when Lotte and Mardigan tell you to change your name, you change your name - simple.

Love,
Polka
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:35:29 pm by polakma »

Offline flyburn11

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flyburn
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2017, 10:14:51 pm »
Polka
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:17:17 pm by flyburn11 »

Offline PotatoFace

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2017, 01:29:33 pm »
Name under which you were banned: PotatoFace
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: https://i.imgur.com/a/QLnw2 <--here is drawing so i can explain a bit better. So i had 13 kills and 0 deaths, and around 10hp left, and i was escaping to this small pilar while bot team player (only player on that team) was chasing me. I tried to get out of there by jumping on the ladder that i came in, but the ladder was too high and i couldn´t and i had to kill the bot team player who probly couldn´t hit me because of ladder being too high.
Time and date: 17.00-20.00 September 7th 2017
Timezone: +2
User Identification Number: 1645450

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2017, 06:22:27 pm »
Name under which you were banned: PotatoFace
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: https://i.imgur.com/a/QLnw2 <--here is drawing so i can explain a bit better. So i had 13 kills and 0 deaths, and around 10hp left, and i was escaping to this small pilar while bot team player (only player on that team) was chasing me. I tried to get out of there by jumping on the ladder that i came in, but the ladder was too high and i couldn´t and i had to kill the bot team player who probly couldn´t hit me because of ladder being too high.
Time and date: 17.00-20.00 September 7th 2017
Timezone: +2
User Identification Number: 1645450

Ok, so we checked and no-one with that name or the GUID number you gave is banned on the server. I can only think that you have confused this server with some other bot server?

Offline LegitGrunt6481

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2017, 07:58:40 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Lieven41
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Yes.
I don't know what the reason was for kicking me
Time and date: between 17.00-18.00 September 17th 2017
Timezone: CET
User Identification Number: I don't know where to get this

I really like playing on your server and I hope you guys can unban me :) Thanks

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2017, 10:28:37 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Lieven41
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Yes.
I don't know what the reason was for kicking me
Time and date: between 17.00-18.00 September 17th 2017
Timezone: CET
User Identification Number: I don't know where to get this

I really like playing on your server and I hope you guys can unban me :) Thanks

Hello LegitGrunt6481  - we looked into it and it seems Norden_Svend was using the chat glitch to type an offensive message to the admins who were on at the time, in your name (as if it came from you). This is why you were banned - You have now been unbanned and Norden_Svend, the real culprit has been perm banned instead.

Enjoy your games on the server!

Offline polakma

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 18, 2017, 02:09:39 pm »
Smooth Justice.

Offline Combatworthywombat

• Private
  • Real men fight with their hips, not their fists
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2017, 11:50:19 am »
I'd consider unbanning that chap just because of his illustration :)

Offline TheBearJew

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2017, 11:53:25 pm »
Name under which you were banned:TheBearJew
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Yes
What was happening when you got banned:I had just logged in and was instantly banned because my username was "offensive"
Time and date: 9/26/17
Timezone: Central Time (USA)
User Identification Number: 1542778

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2017, 01:10:07 am »
What was happening when you got banned:I had just logged in and was instantly banned because my username was "offensive"

Correct - you've been told by several admins not to use that tag - the server rule "no tags that contain the word Jew" (we do this to combat racism) and temped several times because of your refusal to do so. You were warned, kicked three times, warned again in big purple admin letters and kicked again - yet you still refused to change it. That's fine, you refuse to change it, and keep the tag, we refuse to have you on the server.

Offline TheBearJew

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2017, 02:54:15 am »

Correct - you've been told by several admins not to use that tag - the server rule "no tags that contain the word Jew" (we do this to combat racism) and temped several times because of your refusal to do so. You were warned, kicked three times, warned again in big purple admin letters and kicked again - yet you still refused to change it. That's fine, you refuse to change it, and keep the tag, we refuse to have you on the server.

I've played on this server for over a year and never had an admin give me trouble over my username.  Now all of a sudden it's racist? The Bear Jew is racist?? Gimmie a break, SJW trash. Enjoy your safe space.

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2017, 08:27:36 am »

I've played on this server for over a year and never had an admin give me trouble over my username.  Now all of a sudden it's racist? The Bear Jew is racist?? Gimmie a break, SJW trash. Enjoy your safe space.

Not true. You have been warned many times previously, you know the server rules, you chose to ignore them as if you were a special exception. Change the tag, you get unbanned - its that simple.

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 03, 2017, 12:51:33 am »
Stolen 33rd & Rebirth Maps being used on BBG bot survival server without our consent

It has been drawn to our attention that a number of Rebirth and 33rd maps from the Man Vs Bots server have been stolen and fraudulently passed on to the people who run the BBG server.

They have appeared there without our consent or permission.

These are ORIGINAL 33rd and Rebirth maps created by us which have been stolen and used on the BBG server:

BBG map called Avignon Cloudy = Rebirth Map Bunker Hill - an original by Estod_Rebirth

BBG map called Bavarian River Cloudy = Rebirth Map Fort Toke - an original by Toke_Rebirth

BBG map called Fort Palisade Fog = 33rd Map Edoras - as created by 33rd Spoons

BBG map called Quatre Brass Night = Rebirth Map Ruins Rumble - an original created by Mohawky_Rebirth

BBG map called Saints Isle Rain = Rebirth Map Seven Bridges - an original created by Mohawky_Rebirth

BBG map called Wallonian Farm Night = 33rd Map D-Day - as created by 33rd Spoons

On contacting the BBG server owner he informed us that a map pack was given to them by 63e_Papabean who purported to have created them himself. He did not. What he did was pirate the maps from our server.

We have asked that these maps be removed from the BBG server.

The BBG guys are extremely upset to have been gulled this way and annoyed that they have been using stolen maps.

In recompense, and as a gesture of good will BBG have handed over all their maps to Rebirth for us to choose any we wish to adapt and use on our server.

This is a very gracious gesture, and despite the piracy Rebirth wishes to remain on friendly terms with the guys at BBG.

Offline Airforce987

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 03, 2017, 11:37:15 pm »
Quite coincidentally I was also banned for the name The Bear Jew... I was utterly perplexed for a few moments about how I managed to post on here about an unban request but then I realized the other guy doesnt have underscores and must be a different user. Plus, it happened around the same time so that kind of explains things. For whatever reason, you guys don't allow the word Jew despite the name being a movie reference as well as the fact that I am Jewish IRL, but whatever, I have since changed my username, so there is no more issue.

Name under which you were banned: The_Bear_Jew
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes
What was happening when you got banned: Insta-kicked and banned for nickname upon login.
Time and date: don't remember the exact date, was like a week ago
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: idk how to find that

Offline Mohawky

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 04, 2017, 12:39:16 am »
Quite coincidentally I was also banned for the name The Bear Jew... I was utterly perplexed for a few moments about how I managed to post on here about an unban request but then I realized the other guy doesnt have underscores and must be a different user. Plus, it happened around the same time so that kind of explains things. For whatever reason, you guys don't allow the word Jew despite the name being a movie reference as well as the fact that I am Jewish IRL, but whatever, I have since changed my username, so there is no more issue.

Name under which you were banned: The_Bear_Jew
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes
What was happening when you got banned: Insta-kicked and banned for nickname upon login.
Time and date: don't remember the exact date, was like a week ago
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: idk how to find that

If you check out our steam group (look for BotsRebirth) you will see that there's a few words that are banned in name tags :  Jew / Gay / Faggot / Fag / Nigger (and all its variations etc.) All the usual troll names they love so much.  Also, no Hitler, Stalin, Nazi or Isis or Jihadi tags and most swear words. We do this to not give a platform to racists or trolls and we find it cuts down on flame chat wars.
Unfortunately its the internet, so there is no way of checking whether someone is Jewish, Martian or Plutonian as they claim, and its our general experience that someone claiming to be so is actually a troll and gets perm banned eventually anyway. This policy on our part just makes the process shorter and less painful for other players and admins.

As we said - don't use the tags, you're welcome - Unban on the way.