Author Topic: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth  (Read 73589 times)

Offline Combatworthywombat

• Private
  • Real men fight with their hips, not their fists
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth **Admin Apps Open!**
« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2016, 09:39:51 pm »
For some reason i feel like the *admin apps open* thing isn't a thing nomore

Offline Spoons

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_Spoons
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2016, 06:48:09 am »
For some reason i feel like the *admin apps open* thing isn't a thing nomore

Yes they are closed, unfortunately:

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty.

Has been preventing me from editing the opening post for some months now :(
However I have still been looking at new admins that are VERY active on the server (more active than me ;p)

Offline xMarksTheCross

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2016, 11:34:32 pm »
hello i need unbanned on a server on mount and blade man vs bots rebirth my id is 1327533 i got banned for something i didnt do and i didnt get told how many sandbags could be used pleasse help thanks

Offline xMarksTheCross

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2016, 12:08:42 am »
hello i need unbanned on a server on mount and blade man vs bots rebirth my id is 1327533 i got banned for something i didnt do and i didnt get told how many sandbags could be used pleasse help thanks

What was happening when you got banned: building more sandbags than the original amount
Time and date: cant remember but it was around 2 weeks ago 
Timezone: United kingdom
User Identification Number:1327533
Name Witch Played With: xMarksTheCross

Offline Kingcharlemagne

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2016, 12:58:54 am »
In game name: Kingcharlemagne

Link to steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/trye33w/

Why you want to be an admin:well because I really like the server man vs bots rebirth and thought it would be fun to admin it as well that and the fact the experience would be cool.

that and the fact that I'm on quite often in fact so i could help with the admin-ing? of the server

Past admin experience: none this would be my first time as an admin

References: mohawky_rebirth

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2016, 12:36:31 am »

What was happening when you got banned: building more sandbags than the original amount
Time and date: cant remember but it was around 2 weeks ago 
Timezone: United kingdom
User Identification Number:1327533
Name Witch Played With: xMarksTheCross

You were banned by an Admin for hacking after several players complained that you were teleporting around the map leaving large piles of unbuilt defences, spamming the players BP.  You were not building sandbags, you were trolling. 3 admin witnessed.

Offline flyburn11

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flyburn
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2016, 04:26:40 pm »
In game name: flyburn
Link to steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119486738/
Why you want to be an admin: cause I love man vs bots rebirth new and old I have always played on it and to be truthfully I have trolled sometimes. I love the vs bots experience you get and i would love to make the sever grow and to provide a happy experience to other players.
Past admin experience: EU_commander 59th_zulu
References Blackknight head admin of Eu_commander and Mohawky

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2016, 03:37:07 pm »
Hello Chaps!

Just to let you know that a major update to server has taken place.

8 new maps + 12 fully updated maps have been uploaded.

Enjoy!

New Map rotation on server
The Shire = Siege of Toulon
(NEW) Russian Fort Assault = Fort Fleetwood Storm
Russian Village = Fort Beaver
(Revised) Seven Bridges = Fort Al Hafya
(Revised) Prince's Desert Town = Fort Hohenfels
Edoras = Siege of Toulon Night
(NEW) Alamo = Fort Lyon Night
(Revised) Estods Gettysburg = Fort Mackinaw
Helms Deep = Fort Boyd Raining
(NEW) Coast Raid = Citadelle Napoleon
(Revised) Toke's Fort Toke = Fort George Raining
Thermopylae / 300 = Fort Brochet Raining
(Revised) Russian Town = Fort Al Hafya Night
(Revised) Prince's Red Brick Fort = Fort Boyd
Stargate = Fort Brochet
(NEW) Trench & Tunnels = Citadelle Napoleon Morning
(Revised) Estods Bunker Hill = Fort De Chartres Raining
Osgiliath = Fort Vincey Storm
(Revised) The Mill = Fort Bashir Morning
(Revised) Prince's Fort Nowhere = Fort Mackinaw Raining
D-Day = Fort Refleax
(Revised) Ruins Rumble = Charge to the Rhine Cloudy
(NEW) (Entirely rebuilt) Estods Dawn Attack = Fort De Chartres
Castle Black = Fort Nylas
(NEW) King of the Hill = Fort Hohenfels Night
Helms Deep = Fort Boyd Raining
(NEW) Desert Coast Town = Fort Fleetwood
Erabor = Fort Nylas Raining
(Revised & Rebuilt) Prince's Avalanche Road = Fort Lyon
Hoth = Fort Refleax Night
(NEW) Temple of the Bot God = Fort George

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 12:02:35 pm by Mohawky Rebirth »

Offline Uplink

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lewis
  • Side: Union
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2016, 09:08:51 pm »
In game name: Uplink

Link to steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137081127/

Why you want to be an admin: I really want to help the 33rd out by becoming admin. I'm very active and am eager to get up the ranks away from Rec so maybe this will help, also I want to get to know the other memebers of the 33rd, not to mention recruit more if I was admining the server. I am unsure if I require to be a certain rank or not but I ask you take note that I have experiance. P

Past admin experience: Currently an admin on toons and was head admin on bardia until i resigned.

PLease message me on steam if there is any problems about me becoming admin, Thanks!

References: ZeSultan, BaNaNa, Toon
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 09:16:15 pm by Uplink »

Offline King_George

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: king_george
  • Side: Union
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2016, 11:20:17 pm »
Haven't been here for a while, but since we do sometimes organise fun stuff around the server with willing people, I thought why not post some images for people to see!!! :D
Disclamer: These RP events are organised by admins and people who decide to join that kind of an event and are not forced to participate in it!
Enjoy!!!
Charge organised by the 33rd members mostly!
Spoiler
[close]
A double line defending the main gates, made by players without admins help!
Spoiler
[close]
Lining up of the cavalry!
Spoiler
[close]
EPIC CHARGE OF THE SCOTS GREY!  :D
Spoiler
[close]
Cav preparing to charge through the main gate!
Spoiler
[close]
Firing line!
Spoiler
A big cav charge about to unfold from the gates of Helm's Deep!
Spoiler
And another one... :D
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Another marvelous charge on the Shire map!
Spoiler
Another charge from Helm's Deep!-10th of January
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
A few melee charges by the brave Partizani!
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:07:22 pm by King_George »

Offline Berenger

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2016, 06:12:46 pm »
Hey guys,

I play under the name of Brynden and just got perma-banned from the server about 15 minutes ago. The thing is, the comments were made by a faker named Bryden, without "n". I tried to explain this ingame but wasn't quick enough.

I'd appreciate if you check the logs and unban me. Thanks.

Resolved, thanks!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:11:55 pm by Berenger »

Offline Spoons

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_Spoons
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2016, 06:50:23 pm »
Hey guys,

I play under the name of Brynden and just got perma-banned from the server about 15 minutes ago. The thing is, the comments were made by a faker named Bryden, without "n". I tried to explain this ingame but wasn't quick enough.

I'd appreciate if you check the logs and unban me. Thanks.

Resolved, thanks!

No problem, logs proved you were telling the truth - our mistake   8) Hope you continue to enjoy the server!

Offline Steven Aloe

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2016, 04:38:08 am »
Name under which you were banned: White_Kingdom
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour
 (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned:On the day that I was banned there were players with the name Adolf Hitler, Putin, and other similar figures. I chose the name White_Kingdom as I thought it would be funny as I knew there were a lot of angry people talking in the chat about politics. I changed the name to White_Kingdom but I don't carry that name everywhere I go. I spoke to Trump, Putin, and Adolf Hitler (The players had names like this) as if they were actually there roleplaying if you will. No one says a thing, I believe there was no admin at the time, after a few games we switch to another map. Admin shows and says "Everyone follow your Officers or get kicked!"  I took shelter behind a house were a lot of people were camping, admin kills everyone and says again "If you don't follow officer you will get kicked" Game starts again and no one follows the officer, Admin makes everyone sit down and we can't move, admin says again "This is the last time I'm saying this" starts again and no one follows officer. Admin seemed pretty angry and someone recommends banning people. Both the Putin guy, me and a small group of others are banned. The admin either just saw our name and just chose us because it triggered him and banned us PERMENANTELY.  I would like to take responsibility that my name was ignorant but not as ignorant as Adolf Hitler, I understand the game is played as a more group oriented playstyle but I didn't join the server and immediately think "Oh let me follow my officer and get shot because he made a stupid decision" more than half the time kids quickly choose officer and it just screws everyone over. I joined to have fun and play by myself, If I wanted to play role play I would have joined that other large server.
Time and date:9:00pm
Timezone: Eastern
User Identification Number:1455195
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 04:47:44 am by Steven Aloe »

Offline cedric1709

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cedric
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2016, 12:00:35 am »
What was happening when you got banned:On the day that I was banned there were players with the name Adolf Hitler, Putin, and other similar figures. I chose the name White_Kingdom as I thought it would be funny as I knew there were a lot of angry people talking in the chat about politics. I changed the name to White_Kingdom but I don't carry that name everywhere I go. I spoke to Trump, Putin, and Adolf Hitler (The players had names like this) as if they were actually there roleplaying if you will. No one says a thing, I believe there was no admin at the time, after a few games we switch to another map. Admin shows and says "Everyone follow your Officers or get kicked!"  I took shelter behind a house were a lot of people were camping, admin kills everyone and says again "If you don't follow officer you will get kicked" Game starts again and no one follows the officer, Admin makes everyone sit down and we can't move, admin says again "This is the last time I'm saying this" starts again and no one follows officer. Admin seemed pretty angry and someone recommends banning people. Both the Putin guy, me and a small group of others are banned. The admin either just saw our name and just chose us because it triggered him and banned us PERMENANTELY.  I would like to take responsibility that my name was ignorant but not as ignorant as Adolf Hitler, I understand the game is played as a more group oriented playstyle but I didn't join the server and immediately think "Oh let me follow my officer and get shot because he made a stupid decision" more than half the time kids quickly choose officer and it just screws everyone over. I joined to have fun and play by myself, If I wanted to play role play I would have joined that other large server.

Your user identification number isn't banned on this server, so you should be able to join

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2016, 12:07:58 pm »
I think you are confusing this server with another similar server. The gameplay you describe doesn't happen here, nor do admin behave in that way. Its not a role play server.