Author Topic: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List  (Read 26455 times)

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2019, 10:10:53 pm »
I´m a solid 5 points

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2019, 10:13:40 pm »
2v2 sword or a duel one, but I don't think it should be restricted to only NW players..

Exactly, what's the point to have a duel tournament if the bests are not allowed to play even though they are not from NW, at the end it is the same game. I'd rather lose 7-0 vs Gibby than win a Tournament without the best sword players, I'm not saying i'll win it though, it is just a way to prove my point.

Same goes for the bayo we all know the next winner of the duel tournament hosted by smylie will be Extazz or Drake, but having the chance to fight one of them (gibby and max included) will only make you better or at least you will gain experience from the duels.

It happened to me in 2013 where I reached a quarter final of a NW duel tournament, I lost vs Evanovic 3-0, he out played me but I learnt from those duels and it made be better.

That's my opinion but I also understand that it can be boring that we already know what will be the final, but in my case I just want to fight to best.
I have no issue with that in general, I just think it'd be interesting personally to see who'd win out of NW players.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:46 pm »
2v2 sword or a duel one, but I don't think it should be restricted to only NW players..

Exactly, what's the point to have a duel tournament if the bests are not allowed to play even though they are not from NW, at the end it is the same game. I'd rather lose 7-0 vs Gibby than win a Tournament without the best sword players, I'm not saying i'll win it though, it is just a way to prove my point.

Same goes for the bayo we all know the next winner of the duel tournament hosted by smylie will be Extazz or Drake, but having the chance to fight one of them (gibby and max included) will only make you better or at least you will gain experience from the duels.

It happened to me in 2013 where I reached a quarter final of a NW duel tournament, I lost vs Evanovic 3-0, he out played me but I learnt from those duels and it made be better.

That's my opinion but I also understand that it can be boring that we already know what will be the final, but in my case I just want to fight to best.
I have no issue with that in general, I just think it'd be interesting personally to see who'd win out of NW players.

Easy ClaSh

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2019, 10:19:33 pm »

Easy ClaSh
Maybe 4 years ago, I reckon you'd beat him now.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2019, 10:20:19 pm »
I'll beat you all lads

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2019, 10:22:32 pm »
Nah Moontoor is gonna pull through mate, it's over.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2019, 01:06:55 am »
Imagine being last in a list where Herigay is at 78 ahaha
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2019, 01:11:37 am »
Why are you posting here, shouldn't you be drinking?

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2019, 02:25:16 am »
true

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2019, 03:08:05 am »
add mike at around ~76

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2019, 09:16:58 am »
Spoiler

Easy ClaSh
[close]

Tbh the only people who would beat me on the list are the pure native players

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2019, 10:15:28 am »
I trashed you like 8 times in a row last time we sword dueled kid!

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2019, 01:32:28 pm »
We need a duel tournament!!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2019, 02:20:52 pm »
Spoiler

Easy ClaSh
[close]

Tbh the only people who would beat me on the list are the pure native players

>:(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2019, 03:37:10 pm »
Imagine wanting the effort of blocking more than 2 ways smh nerds