Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 127548 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #585 on: November 28, 2017, 05:48:25 pm »
I thought if something is golden it's relates to or contains gold. That would in itseld imply success and/or financial wealth. So why has this gypsy named himself it? I guess most pikeys are thieves so probably stole the name from someone else.

Your that guy that begged me to let you join team Ireland. Enough said.

so your best comeback is that i asked to join a nation im not apart of nor inclined to want to win with? My god i think youve cracked it lad. You willingly allowed 4 non irish to compete  ::)

You claimed you were at least dual citizenship over and over, again went as far to explain your family to me. And I mean really what kind of comeback would I have to you calling me a gypsy it's just honestly a shit insult sorry I don't care it's not hurtful neither is it intelligent.

but you are taking the time to reply, sounds to me like it means something to be called a gypsy. is that too posh for you? It was a very intelligent and witty par and tbh ive been cut up by drivers with more conviction than you have in your responses.

I'm taking the time to reply because your stupid ass is actually worth it! It would be nice to finally enlighten you on what a good point actually is and the fact that insulting someone and calling it a witty par doesn't make it any better (It's still shit sorry). Don't remember ever being posh haha but I guess people living off social benefits like you wouldn't know the difference.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #586 on: November 28, 2017, 05:50:42 pm »
Can all of you pipe the fuck down please! Also Pieter do you have anything better to do than sit and make this? https://gyazo.com/e3ffebeaadeb898aecf3f8d993a1980e <<<< You are either a super fucking fan boy or you are jealous! IDK which one but fuck off and leave the thread alone and go back to shit NL and shit 77y (apart from rikrekt). Also double regging is the best thing ever!!! Shame you was out voted on letting double reggers play in RGL :(((((( Your in the minority so pipe down and stop bringing it up every time im mentioned or im going to have to mention the time you begged me and Bagins to join 17e then the 77y so ye fuck off!

oh boiiiii this retard joins in the band wagon, clearly that screenshot even shows under the pic and you yet fail to understand the meaning from it.
In terms of the votes on RGL well we have proven that FSE wasnt dead because no double reggers was up by a mile and suddenly 30+ new users registered and voted on the pole within a hour ::)
Shame on you lot for being the cancer in the NW community.
Never asked you to join the 17e lol nor 77y so jump off a bridge you just want to be recruited but you didnt, so you had to go with the left over aka the 66th who accepted you for what you are, a retarded kid who needs attention.

so take your time because you will need something better then such a retarded post.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #587 on: November 28, 2017, 05:51:58 pm »
I thought if something is golden it's relates to or contains gold. That would in itseld imply success and/or financial wealth. So why has this gypsy named himself it? I guess most pikeys are thieves so probably stole the name from someone else.

so your best comeback is that i asked to join a nation im not apart of nor inclined to want to win with? My god i think youve cracked it lad. You willingly allowed 4 non irish to compete  ::)

You claimed you were at least dual citizenship over and over, again went as far to explain your family to me. And I mean really what kind of comeback would I have to you calling me a gypsy it's just honestly a shit insult sorry I don't care it's not hurtful neither is it intelligent.

but you are taking the time to reply, sounds to me like it means something to be called a gypsy. is that too posh for you? It was a very intelligent and witty par and tbh ive been cut up by drivers with more conviction than you have in your responses.

I'm taking the time to reply because your stupid ass is actually worth it! It would be nice to finally enlighten you on what a good point actually is and the fact that insulting someone and calling it a witty par doesn't make it any better (It's still shit sorry). Don't remember ever being posh haha but I guess people living off social benefits like you wouldn't know the difference.

im glad my pars are worth the time of someone without a job! I dont need enlightening as i regularly work in well lit environments!!!! I like how you assume my benefit situation when actually im a saudi prince living in the uk

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 28, 2017, 05:52:29 pm »
Can all of you pipe the fuck down please! Also Pieter do you have anything better to do than sit and make this? https://gyazo.com/e3ffebeaadeb898aecf3f8d993a1980e <<<< You are either a super fucking fan boy or you are jealous! IDK which one but fuck off and leave the thread alone and go back to shit NL and shit 77y (apart from rikrekt). Also double regging is the best thing ever!!! Shame you was out voted on letting double reggers play in RGL :(((((( Your in the minority so pipe down and stop bringing it up every time im mentioned or im going to have to mention the time you begged me and Bagins to join 17e then the 77y so ye fuck off!
i remember when herishey was getting Sgt and I CplFo to join ???!!!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 28, 2017, 05:53:22 pm »

im glad my pars are worth the time of someone without a job! I dont need enlightening as i regularly work in well lit environments!!!! I like how you assume my benefit situation when actually im a saudi prince living in the uk

Thanks for proving my point  ;D

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #590 on: November 28, 2017, 05:53:59 pm »
mynameisjeff

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 28, 2017, 05:55:12 pm »

which regiment may that be.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 28, 2017, 05:56:03 pm »
no idea, maybe you would know??
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 28, 2017, 05:57:06 pm »
Still not sure why Pieter is calling all his little friends over to the thread (Jammo, melton) neither of them even play the game anymore do they?

???
When was the last time i didn’t play the game?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 28, 2017, 05:57:49 pm »
Still not sure why Pieter is calling all his little friends over to the thread (Jammo, melton) neither of them even play the game anymore do they?

???
When was the last time i didn’t play the game?

Idk when was the last time you didn't play? Yesterday maybe?

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 28, 2017, 06:02:52 pm »

oh boiiiii this retard joins in the band wagon, clearly that screenshot even shows under the pic and you yet fail to understand the meaning from it.
In terms of the votes on RGL well we have proven that FSE wasnt dead because no double reggers was up by a mile and suddenly 30+ new users registered and voted on the pole within a hour ::)
Shame on you lot for being the cancer in the NW community.
Never asked you to join the 17e lol nor 77y so jump off a bridge you just want to be recruited but you didnt, so you had to go with the left over aka the 66th who accepted you for what you are, a retarded kid who needs attention.

so take your time because you will need something better then such a retarded post.

"clearly that screenshot even shows under the pic and you yet fail to understand the meaning from it"  I understood the meaning of the post which was to highlight the amount of people who had LCpl and you suggest it was used as a way of keeping people satisfied and happy in the 66th so i clearly understand the meaning of it.
"suddenly 30+ new users registered and voted on the pole within a hour ::)" You are 100% correct and this did make the vote look rigged but if you deducted 30 from the yes vote it still ended up with a majority yes vote by about 2 or 3 so with or without the 30 new voters(Assuming they all voted yes) then yes still won so pipe down kid.
"Shame on you lot for being the cancer in the NW community." Im pretty sure you started this argument by responding to Fwuffy's post so your the cancer cell just like movement your dutch brother.
"Never asked you to join the 17e lol nor 77y so jump off a bridge " Liar liar your cancerous bum is on fire.
"so you had to go with the left over aka the 66th who accepted you for what you are, a retarded kid who needs attention." I decided to join the 66th when the 2nd competitive died, wasnt about who would or wouldn't accept me it was about who i wanted to join for a start so pipe down. Also you say i need attention? Pretty sure that's you pal doing hour long posts all day long arguing xD Don't see how you can see i need attention in anyway i just keep to myself and fuck up NL when ChimpZ play them. But lastly, yes i am slightly retarded/cancer now i admit that, but no more than you are.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 28, 2017, 06:05:34 pm »
WOW!!! Stark are you going as far as to suggest that the Mighty Righteous Pieter went as far as to hand ranks out to get people in his regiment and keep them happy?!??!?!?! ****HYPOCRITE ALERT****
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 28, 2017, 06:08:29 pm »
stop flattering yourself Voluble and stop posting these invalid arguments nobody really cares for you nor will they ever.

WOW!!! Stark are you going as far as to suggest that the Mighty Righteous Pieter went as far as to hand ranks out to get people in his regiment and keep them happy?!??!?!?! ****HYPOCRITE ALERT****

I never offered Herishey or Stark a rank especially because I never had the steam of Stark nor cared to have him on my steam.

Edit: Funny how people flatter themselves saying Pieter offered me a rank when I never have.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 06:10:10 pm by pieter »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #598 on: November 28, 2017, 06:11:32 pm »
stop flattering yourself Voluble and stop posting these invalid arguments nobody really cares for you nor will they ever.

I never offered Herishey or Stark a rank especially because I never had the steam of Stark nor cared to have him on my steam.

Edit: Funny how people flatter themselves saying Pieter offered me a rank when I never have.
I mean I can't speak for Stark but I can easily find the logs for myself, even Eddie saw them. If you want to call me a liar that is?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 28, 2017, 06:14:40 pm »
Wow wow wow I really, really can not believe Pieter is still here? Just go home bud like I said I know I have the knowledege of all the players that you have offered ranks and they all KNOW. It's like saying you haven't farted when it's only you and one other dood in the room he knows! Stop digging yourself into a deeper hole and accept that you are a lying son of a bitch.