Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 127557 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #510 on: November 28, 2017, 03:44:08 pm »
ill join 66th for LtCol deal?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #511 on: November 28, 2017, 03:44:38 pm »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #512 on: November 28, 2017, 03:47:42 pm »
Pieter rank means fucking nothing in this age of NW like it used to and nobody gives a god damn fucking shit about it so I don't know why you care so fucking much, heck I will demote myself to rct if you want me to prove my fucking point as long as I can play under the 66th banner. The only reason I take "Sjt" and NCO title is so I can recieve admin on the fucking servers and help with the organisation of setting up matches etc beacause I just enjoy it nothing more. As nano said you yourself are such a fucking hypocrite, you yourself went as far to give people admin on the gf server to get them into your petty regiment and before you say "Oh Golden but you left the 17e because I didn't give you ESO, you rank whore etc etc" I left the 17e becuase I wanted to help you guys out more offer my NCO help since NCO still meant something back then because I enjoy it instead you gave it to Aximus so you could soldify his place in the regiment despite him having no previous NCO experience you are just such a fucking joke seriously, just get the fuck off fse and get a fucking life you utter moron.

TLDR: No one gives a fuck about rank in this regiment and doesn't mean shit anymore it's about the team and we are all equals here so fuck off.

But then again you are a rank whore who complained about not getting NCO all the time there for left to the next best regiment and asked the SoH people like Melton if they wanted to double reg there.
Saying people in the 17e got admin because they were 17e was/is bs only picked the most active people as admins which happened to be people from the 17e but atleast every reg had 1-2 admins representing there regiments.
End of ur just mad that Aximus got NCO before you as he was a lot more mature then you and proved to be one of the better NCO's and later on CO I had ever been together with in a regiment :)

P.s: ur far from equal u shit talker ::)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2017, 03:55:05 pm »
Pieter rank means fucking nothing in this age of NW like it used to and nobody gives a god damn fucking shit about it so I don't know why you care so fucking much, heck I will demote myself to rct if you want me to prove my fucking point as long as I can play under the 66th banner. The only reason I take "Sjt" and NCO title is so I can recieve admin on the fucking servers and help with the organisation of setting up matches etc beacause I just enjoy it nothing more. As nano said you yourself are such a fucking hypocrite, you yourself went as far to give people admin on the gf server to get them into your petty regiment and before you say "Oh Golden but you left the 17e because I didn't give you ESO, you rank whore etc etc" I left the 17e becuase I wanted to help you guys out more offer my NCO help since NCO still meant something back then because I enjoy it instead you gave it to Aximus so you could soldify his place in the regiment despite him having no previous NCO experience you are just such a fucking joke seriously, just get the fuck off fse and get a fucking life you utter moron.

TLDR: No one gives a fuck about rank in this regiment and doesn't mean shit anymore it's about the team and we are all equals here so fuck off.

atleast aximus have been a better nco than you in the 15e :^^^^^^^)
will you take the bait ? xd
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2017, 03:56:39 pm »

But then again you are a rank whore who complained about not getting NCO all the time there for left to the next best regiment and asked the SoH people like Melton if they wanted to double reg there.
Saying people in the 17e got admin because they were 17e was/is bs only picked the most active people as admins which happened to be people from the 17e but atleast every reg had 1-2 admins representing there regiments.
End of ur just mad that Aximus got NCO before you as he was a lot more mature then you and proved to be one of the better NCO's and later on CO I had ever been together with in a regiment :)

P.s: ur far from equal u shit talker ::)

Not surprised you would bring that up I mean you never had the chance to have me as an NCO or CO in your regiment so you would never fucking know, heck you hated me forever after I left, I wonder why.... (Because you just wanted me for my melee and nothing more you prick). Oh and the irony of calling me the shit talker not as if your the one who brought your sorry ass to this thread and started talking shit only a few pages back, honestly...

There is no point even trying to explain the admin thing everybody on this green Earth knows you handed out admin and ranks to get people to join your regiment, you even said to me "you will start as Cad then I insta promote you to SoP, sound good?" You are the most evident and obvious hypocrite I have ever seen and if people can't see that they are fucking blind.

Edit: Kore you're just a fucking meme troll and everything you say is practically comedy gold.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:58:15 pm by golden2 »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 28, 2017, 03:59:28 pm »
You know how you get around this problem? Having the same NCO and Officer core for 4 years ::)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #516 on: November 28, 2017, 03:59:59 pm »
gonna lock the thread for a few months so everybody can CHILL THE FUCK OUT

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2017, 04:01:58 pm »
Yea but here is the thing you got a chance to be a NCO in the 17e and then left no point having someone as a NCO which you can't trust even if it was for your melee which is debatable as I have had far better players then you could ever hope to achieve 8)

Also it's easy to say oh boii Pieter said he would give a rank to me, which is such a stupid argument to make, because you just have proven how irrelevant you really are due to not being able to construct a proper argument.
Saying if people don't believe or see it the way I see it "they must be blind" is one of the silliest things to say because then 90% of the community would be blind ::)

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #518 on: November 28, 2017, 04:04:19 pm »
Salut les amis !

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 28, 2017, 04:04:26 pm »
Janne, Maharbaal, Subliz, Dark_Knight, pieter, golden2, Nero_, SpicyDwarf, Piercee and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

yikes!

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #520 on: November 28, 2017, 04:06:48 pm »
Janne, Maharbaal, Subliz, Dark_Knight, pieter, golden2, Nero_, SpicyDwarf, Piercee and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

yikes!

This is starting to be bloody interesting  :)

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2017, 04:07:15 pm »

yikes!

This is starting to be bloody interesting  :)

Everyone is only here for the fight not to post for sure

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2017, 04:09:19 pm »

yikes!

Disappointed that I can't get more in :/

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 28, 2017, 04:09:45 pm »
7 guests now!  8)

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2017, 04:11:31 pm »

yikes!

Disappointed that I can't get more in :/

Get soome boobs pics and it will reach easily 100 ppl