Author Topic: 63e NA Melee List - 2015+  (Read 12692 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: 63e NA Melee List - 2015+
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2018, 12:08:18 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
It’s kinda pathetic how the 63e has all those members and this is what they have to show for it

I'm 100% sure anyone 87+ on this list could annihilate you
i could beat min
i don't think you would've beat min

but could you explain why he's an 88 on the list krast

All those years of being in the 63e and I'm forgotten on the one 63e list. FeelsBadMan
maybe u shoulda not left the regiment twenty times  ;)
[close]
Yeah, but thankfully every time I rejoined I was able to get my NCO rank back and contribute to all the titles we won against tier 1 opponents, unlike your regiments which existed in Tier 2 beta land against the USMC.
Yeah except you as an individual had 0 impact on them winning multiple titles lol

unlike my regiments where I actually mattered as a person and made an actual difference

but thank god you got ur NCO ranks back man that's huge
Ahh, you seem to not understand that NCO ranks in the 63e were leaders in themselves and that the ratio of enlisted to NCO was pretty absurd (35 to 1 more or less). I helped to make and then lead a whole skirmisher company for example and was responsible for getting them to events, signing up, and effectively leading all by myself. A regiment within a regiment per say. I also consistently played well and was a star player for them, so I'd say I was pretty valuable to the 63e.
leading casuals =/= having an impact on your regiment's competitive history
also
leading a company =/= leading an actual regiment (something you could never do)

the 63e would have been just as successful without you (imo), I think maybe even Italian william has had more of an impact than you

where as my regiment's success have been because of me and that's not even an egotistical or false thing to say
[close]
The 63e is very successful with anyone taken out, heck they did good even with Karth disappearing for a whole year. Everyone played a part in the regiment and we as NCO's helped to coordinate a lot of the behind the scenes like making spreadsheets for the hundreds of enlisted for attendance, organizing events, deciding promotions, making the threads, training people on individual time who wanted to get better, recruiting a lot (I'm happy that a lot of people I recruited went on to become NCO's and officers later on) and just making the regiment fun. You can't legitimately look at a regiment that had 200 NA players and think one person plays a substantial role. It was a system. I just happen to like my role because Offizer and I actually got Karth to change the regiment and add stuff like companies/detachments and promote more people to leading roles.
okay a little off topic though I'm not sure we're on the same page..

lol. dodge and i on there but we were in the 63e for less than a month. also those 63e "gf warm-ups" are nothing to brag about about. that's when I played on a terrible laptop and was top of the scoreboard every time. one time I think i was like even 60-15 or something, because IT WAS SO EASY. melee level 4 was also very simple to get. karth didn't want to face anyone for level 5 haha

Those warmups were the most fun part of events.
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Special Delivery for Windflower:  ;)

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
groupfights have always been and will always be practices/warm ups for the real thing which are 1v1s

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2018, 12:18:05 am »
No one cares about 1v1s anymore
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2018, 12:20:15 am »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2018, 12:22:22 am »
and?

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2018, 01:30:18 am »
Yea seriously though the age of 1v1s are long past, at this point in time they are basically a meme. You either come on NW to play casual non-event servers, multi-reg linebattles or for competition which is strictly groupfights or duel tournaments.

The Myth, The Legend

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2018, 02:24:22 am »
yeah but it was the golden age of NW sooooooo

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2018, 02:28:50 am »

Nobody is denying that. Winning NWLs was the best feeling in this dead game.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2018, 02:36:14 am »

Nobody is denying that. Winning NWLs was the best feeling in this dead game.

yeah and that's my point, 1v1s will always and forever be the most ultimate glory in this game.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2018, 06:32:04 am »
It’s kinda pathetic how the 63e has all those members and this is what they have to show for it

i could beat min

All those years of being in the 63e and I'm forgotten on the one 63e list. FeelsBadMan
Yeah, but thankfully every time I rejoined I was able to get my NCO rank back and contribute to all the titles we won against tier 1 opponents, unlike your regiments which existed in Tier 2 beta land against the USMC.
Will don't knock on league 2 regiments that much because when PSG won 45e were the favorites to win that season and that was when USMC was alright aswell. Also I know people talk about league 2 being worse than league 1 but over the years there has been some great league 2 competition that could of easily did okay/well in league 1 including 5th, 22e, PSG, & Nr37 (Probably these only 4 regiments). However, after season 3 league 2 competition sucked until S6 when PSG won against 45e & USMC.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:37:05 am by NickCole »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2018, 06:37:10 am »
Spoiler

i could beat min

[close]
Will don't knock on league 2 regiments that much because when PSG won 45e were the favorites to win that season and that was when USMC was alright aswell. Also I know people talk about league 2 being worse than league 1 but over the years there has been some great league 2 competition that could of easily did okay/well in league 1 including 5th, 22e, & Nr37 (Probably these only 3 regiments). However, after season 3 league 2 competition sucked until S6 when PSG won against 45e & USMC.
PSG also didn't lose once that season so you could argue they would have done well in League 1 as well.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2018, 06:37:56 am »
Spoiler

i could beat min

[close]
Will don't knock on league 2 regiments that much because when PSG won 45e were the favorites to win that season and that was when USMC was alright aswell. Also I know people talk about league 2 being worse than league 1 but over the years there has been some great league 2 competition that could of easily did okay/well in league 1 including 5th, 22e, & Nr37 (Probably these only 3 regiments). However, after season 3 league 2 competition sucked until S6 when PSG won against 45e & USMC.
PSG also didn't lose once that season so you could argue they would have done well in League 1 as well.
I just edited it and put PSG. xD

Oatmeal

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2018, 08:39:22 am »
I was 63e

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2018, 01:47:04 pm »
The Myth, The Legend

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2018, 02:18:56 pm »
League 2 regiments suck. That’s why they were league 2
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2018, 04:28:06 pm »
League 2 regiments suck. That’s why they were league 2

It's not that they suck. It's just that the League 1 regiments were better. League 2 titles shouldn't have the same value as League 1 tho.