Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 1-4]  (Read 930806 times)

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #6555 on: July 03, 2014, 07:48:02 pm »
Ah cmon people. The most hated regiment in NW is still the 92nd.

Edit: Oh sorry, I thought the score was vice versa, my bad.

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #6556 on: July 03, 2014, 07:52:30 pm »
Ah cmon people. The most hated regiment in NW is still the 92nd.

Edit: Oh sorry, I thought the score was vice versa, my bad.

;D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6557 on: July 03, 2014, 07:57:00 pm »
That little sell out traitor wasnt the one who uploaded the video. (Well he was but not the edited version.) It was a bunch of people in the Nr24. I know you never said anything bad about us, and you was a good friend, hence why i tried to make the complaint as formall as i could really get it, Praising your regiment at every chance i could, Saying that you were the better regiment but i disagree with some things. The only hostility started here was from you. I tried to talk with DasBrot but he ignored me on purpose and would not reply until i made something on the forumns, then was agressive towards for doing it.

Sorry. I only wanted to speak my mind.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #6558 on: July 03, 2014, 08:01:41 pm »
That little sell out traitor wasnt the one who uploaded the video. (Well he was but not the edited version.) It was a bunch of people in the Nr24. I know you never said anything bad about us, and you was a good friend, hence why i tried to make the complaint as formall as i could really get it, Praising your regiment at every chance i could, Saying that you were the better regiment but i disagree with some things. The only hostility started here was from you. I tried to talk with DasBrot but he ignored me on purpose and would not reply until i made something on the forumns, then was agressive towards for doing it.

Sorry. I only wanted to speak my mind.

Okay mate I apologise, GL in the future and I hope to still be friends! x

Offline Volume61

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_Cmdt_Volume61
« Reply #6559 on: July 03, 2014, 08:48:54 pm »
84e 9:1 1te gg
84e Regiment d'Infanterie de ligne JOIN US, Click the Banner!

84e_Cmdt_Volume61

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: July 03, 2014, 09:26:23 pm »
Il be deciding fully tonight but 18e will probably be leaving NWL.

Your complaint is invalid, if you had screenshots of your OWN line maybe your complaints would mean something, seeing as though you do not have evidence of your lines own discipline as apposed to your adversary you have no valid argument.

The camping of us moving out a bit late was due to the fact you camped at SPAWN, we camped in the MIDDLE of the map to counter your own "tactic" it takes at least 20 seconds to get to the middle therefore we can camp 20 seconds longer than you can.

Your complaints against Kal and Varys is not an issue, they did wrong and I said sorry for that and asked if you wanted the rounds to be a VOID, you did not answer.

Funny how you complain so harshly against one of the only regiments that actually like you in this community John.
complaining so harshly? if i wanted to be harsh then i would have been, Funny because your the reason we are the most hated regiment in NW at the moment. All i did was make a complaint about the gaps. not that much? tbh i dont even care i dont want the score changed, I just wanted to point out the facts for you, But DasBrot is being a favoritist little cunt.

And also the complaint is made towards you, not myself, If you wanted to point things out then do so as Dotty did.

Also about the voiding thing, Multiple times i told you throughout that lb in admin chat that the lb is recorded, and i will make complaints about the gaps etc. But you did not responed, and at what point did i complain about the Fire in charge? i said that it was dealt tiwht and not an issue.

So yea

I don't even know why I watched your video today. I just complained about you writing it in the forums. You're behaving like you are the only one who's appealing or writing me on Steam and like your match is top priority, but you're mistaken, I'm sorry. Your stupid insults about me being a favoritist little cunt will still not stop me from looking over the video multiple times and making a fair decision, btw. If you want to leave, ok. But calm your tits, 18e is not the only regiment, and NWL is not my one and only activity.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: July 03, 2014, 09:46:01 pm »
Funny because your the reason we are the most hated regiment in NW
Nah, its because you're shit.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: July 03, 2014, 09:51:08 pm »
Funny because your the reason we are the most hated regiment in NW
Nah, its because you're shit.
Better dan you ohhh

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: July 03, 2014, 09:56:39 pm »
Il be deciding fully tonight but 18e will probably be leaving NWL.

Your complaint is invalid, if you had screenshots of your OWN line maybe your complaints would mean something, seeing as though you do not have evidence of your lines own discipline as apposed to your adversary you have no valid argument.

The camping of us moving out a bit late was due to the fact you camped at SPAWN, we camped in the MIDDLE of the map to counter your own "tactic" it takes at least 20 seconds to get to the middle therefore we can camp 20 seconds longer than you can.

Your complaints against Kal and Varys is not an issue, they did wrong and I said sorry for that and asked if you wanted the rounds to be a VOID, you did not answer.

Funny how you complain so harshly against one of the only regiments that actually like you in this community John.
complaining so harshly? if i wanted to be harsh then i would have been, Funny because your the reason we are the most hated regiment in NW at the moment. All i did was make a complaint about the gaps. not that much? tbh i dont even care i dont want the score changed, I just wanted to point out the facts for you, But DasBrot is being a favoritist little cunt.

And also the complaint is made towards you, not myself, If you wanted to point things out then do so as Dotty did.

Also about the voiding thing, Multiple times i told you throughout that lb in admin chat that the lb is recorded, and i will make complaints about the gaps etc. But you did not responed, and at what point did i complain about the Fire in charge? i said that it was dealt tiwht and not an issue.

So yea

I don't even know why I watched your video today. I just complained about you writing it in the forums. You're behaving like you are the only one who's appealing or writing me on Steam and like your match is top priority, but you're mistaken, I'm sorry. Your stupid insults about me being a favoritist little cunt will still not stop me from looking over the video multiple times and making a fair decision, btw. If you want to leave, ok. But calm your tits, 18e is not the only regiment, and NWL is not my one and only activity.
I apologise in advance for my actions they were not neaded especially my words, i was extremely angry and frustrated.

But the problem is i did try to message you, But i had no response and i apologise for being impatient. But its just other regiments have made the issue on the forumns etc. and they are treated fairly the same as anyone else, and when i do it the response i get it hostile. That was my reason for it.

Me and murphy have spoken already about things and we both agree Murphy has the bigger D*ck so we await your response ;)

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #6564 on: July 03, 2014, 10:27:25 pm »
Chris, you are apart of one of the best things that came from NW, be proud
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: July 03, 2014, 10:34:24 pm »
Oh yes because we love getting mocked everyday of our NW life ^

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6566 on: July 03, 2014, 11:51:14 pm »
Oh yes because we love getting mocked everyday of our NW life ^

snip

Do not post on behalf of banned users or you will be joining them
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 11:38:04 am by Malakith »
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6567 on: July 03, 2014, 11:59:47 pm »
Megaburna sends its regards

its

its

its

its

its

its

its

Ok.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: July 04, 2014, 12:10:02 am »
Trust the Nr24 to be filling the void of retards missing from this thread.

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #6569 on: July 04, 2014, 12:11:01 am »
Trust the Nr24 to be filling the void of retards missing from this thread.
Hey there :D