Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924125 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE
« Reply #10140 on: July 23, 2022, 11:09:12 pm »
gay retards
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #10141 on: July 23, 2022, 11:09:37 pm »
gay retards

That's what I like to see

L + made RT lose to Snappers + cringe + not top 30 + ratio

Hey no one knew until I admitted it! I'll have to delete the comment now so my ego doesn't get ruined  >:(

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #10142 on: July 23, 2022, 11:10:30 pm »
Gonna jump on the HiReaper hype train real quick and say that throughout the last 5 tournaments or so HiReaper has been one of the best players when it comes to countering aggression while still being able to push and apply pressure. He doesn't need a good player next to him unlike some people to do well. While his style isn't flashy it does work and the fact that fietta keeps slandering him without really being in a position to do so is really just stupid, credit him where credit is due.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #10143 on: July 23, 2022, 11:10:50 pm »
gay retards

That's what I like to see

I’m Bringing relevant opinions since 2004
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #10144 on: July 23, 2022, 11:10:57 pm »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10145 on: July 23, 2022, 11:11:53 pm »
Gonna jump on the HiReaper hype train real quick and say that throughout the last 5 tournaments or so HiReaper has been one of the best players when it comes to countering aggression while still being able to push and apply pressure. He doesn't need a good player next to him unlike some people to do well. While his style isn't flashy it does work and the fact that fietta keeps slandering him without really being in a position to do so is really just stupid, credit him where credit is due.
Shut up, you leave, renegades win

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #10146 on: July 23, 2022, 11:13:13 pm »
Shut up, You play, RT loses

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10147 on: July 23, 2022, 11:13:53 pm »

Only ever won with Fietta in the finals, only ever lost with you in it!

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10148 on: July 23, 2022, 11:14:32 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline LeBird

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10149 on: July 23, 2022, 11:14:58 pm »
Young Fietta  8) 8) ??? ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :'( :'( :) ;) ;D :( :o ??? :-[ ;D

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #10150 on: July 23, 2022, 11:16:51 pm »

you only ever been bottom score in ANY final.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10151 on: July 23, 2022, 11:17:14 pm »

only ever been bottom score in ANY final.

Not true ask Herishey! Anyways enough fooling around loser

I think Snappers deserve to be higher at least; seems quite unfair with their placements.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 11:19:16 pm by Fietta »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10152 on: July 23, 2022, 11:22:38 pm »
Some of these top tier players are kinda shit ngl

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #10153 on: July 23, 2022, 11:23:26 pm »
Some of these top tier players are kinda shit ngl

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10154 on: July 23, 2022, 11:24:19 pm »
Spoiler
my man Reaps going off sheeesh

My mans Reaps hasn't performed in the last four tournaments, complete delusion.
crazy. he had a bad finals in the last one, but has been sick everywhere else

RGT, TRT, Bayonet tournament, all of which he hasn't been sick, it's delusion because he won some drake duel tournament and then performed for one tournament after. Good player I agree, but consistently underperforming and still just being placed in top spots is very strange...

You've also played ok, but in the last tournament I'd say you underperformed, as did giorno - doesn't make sense how people get placed higher after performing worse?
[close]

LOL, nice copium.

I performed great in RGT with Steinmann on the flank, dominating till the finals where we did a shit ton of first picks vs 15thYR. TRT, didn't even play in that, Idk why you keep bringing that up. Also, performed great in the sword bayo tourney with Bagins and Steinmann on the flank.

I've been on an uphill climb since EGS Season 3 and my "drake duel tournament" (over 7 months ago btw).

One doggy finals performance doesn't make me "consistently underperforming".

Meanwhile, we have the legend Fietta (the greatest arbitrator of facts and knowledge) choking so hard, that his team sadly couldn't come back to carry him 🤣 . The same Fietta who left the Team England groupchat as there was no one to carry him 🤣 . The same Fietta who rates people based on practice matches 🤣 The same Fietta who follows players on FSE like a little dog 🤣 Aged over 22 btw 🤣🤣🤣

Some tips from Extazz to help you improve

Work harder cheers dude  ;)
Less in fse, more in the game  :)
Be cool, open minded  ;D

Your performance has been sub-par across all accounts; your impact has been minimal, performed great in the sword bayo tournament? Interesting that one is. Uphill climb? It's been a downwards spiral after EGS.

Also your last sentence about Team England is just a wild nonsensical bait with no substance, same with the practice matches and 'following', the forums is small enough for the same people to comment on the same places which is only in like 3 threads, don't see how anyone would care about those. The only person who is following someone is Oneil! He only posts comments about me!

Understand that this is backlash to the flame I provided to you, so that's ok, though the substance could've been more meaty, it's a list anyways, and I posted my opinion on players, I apologise if I hurt your ego for you to come out with some nonsense

Posts some dumb baity shit and wonders why he doesn't get a reasonable argument back 🤣🤣🤣 Follows people around the forums and constantly comments on their performance (OBSESSED) 🤣🤣🤣 Coping about leaving the team england gc, yet specs and commentates every nwwc match 🤣🤣🤣 Can't stand that blitz, giorno and gibby are better than him 🤣🤣🤣 aged 24+ btw 🤣🤣🤣