Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924011 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: M. Points | 13.04
« Reply #9825 on: June 21, 2021, 12:33:11 am »
Zeyden your shit honestly so bad..... let’s have some beef. Your turn
You didn't look solid on your legs during our game, did the donuts not go well? 😎🤙
Bro I was very good man 2000 IQ patterns beat us unfortunately! You did nothing ur terrible. You try kicking in a match point situation and die smh ur so bad. No wonder france lost nwwc with people like you. 55th is soon to lose if they have to rely on shitters like you.
Voluble likes his fse like he likes his meat, plenty of beef. If your not carful your gonna have to lose some pounds again
Who are you man? Do you not know who I am? Man I’ve had more trophies than you have had kills in tournaments. Talk when talked to new gen noob. Go back to Anthony trainings to finally start in a 10v10 lineup.
Start running 🏃‍♂️

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #9826 on: June 21, 2021, 12:33:27 am »
Zeyden in ChimpZ

Spoiler
[close]

Zeyden anywhere else

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: June 21, 2021, 12:34:06 am »
You didn't look solid on your legs during our game, did the donuts not go well? 😎🤙
Bro I was very good man 2000 IQ patterns beat us unfortunately! You did nothing ur terrible. You try kicking in a match point situation and die smh ur so bad. No wonder france lost nwwc with people like you. 55th is soon to lose if they have to rely on shitters like you.
Voluble likes his fse like he likes his meat, plenty of beef. If your not carful your gonna have to lose some pounds again
Who are you man? Do you not know who I am? Man I’ve had more trophies than you have had kills in tournaments. Talk when talked to new gen noob. Go back to Anthony trainings to finally start in a 10v10 lineup.
Start running 🏃‍♂️
start counting palmares then talk to me random
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: June 21, 2021, 12:35:37 am »
It's weird when you're not there I win? maybe the solution for ChimpZ would be that you fuck off to Virgins?
Maybe you should fuck off to virgins as you are a virgin. Go play for coco patterns man ur so shit. Will try footlance in middle and chimpz_fluffy foxy or chimpz_clikenforce would fucking rape u shit cunt. New gen retard go back to being called radulf and learning drakes book of autism
I see a lot of agitation in you, maybe a sugar rush again because I remember that tournament where RedFire picked you 6 times and you dared to say "I ate too much sugar 😢". ? I will leave you with these wise words:

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9829 on: June 21, 2021, 12:36:07 am »
Spoiler
Start running 🏃‍♂️
start counting palmares then talk to me random
[close]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 12:43:40 am by Blitzkrieg. »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: June 21, 2021, 12:40:36 am »
It's weird when you're not there I win? maybe the solution for ChimpZ would be that you fuck off to Virgins?
Maybe you should fuck off to virgins as you are a virgin. Go play for coco patterns man ur so shit. Will try footlance in middle and chimpz_fluffy foxy or chimpz_clikenforce would fucking rape u shit cunt. New gen retard go back to being called radulf and learning drakes book of autism
I see a lot of agitation in you, maybe a sugar rush again because I remember that tournament where RedFire picked you 6 times and you dared to say "I ate too much sugar 😢". ? I will leave you with these wise words:

ERM HELLO I died twice to Red get ur facts right. Rather die twice to Red than be overrated and claim to be top 3 when really Floris is more impactful than you retard. Yeah screenshot the whole gf and that wasn’t my final score :) Anyways everyone can have bad days, just look at you here: LOOOOOL PEPEGACRINGE

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9831 on: June 21, 2021, 12:42:33 am »
After 5 quotes you need to put it in a spoiler.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #9832 on: June 21, 2021, 12:43:45 am »
someone put down voluble

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: June 21, 2021, 12:45:05 am »
someone put down voluble
We tried sabotaging his brownies, didn’t work

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: June 21, 2021, 12:46:03 am »
Zeyden in ChimpZ

Spoiler
[close]

Zeyden anywhere else

Spoiler
[close]

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9835 on: June 21, 2021, 12:46:45 am »
someone put down voluble
Your gonna need to spike those brownies with elephant tranquilliser  8)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: June 21, 2021, 12:48:25 am »
someone put down voluble
Your gonna need to spike those brownies with elephant tranquilliser  8)
This big bear would trample all over a twink like you. I’m hard man I am bald and watch football don’t mess with me I might get my EDL boys on ya

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: June 21, 2021, 12:49:59 am »
A fat man and a homosexual against me, together you have about half of a 90y old female testosterone, you were playing the game before you learned to walk and yet you were never in the top 3, come on voluble you can play the gangster here we know very well that when you have a question about the game you come asking Papa Zeyden, there are some who choke in groupstages against snappers and others who go 1-6 in the semi-finals  ???
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 12:52:36 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: June 21, 2021, 12:52:47 am »
A fat man and a homosexual against me, together you have about half of Coco_Ayala's testosterone, you were playing the game before you learned to walk and yet you were never in the top 3, come on voluble you can play the gangster here we know very well that when you have a question about the game you come asking Papa Zeyden, there are some who choke in groupstages against snappers and others who go 1-6 in the semi-finals  ???
Voluble is only one person bro you could have just said fat homosexual

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: June 21, 2021, 12:55:08 am »
A fat man and a homosexual against me, together you have about half of Coco_Ayala's testosterone, you were playing the game before you learned to walk and yet you were never in the top 3, come on voluble you can play the gangster here we know very well that when you have a question about the game you come asking Papa Zeyden, there are some who choke in groupstages against snappers and others who go 1-6 in the semi-finals  ???
Some who die first three times to lebrave in finals aswell!!!!!!!! I am fat but how dare you bring sexuality into this, Shadey is a nice person you shouldn’t treat him like that. The morality of these french people is beyond Middle Ages man! Have some respect or you will be kicked from chimpz. Only thing you are papa of is router that you reset every 5 seconds cus ur “lagging” but really you are just shit. I don’t care to be top 3/5/10/25/50. All I care about is winning and sometimes it happens sometimes it don’t. I think you need some more palmares then come talk to me radulf. Respect your elders or they will have to put you on your place. Also coco has no testosterone cus he spunks it three times a day trying to recruit new ppl for virgins