Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924172 times)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 13.04
« Reply #9795 on: June 21, 2021, 12:03:35 am »
Chuckster just shut up please. You won the tournament with a GF team and I congratulate you for that. But we all know you neither played a big part nor will we see the line-up in any other tournament that is not one night and gf. I rather come 12th with people that are chill and play with me every week than having half my team obvious invites. Get some attitude and you may get respect back.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #9796 on: June 21, 2021, 12:04:20 am »
imagine winning with the most stacked team in a 10v10 when u are not doing anything and knowing that 55th is not going to win a tournament ever again and then u trashtalk like u have done something having extazz zeyden le brave carrying u so hard lmao
nice joke when you were carry in litost by python domi rikkert and herishey with never throw a stab
DAMN you added Herishey and thought no one would notice smh. He is the English ribaz! Congrats anyways. You did have a stack overall but also great teamplay and tactics. Deserved to win. Just be careful chatting too much shit on fse as if things don’t start to go your way and you don’t win anymore you will look stupid! That’s what happened to frenchies for years tbh. Don’t become one chuckster, take the ELSSE root!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #9797 on: June 21, 2021, 12:04:53 am »
Chuckster just shut up please. You won the tournament with a GF team and I congratulate you for that. But we all know you neither played a big part nor will we see the line-up in any other tournament that is not one night and gf. I rather come 12th with people that are chill and play with me every week than having half my team obvious invites. Get some attitude and you may get respect back.
92nd has and always will be a merc regiment xd, just the mercs arent very good. Let chuckster have his fun even though part of it might be autistic

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #9798 on: June 21, 2021, 12:06:07 am »
92nd has and always will be a merc regiment xd, just the mercs arent very good. Let chuckster have his fun even though part of it might be autistic
Mercs? Point them out ONeill lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9799 on: June 21, 2021, 12:06:57 am »

a merc team that has been playing together for months, insane mercs

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9800 on: June 21, 2021, 12:07:30 am »
years*

Nock

« Reply #9801 on: June 21, 2021, 12:08:05 am »
Despite what everyone might say, you deserve the win. Just kinda sad the way ure trashtalking everyone instead of ignoring the salty comments.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #9802 on: June 21, 2021, 12:08:29 am »
Maybe you should talk to Alatriste about respect too 😎🤙 :

Spoiler

[close]
I don't think he meant to trashtalk the 92nd but rather Alatriste

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #9803 on: June 21, 2021, 12:09:22 am »
GG to the 55th ! To be fair, you guys played well and you played as you wanted to play, and made us play like you wanted us to play.
We haven't been preparing the RGT enough, but next time, we won't let you get your way and win. We'll be prepared when the next regimental groupfighting tournaments comes around ;)

Despite what everyone might say, you deserve the win. Just kinda sad the way ure trashtalking everyone instead of ignoring the salty comments.

Enjoyable tournament overall, disappointed that we had to ref our own quarter finals match and not have a propre outsider referee.

I think you should consider individual's comments as coming from individuals, not as representing the view of everyone that played for the 55th.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9804 on: June 21, 2021, 12:09:50 am »
Maybe you should talk to Alatriste about respect too:

Spoiler

[close]

as i said, 55th wont have this line up ever again and there is not going to be a 10v10 ever again so 55th was a 1 night regiment congratulations lol 1st and last time in history due to a stack """

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9805 on: June 21, 2021, 12:10:23 am »

Spoiler

[close]

as i said, 55th wont have this line up ever again and there is not going to be a 10v10 ever again so 55th was a 1 night regiment congratulations lol 1st and last time in history
Like 92nd in RGL 2020?

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9806 on: June 21, 2021, 12:10:56 am »
Zeyden your shit honestly so bad..... let’s have some beef. Your turn
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9807 on: June 21, 2021, 12:11:16 am »

Spoiler

[close]

as i said, 55th wont have this line up ever again and there is not going to be a 10v10 ever again so 55th was a 1 night regiment congratulations lol 1st and last time in history
Like 92nd in RGL 2020?

atleast RGL was 15v15+ and took months not 1 night to finish

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #9808 on: June 21, 2021, 12:12:37 am »
Okay MOST of ur players aren’t mercs, I take that back (I was mainly making a point to stockholm) but I know voluble was recruiting mercs for MRGL (I was asked) that ended up staying afterward.

Just look back not even a year to see 92nd mercs in the RGL - weren’t good enough to win even with mercs

Don’t really see a merc stack for the 55th just stop throwing shade because you got curb stomped. You had a solid roster u just didn’t use it

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9809 on: June 21, 2021, 12:14:13 am »
Okay MOST of ur players aren’t mercs, I take that back (I was mainly making a point to stockholm) but I know voluble was recruiting mercs for MRGL (I was asked) that ended up staying afterward.

Just look back not even a year to see 92nd mercs in the RGL - weren’t good enough to win even with mercs

Don’t really see a merc stack for the 55th just stop throwing shade because you got curb stomped. You had a solid roster u just didn’t use it
We just throwback ur shade?
that Chuckdog wanted response and he got it gg wp