Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 923975 times)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8595 on: July 11, 2019, 01:33:45 am »
having sex with guys is actually the most alpha thing you can do
obelix would like to be bent over and fucked up the arse, i can tell
hit me up if you want it arranged, breaking skinny boys is dope

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #8596 on: July 11, 2019, 01:35:00 am »
On a totally unrelated but important note, I have been told about some really fucked-up behaviours in practice matches recently so let me put this straight. I don't care about people trashtalking, insulting or being toxic monkeys because some of you simply don't know how to act differently. However, using somebody's personal information to attack him/her is a line which you should be careful about not crossing.

I'm not taking anyone's side and I don't care if it's not related directly to the EGT but the people doing that will simply see themselves removed from this tournament.

Enjoy sitting out for the next tournament Movement. ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8597 on: July 11, 2019, 01:36:07 am »
Spoiler
*snip*
[close]
Oh look its the tough guy himself. Obelix the prepubescent fat, disgusting virgin.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 11:43:57 am by Noorwegian »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #8598 on: July 11, 2019, 01:49:59 am »
a disturbing conversation indeed
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8599 on: July 11, 2019, 01:54:49 am »
Spoiler
Snip
[close]
Oh look its the tough guy himself. Obelix the prepubescent fat, disgusting virgin.
Golden NGL grow up and stop lowering yourself to his level.... You are meant to be the literate mature kid on fse who writes paragraphs, not the one who falls for bait then continues personal insults and endorses it over and over. Obelix has and always will be a idiot and should have been perm'd from fse ages ago but you are biting the bait alike movement and making it constantly toxic so yeah :/ #Childish #Annoying #Irritating
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:16:54 am by Shadow »
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #8600 on: July 11, 2019, 01:57:55 am »
Spoiler
Snip
[close]
Golden NGL grow up and stop lowering yourself to his level.... You are meant to be the literate mature kid on fse who writes paragraphs, not the one who falls for bait then continues personal insults and endorses it over and over. Obelix has and always will be a idiot and should have been perm'd from fse ages ago but you are biting the bait alike movement and making it constantly toxic so yeah :/ #Childish #Annoying #Irritating

Its entertaining.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:17:06 am by Shadow »

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8601 on: July 11, 2019, 01:58:52 am »
Spoiler
Snip
[close]
Happy to have a pic of me when i was 15yo, i have both your photo move and golden but i won't post it here as i'm not a low IQ
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:17:15 am by Shadow »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

David_Schrein

« Reply #8602 on: July 11, 2019, 01:59:53 am »
Spoiler
Snip
[close]
Happy to have a pic of me when i was 15yo, i have both your photo move and golden but i won't post it here as i'm not a low IQ
np goat
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:17:25 am by Shadow »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8603 on: July 11, 2019, 02:00:03 am »
Spoiler
Snip
[close]
*Snip*,
Incorrect.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:18:15 am by Herishey »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #8604 on: July 11, 2019, 02:02:21 am »
Snip
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:27:59 am by Shadow »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8605 on: July 11, 2019, 02:05:41 am »
Snip
So your encouraging suicide now to someone who is clearly mentally challenged! Slooping so low Golden im ashamed to know you.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:28:06 am by Shadow »
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8606 on: July 11, 2019, 02:07:02 am »
Imagine responding to a guy who has a clown drawing as a FSE profile picture at 2 AM

Ty guys for feeding my shit posts, the little cowboy, *Snip*, the man with a big beard kore, and the black guy who as a double barreled shotgun as nose

Getting bullied at school, home and the internet. I guess the next best thing is 6 feet under the ground.

Golden, you are a little skinny irish guy who spend his life learning useless things to pretend he is brilliant but the truth is you are a mister nobody, you only exist on NW and this is trully sad, you spend your time speaking about me and a picture of me when i was 15yo, i think y'all love me very much seeing all the attention i get everytime i post something.

Btw Golden remember when me and LeBrave trolled you on TBE teamspeak and you went cry to movement and tardet ahah on Teamspeak you mouth was closed weirdly, you are not only a weak guy but also a coward that need his whole team to trashtalk a single guy because you are lacking arguments and repeating the same things over and over since weeks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:18:06 am by Herishey »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8607 on: July 11, 2019, 02:13:22 am »
Excuse me i don’t remember giving you permission to use the F word

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #8608 on: July 11, 2019, 02:16:19 am »
Imagine responding to a guy who has a clown drawing as a FSE profile picture at 2 AM

Ty guys for feeding my shit posts, the little cowboy, the faggot, the man with a big beard kore, and the black guy who as a double barreled shotgun as nose

Getting bullied at school, home and the internet. I guess the next best thing is 6 feet under the ground.

Golden, you are a little skinny irish guy who spend his life learning useless things to pretend he is brilliant but the truth is you are a mister nobody, you only exist on NW and this is trully sad, you spend your time speaking about me and a picture of me when i was 15yo, i think y'all love me very much seeing all the attention i get everytime i post something.

Btw Golden remember when me and LeBrave trolled you on TBE teamspeak and you went cry to movement and tardet ahah on Teamspeak you mouth was closed weirdly, you are not only a weak guy but also a coward that need his whole team to trashtalk a single guy because you are lacking arguments and repeating the same things over and over since weeks.

:-* Remember you are the one who stalked me on facebook and tried to harass me and my family. Imagine being that sad. Definitely just baits and memes when you go after someone's family nice one :)

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8609 on: July 11, 2019, 02:17:50 am »
You guys should get some sleep as every mentally challenged person should who brings rl bullshit into fse

Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.