Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924131 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8310 on: May 26, 2019, 01:33:16 pm »
Spoiler
So Obelix is Waldhari? lmao, it explains a lot actually. Don't want to see this man playing in my tournaments anymore.

never played in your tournaments anyway, and idc about this kiss man <3
I see that mp called his dogs to defend him ahaha  ::)
You should put a condom on your head because if you’re going to act like a dick you better dress like one too

As far as i know, i dont need anybody to defend me, you are just a fucking cunt mixed with a spastic, call all of your dogs if you wish too, and i see that you keep ignoring my message about maximou xD  ::)
You are just a hater, no need my words, just see your list and how people are situated in ::) ::)
I dont need your mind (or anybody's mind in this community) to topscore in gf and create a succesfull gf team who won the "4th best gf team" (according to your thoughts again ofc)  :-* :-*
EDIT: And dont say things like : lOoK wHaT i AcHiEvEd iN tHiS gAmE, honestly idc, you are shit, your team is carrying you everytimes, now go to sleep kid.
Why such a great and skilled player still isn't in Poosy, ChimpZ or Snappers? And why you got in Team France only when they didn't have enough to play a semi-final?  ;D

And about MightyPain, he didn't ask me anything, I'm not in good relations with him recently, and it explains why I don't even have him in steam friends right now, lol. But in this situation, you look like a little offended kid which tries to get an attention from big boys in this community, it also explains why you were ddosing Tiberias on that 8v8 tournament.

About Maximou I can't say anything, but I'm sure that he's not an autoblocker and all those pics are fakes. But who knows right. Many people were saying that eXt_kill is aimer and autoblocker as well, so were saying Norman and Kani about me, but as you see it's not a true and we're still aren't banned or something.

1-You are talking about proof, why dont you show us the proof about that ddos on Tiberias mate ? Oh yeah i know, you dont have any  :-[ :-[
2- Im not on Chimpz or any top tier team because i lead my own team maybe ?, and btw take a look at this: 
Spoiler
[close]
it was 5-6 days ago  :-* :-* you know when you rq cause you were 2/12 ?  :-* :-*
3- Im not looking for the attention of anyone, i never post on fse exept to update the thread of my team, im not like you i dont need any attention in this game ;), and still im wondering why are you answering about maximou ? Are you MightyPain ? Because as far as i know im talking with mightypain right now, not with one of his dogs, you are the one who need attention simply because you are posting about something that doesn't concern you try to think about it  :-\
[close]
I can make proofs like this every minute for each player in this community. It is not hard and not takes too much time to do. And I don't need to proof anything because I just believe in what Tiberias wrote, so is you believing in that cuted screenshot of Maximou asking for injector.

Relevant PROOF
[close]

Don't want to say anything about my performance in ChimpZ groupfights because I don't give a shit about them, it explains why I was getting kicked once and why Vol and X always having an issue with me. But yeah, sure, you can still think that you are better than all of the players below you, sure  ;D

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8311 on: May 26, 2019, 01:40:09 pm »
he must have done bad things in the past, but past is the past
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #8312 on: May 26, 2019, 01:49:44 pm »
tbh i am English but i don't speak fluent English so i fully understood the argument, its some shit bout 3v3's elsse being a backstabber and it being coco's birthday. All i can say is happy birthday coco!

na but seriously i don't really understand much of these paragraphs. If u need my help with English, both of u hit me up.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #8313 on: May 26, 2019, 02:19:37 pm »
i like when people ignore the subject when they say 'broken england' or whatever
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #8314 on: May 26, 2019, 02:25:14 pm »
he must have done bad things in the past, but past is the past

shut up cheaters will always be cheaters  :)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8315 on: May 26, 2019, 02:56:24 pm »
Haha! good engles B))

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8316 on: May 26, 2019, 11:32:23 pm »
I was eating ...

Spoiler
Sorry Tardet, at least you've tried.

Once again, you are ready to lie in order to seem credible,
I'm not good at this game and if I say that it's because i'm convinced of it. You really take your personnal case for a general one. Surely I'm not talking to you as I was doing before because you've been cancerous toward me, you can call this "Trash talk", this doesn't matter, you surely deserve it, and i don't have any doubt about that. You still try to convince people that I'm the bad guy such as you did when you left the 15th, unfortunately for you, they were solids proofs who had really shown who was the liyer. OH YES, I'm saying that you have left the 15th, but no, you got kicked by one of our officers because you were teamkilling me etc. in a lb, well, such some infantile things. If making people friends mean "sucking" someone, then it will be, but how can I feel after being treated of sucker by the archetype of this word ? Frankly, 3 months before, I wasn't really caring about you, but in this laps of time, some of our frenchs common friends told me that you were talking badly about me in my back.
You take the 3v3 team as an example, great, obviously that I want to change team when my captain is AFK and stopped to play but this doesn't mean that I'm a team hopper because the team in which one I was, wasn't originally the team in which one I was supposed to be in. So yeah, let's talk about "team hopping", you're still mad because I've left Animals 7 months ago ? Don't forget who left your team before me, that's what made me leave, and oddly you're still friend with them. If I'm in this game, this is surely in order to enjoy and have fun, at least, that's why I started this one. This is hardly easy for someone like you to talk about team and loyalty because nobody wants you, I must recognize this, good job on this point. And I'm really hurted that a guy like you, who asked someone to join his team in favor of a game that you would have bought to him, just in order to piss off the captain of his actual team. You say that you know me well ? I don't think so.

Secondly I don't really care that you can talk with your teammate, a nine years old kid could do it and I'm not dumb in order to understand that you too you can, I guess ? If I don't understand a word, is that forbidden to ask someone in order to understand what someone said ? My bad then, I won't do it again. You forget that the original cause of why i joined 15th was in order to improve my english. I don't want to loose too many time on this subject, I know that Tardet already answered really well.
If you know who are your friends, that's great, once again, I don't care and I don't believe that. Saying that i'm hypocritical ? Oh yes, I must have been in the past, surely, and I recognize it. But this is ironical that you say that when as I said a bit upper, 3 months before, our french common friends told me that you were talking badly about me in my back, when I wasn't doing this toward you. And also the fact that you denie what Obelix said by saying things like "No i didn't get banned" when Ivan just came on steam and said me that you were lying because he literally banned you himself. I know nothing about your life true, I suppose things and I put them together, such as the one who is doing is birthday on a game, haha.
You can compare me or put me in the same bag as Obelix, this doesn't matter, once again, there is an enormous pit between you and us (If I can talk for him), he must have done bad things in the past, but past is the past, and at the present, I just see you and your bad habits to try to corrupt people against other people.

Ladies and gentleman, such as what quote above said, i'm probably a moron. Maybe that it was a mistake to answer him ? The only thing I know is that according to my conscience I can't sit idly and watch him saying these things.

road to 1k
[close]
En bref Coco, arrête de faire le malin.
Spoiler
First of all stop speaking about your life nobody care you were eating.

Once again stop saying you think you are not good when you know you are good and you are in a good team gf and in the FRA. You said you dont speak with me like before but I stop speaking with you man because it's annoying to see how you suck everyone to try having friends and being trained.

Stop saying shit like I was kick from 15th, I decide to left after being warn to be kick by a NCO if I continue tk yourself, it's childist I know it but I dont care it's because you annoy me to much and so I decide to leave 15th. I never lie to anyone who ask me the reality about what's happens, a CO message me and said: Coco, what's happens with Elsse and I said exactly what's happens I will not message him to post on fse he have something else better to do I think...

For the 3v3 league exemple, your cpt where inactive at the begening but after it's change since you have a new one so stop lie, you just want to leave your old friends because they where not enough good to play with you, you want a better team for you, it's normal you are the master of NW , everyone know it and should be proud to play with you xd

How can I be mad about you when you left Animals and where sub most of the time in the team? Imao, Animals lost us best sub , maybe we should disband lol. Stop trying to arranges facts for saying shit Elsse, I got more proof you cant imagine I have. About leaving my team gf you said you left because some peoples leave and you want to play with them but it was not your friends.... Few times later after being in cazadores team you ask me to speak with peoples in bully to know why some of them block you on steam and to know who dont want you in the team....

About the fact you join 15th for being better in english, yes maybe it's why you want to join but the reality is not about one word because in that case I will not be move by a CO to traduce your words because he cant understand you... You have been and stay hypocrite with peoples and you use them to being better or to do things you want to do or have.

Like you said you know nothing about my real life so shut hup one more time and supose things in your brain. You take the exemple of my birthday who where the 18th so it's mean a monday. I dont know for you mate but I got examens and the 19th I have examens so I will not go out the day before examens to celebrate my birthday: I wait the weekend after to do it that's all....

I compare you to Obelix on the point that you search friends like him, saying nice things to peoples for they think you are a nice personn and being your friend and said this about others because you got protection by your friends that's exactly what Obelix does and do actually. He have done bad things and continue doing bad things that's why if you have memory Tardet wrote there are few times about Obelix but maybe you forget like all your old friends and what they does for you.

I hope you will stop writting because I dont like speaking with you so just stop speaking about me on this topic it's better for everyone , you can spit on me behind me I really dont care.
[close]
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Sadman

• Second Lieutenant
  • failed abortions are miracles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sadman
« Reply #8317 on: May 26, 2019, 11:48:13 pm »
dont come here with that posh talk you nasty stuck-up twit

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8318 on: May 27, 2019, 12:01:39 am »

I compare you to Obelix on the point that you search friends like him,saying nice things to peoples for they think you are a nice personn and being your friend and said this about others because you got protection by your friends that's exactly what Obelix does and do actually. He have done bad things and continue doing bad things that's why if you have memory Tardet wrote there are few times about Obelix but maybe you forget like all your old friends and what they does for you.

Wait a minute, am I nice to people ? Most of players are my ennemies, only """friends""" i have are FRA members and TZ0 members.
Aren't you the guy who is posting on everyone Steam profile with retarded mushy comments such as "Ahaha my bro" "A good friend hihi" ?
Spoiler

[close]
I just randomly clicked on steam profile of some guy in my friends list, everytime i see your name with a retarded """friendly""" comment, don't say i'm being nice to people, and don't say Elsse is sucking dicks, because man, you are the one doing that :)
Aren't you the guy who try to recruit every players from other GF team ? Anyone who has been a team Captain will confirm what i'm saying, you all received messages from your members saying that Coco tryed to recruit them.
How many players went in your team then left? Almost every players of this community, people do not stay in your team, and we all wonder why ::)
Btw what you are saying Coco is heart breaking, i almost cryed, so sad what happened between you and Elsse lol :'( :'( :'(
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8319 on: May 27, 2019, 12:07:19 am »

I compare you to Obelix on the point that you search friends like him,saying nice things to peoples for they think you are a nice personn and being your friend and said this about others because you got protection by your friends that's exactly what Obelix does and do actually. He have done bad things and continue doing bad things that's why if you have memory Tardet wrote there are few times about Obelix but maybe you forget like all your old friends and what they does for you.

Wait a minute, am I nice to people ? Most of players are my ennemies, only """friends""" i have are FRA members and TZ0 members.
Aren't you the guy who is posting on everyone Steam profile with retarded mushy comments such as "Ahaha my bro" "A good friend hihi" ?
Spoiler

[close]
I just randomly clicked on steam profile of some guy in my friends list, everytime i see your name with a retarded """friendly""" comment, don't say i'm being nice to people, and don't say Elsse is sucking dicks, because man, you are the one doing that :)
Aren't you the guy who try to recruit every players from other GF team ? Anyone who has been a team Captain will confirm what i'm saying, you all received messages from your members saying that Coco tryed to recruit them.
How many players went in your team then left? Almost every players of this community, people do not stay in your team, and we all wonder why ::)
Btw what you are saying Coco is heart breaking, i almost cryed, so sad what happened between you and Elsse lol :'( :'( :'(
are we not ''Friends'' obelix, LOL doesn't matter because I was only doing it because I search friends ,saying nice things to peoples for they think I am are a nice person and being my friend and said this about others because I get protection by my friends.

I second Ry4Ns suggestion of Broken.Eng Points list 0.01
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8320 on: May 27, 2019, 12:09:26 am »

Spoiler

[close]
are we not ''Friends'' obelix, LOL doesn't matter because I was only doing it because I search friends ,saying nice things to peoples for they think I am are a nice person and being my friend and said this about others because I get protection by my friends.

A proud French boy and a stupid Fish and Chips eater can't be friends it's historically proven sorry Tommy :'(
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8321 on: May 27, 2019, 12:11:51 am »

Spoiler

[close]

A proud French boy and a stupid Fish and Chips eater can't be friends it's historically proven sorry Tommy :'(
i think u mean ''friends'' silly baguette muncher you bloody fuck bloody bloody, cock has many days ahead, fish and chips i like no yes.
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8322 on: May 27, 2019, 12:21:17 am »

Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
Okay Obelix let me remember you few points that you forget before continue saying errors or shit things I have done. You where or are a hacker, a troll, a child and a cheater. You do everything peoples can do for make peoples having problems or having problems for yourself. If you want I can post again and again proof about all I said about you like you. You said you are only friends with peoples in the FRA or Tzo but not all of them and it's after spit on their back in the past so it's a little fun to heard you saying this. Most of peoples you where friends are not your friends now and if I post nice comments into profils of some peoples it's because I like the peoples or for fun or  we are friends so will be better for you to shut hup.  Dont lie saying you didn't try to being friends with most of influence peoples in the community and suck their dicks like Golden since you where annoying him a lot on steam , putting the same name and picture to confused peoples after doing exactly the same a lot of times before with Marxeil and one more time before with my own profil I got warn by a friend who recognize your profil so stfu
[close]
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww