Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924280 times)

|Viper|

Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8220 on: May 22, 2019, 01:48:05 am »
still waiting for some shit eu to challenge me to a actual duel and catch the real S key smoke. Y'all french players got no S key compared to me.
we still gotta finish our ft7 on NA. still 5-2 to me btw
BAM!

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smallest
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8221 on: May 22, 2019, 11:27:18 am »
Sorry but if you guys think ping doesn't affect the game at all or doesn't affect your playstyle, you're genuinely retarded.
You can't say there isn't any difference between having 10 ping and having like 60 ping (which isn't that bad actually)

(i'm talking to the other frenchies btw)
true, but i have played with 9-12 ping while at university and also 30ish when at home and the differences isn't rlly worth crying about....

but, anything above 45/50 thats when there's a difference...

Some 40ish pingers have been able to compete with people with 10 (scandanavians, some german and Polish players such as vortx, xxartil and amue and ukranians)...  A good example is on NA where there best players have like 40 ping.

Also if its played on German server then no British or frenchies have that good of a ping advantage anyways

i'm not crying, i have 15 ping myself lmao and i'm still trash and tbh idc about all this stuff
Spoiler
but i like some salt
[close]
i'm just talking about my own experience, when i switch from EU gf to NA gf, so from 15-20 ping to 70-80, i can feel a huge difference lmao but ofc ppl can do well with "normal" ping around 40-50

This made me laugh lol!!!! Nock you are the greatest player in NW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackie

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8222 on: May 22, 2019, 02:05:31 pm »
nero got farmed by godfreid in like 3 duel tournies

Nock

« Reply #8223 on: May 22, 2019, 03:21:51 pm »
Sorry but if you guys think ping doesn't affect the game at all or doesn't affect your playstyle, you're genuinely retarded.
You can't say there isn't any difference between having 10 ping and having like 60 ping (which isn't that bad actually)

(i'm talking to the other frenchies btw)
true, but i have played with 9-12 ping while at university and also 30ish when at home and the differences isn't rlly worth crying about....

but, anything above 45/50 thats when there's a difference...

Some 40ish pingers have been able to compete with people with 10 (scandanavians, some german and Polish players such as vortx, xxartil and amue and ukranians)...  A good example is on NA where there best players have like 40 ping.

Also if its played on German server then no British or frenchies have that good of a ping advantage anyways

i'm not crying, i have 15 ping myself lmao and i'm still trash and tbh idc about all this stuff
Spoiler
but i like some salt
[close]
i'm just talking about my own experience, when i switch from EU gf to NA gf, so from 15-20 ping to 70-80, i can feel a huge difference lmao but ofc ppl can do well with "normal" ping around 40-50

This made me laugh lol!!!! Nock you are the greatest player in NW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know right !!!!!

MATT123456789

« Reply #8224 on: May 22, 2019, 03:48:35 pm »
You guys gotta stop caring so much about a dead indie game like for real its WeIrD

Here's some advice to get a girlfriend.

So a lot of you here, have many misconceptions on how to get a woman, and some of you don't have a clue. I am here to help you all with your questions, and help you get laid.

Word of the day: Confidence

A lot of people like to use the term "confidence" as if it'll magically change everything or if you can fake it. For a man, the biggest boost for his confidence will be his financial situation. Do you think Lil Wayne was more confident before he got rich and famous, or now? The answer is, he is way more confident now, than he was before he got famous, mainly because of his finances. Now of course there are some men, who can work at Mcdonald's and be "confident" but that is a very very small percentage that isn't even worth mentioning. For most men, their finances is what makes them confident. When you have money, you feel like you are the shit, and this is where the confidence comes from. I'm not saying you can't be confident when you aren't rich, all I'm saying is you will be MORE confident when you are rich. It is just the way it is.

The second thing, is your appearance. You see, women spend hours everyday choosing a stylish outfit to go outside with, and what makeup to put on. They literally go above and beyond with their appearances, and they judge other females who don't look good. So the point is, if women are going above and beyond with looking good, then don't you think they want a man who looks good too? Some of you, leave the house with flip flops and basketball shorts looking like you have no style at all. Now how exactly are you going to be confident if you are dressed like that? The key is to dress good everyday for yourself, because you want to look good to feel good, and you also never know who you will meet. You shouldn't dress good and be like "I'm only dressing good so I can go to this event and hopefully see a cute girl." That is the wrong mentality, you should dress good for yourself and not even try to impress women, when you are looking good and feeling good, that aura naturally is felt by others, and they will be drawn to you. When you are dressed good everyday, you naturally feel like you are attractive, so if you ever see a cute girl, you can't make that excuse, "Oh but I'm wearing flip flops and basketball shorts." Instead you will feel like, "Man my outfit is super on point, she will be impressed." Which one is more confident? The latter.

Now that you have your money up, and you are dressed good, you will naturally be confident. It's very hard to be confident if you are broke, and dress like shit. It's possible, but very unlikely. For 99% of men, they will need to make more money to feel like they're the man, and also dress good. All of this benefits you. Women are just the byproduct of this. Do this for yourself first.

Some of you may be like, "Dude I don't want to attract gold diggers blah blah blah." Shut the fuck up. For you to even approach a girl, you need to be confident, and where does that confidence come from? It comes from what I said. If you tell a girl, "Hey I got this and that etc." That is unattractive and comes off really bad. That is not what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is make money for yourself, so you can be confident for yourself, thus with that newfound confidence you can approach a girl, she doesn't have to be a stripper (lol).

There's also many of you in this situation: You aren't yet rich, but you know you will be rich in the future, whether that's from going to medical school or starting a business. That is equally fine, as long as you know you're going somewhere, that aura will be felt and it'll help your confidence. Let's say you work at KFC, and you are just finishing your last year there, to pay off for your college, and you know you'll get a job that pays you good money after. That will make you confident. That's good, you are getting somewhere.

Now we have confidence, so how do we approach?

All that, "Hey I think you're very beautiful my name is _____" Is all bullshit. It's cringy, its embarassing, it doesn't work. You see here's the thing. When you compliment a woman, more than likely she will say, "thanks." And that's about it. It's very very unlikely she will be like,  "Thanks, you're cute too. Wanna fuck." It's not going to happen. When you compliment a woman, you already validate her. You show her, "Hey I really like you." She knows where you already stand, you aren't a challenge.

Instead, you see a girl that you think is cute, you approach her, introduce yourself, ask her if she wants to grab a drink/lunch sometime, and offer her your number. That's it. You don't ask her for her number, you don't compliment her, nothing. She already knows why you're approaching her. If you are dressed good, she'll already see you as an attractive guy. You don't ask her for her number, instead you offer yours. Why? Because we aren't trying to waste our time, going after bitches that aren't interested. That's why. You see when you offer your number, she is thinking, "Wow this guy is unclingy, he is attractive, and he is cool. He must get a lot of women." If she sends you a text, you already know she is interested. If not, we don't give a fuck. You know why? There's billions of women out there, and we should be happy that she saved us our time, and didn't waste it with the friendzone bullshit. More than likely, she sends you a text. Once you get the text, you try to setup a date. You don't text her back quick, remember you're supposed to be a cool, busy guy. You think Justin Bieber texts these instagram thots real fast? Fuck no. He probably replies every 4 hours. You too, you reply every 4 hours. You keep her on her toes, and you show her that you are a busy man and that your time is valuable. By waiting every 4 hours, I don't mean you just sit down with your dick in your pants waiting. You should be trying to make money, go to the gym, hang out with friends, self improvement shit. When you reply every 4 hours, she will more than likely reply fast, and ask what you're doing. You got to be careful and not talk your way out of the pussy, by texting and texting etc. Get a date setup, and once you setup a date, stop the texting PERIOD. The day before the day, you just say, "See you at 1pm tomorrow." That's just to get a confirmation without being a wierdo.

We'll talk about the date tips, next post.

Elsse

« Reply #8225 on: May 22, 2019, 04:10:35 pm »
Ok.

David_Schrein

« Reply #8226 on: May 22, 2019, 04:44:59 pm »
No one cares matt

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #8227 on: May 22, 2019, 04:59:16 pm »
cool
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8228 on: May 22, 2019, 05:01:33 pm »
he thinks none of us have lives.... did he take time out of his day to write all that?

Spoiler
i didn't actually read it so if it is copy and pasted i wouldn't know.
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8229 on: May 22, 2019, 05:50:10 pm »
Matts muted time to rejoice and celebrate

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8230 on: May 22, 2019, 06:43:42 pm »
The GOAT got muted RIP

Nock

« Reply #8231 on: May 22, 2019, 07:20:42 pm »
You guys gotta stop caring so much about a dead indie game like for real its WeIrD

So a lot of you here, have many misconceptions on how to get a woman, and some of you don't have a clue. I am here to help you all with your questions, and help you get laid.

A lot of people like to use the term "confidence" as if it'll magically change everything or if you can fake it. For a man, the biggest boost for his confidence will be his financial situation. Do you think Lil Wayne was more confident before he got rich and famous, or now? The answer is, he is way more confident now, than he was before he got famous, mainly because of his finances. Now of course there are some men, who can work at Mcdonald's and be "confident" but that is a very very small percentage that isn't even worth mentioning. For most men, their finances is what makes them confident. When you have money, you feel like you are the shit, and this is where the confidence comes from. I'm not saying you can't be confident when you aren't rich, all I'm saying is you will be MORE confident when you are rich. It is just the way it is.

The second thing, is your appearance. You see, women spend hours everyday choosing a stylish outfit to go outside with, and what makeup to put on. They literally go above and beyond with their appearances, and they judge other females who don't look good. So the point is, if women are going above and beyond with looking good, then don't you think they want a man who looks good too? Some of you, leave the house with flip flops and basketball shorts looking like you have no style at all. Now how exactly are you going to be confident if you are dressed like that? The key is to dress good everyday for yourself, because you want to look good to feel good, and you also never know who you will meet. You shouldn't dress good and be like "I'm only dressing good so I can go to this event and hopefully see a cute girl." That is the wrong mentality, you should dress good for yourself and not even try to impress women, when you are looking good and feeling good, that aura naturally is felt by others, and they will be drawn to you. When you are dressed good everyday, you naturally feel like you are attractive, so if you ever see a cute girl, you can't make that excuse, "Oh but I'm wearing flip flops and basketball shorts." Instead you will feel like, "Man my outfit is super on point, she will be impressed." Which one is more confident? The latter.

Now that you have your money up, and you are dressed good, you will naturally be confident. It's very hard to be confident if you are broke, and dress like shit. It's possible, but very unlikely. For 99% of men, they will need to make more money to feel like they're the man, and also dress good. All of this benefits you. Women are just the byproduct of this. Do this for yourself first.

Some of you may be like, "Dude I don't want to attract gold diggers blah blah blah." Shut the fuck up. For you to even approach a girl, you need to be confident, and where does that confidence come from? It comes from what I said. If you tell a girl, "Hey I got this and that etc." That is unattractive and comes off really bad. That is not what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is make money for yourself, so you can be confident for yourself, thus with that newfound confidence you can approach a girl, she doesn't have to be a stripper (lol).

There's also many of you in this situation: You aren't yet rich, but you know you will be rich in the future, whether that's from going to medical school or starting a business. That is equally fine, as long as you know you're going somewhere, that aura will be felt and it'll help your confidence. Let's say you work at KFC, and you are just finishing your last year there, to pay off for your college, and you know you'll get a job that pays you good money after. That will make you confident. That's good, you are getting somewhere.

All that, "Hey I think you're very beautiful my name is _____" Is all bullshit. It's cringy, its embarassing, it doesn't work. You see here's the thing. When you compliment a woman, more than likely she will say, "thanks." And that's about it. It's very very unlikely she will be like,  "Thanks, you're cute too. Wanna fuck." It's not going to happen. When you compliment a woman, you already validate her. You show her, "Hey I really like you." She knows where you already stand, you aren't a challenge.

Instead, you see a girl that you think is cute, you approach her, introduce yourself, ask her if she wants to grab a drink/lunch sometime, and offer her your number. That's it. You don't ask her for her number, you don't compliment her, nothing. She already knows why you're approaching her. If you are dressed good, she'll already see you as an attractive guy. You don't ask her for her number, instead you offer yours. Why? Because we aren't trying to waste our time, going after bitches that aren't interested. That's why. You see when you offer your number, she is thinking, "Wow this guy is unclingy, he is attractive, and he is cool. He must get a lot of women." If she sends you a text, you already know she is interested. If not, we don't give a fuck. You know why? There's billions of women out there, and we should be happy that she saved us our time, and didn't waste it with the friendzone bullshit. More than likely, she sends you a text. Once you get the text, you try to setup a date. You don't text her back quick, remember you're supposed to be a cool, busy guy. You think Justin Bieber texts these instagram thots real fast? Fuck no. He probably replies every 4 hours. You too, you reply every 4 hours. You keep her on her toes, and you show her that you are a busy man and that your time is valuable. By waiting every 4 hours, I don't mean you just sit down with your dick in your pants waiting. You should be trying to make money, go to the gym, hang out with friends, self improvement shit. When you reply every 4 hours, she will more than likely reply fast, and ask what you're doing. You got to be careful and not talk your way out of the pussy, by texting and texting etc. Get a date setup, and once you setup a date, stop the texting PERIOD. The day before the day, you just say, "See you at 1pm tomorrow." That's just to get a confirmation without being a wierdo.

g pas lu

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #8232 on: May 22, 2019, 07:43:34 pm »
Spoiler
Shadey or Janne or even Kulous who asked me to train him some months ago and that think they could beat me in a FT5/FT7, it's when you want ;)

I would be ok if you said that Im piece of autistic shit. I would be ok if you said that Im a cunt whom no one wants in any of GF teams, but saying that I asked you to train me? xd Xd xD XD

As for ftxy I already told those who tried to challenge me that I do 1v1 only irl, which may sound like a internet heroism. Trust me, its not.

Add me on Steam and i will post the chatlogs from my phone, yes you asked me to train you, to give you advices, just add me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060966023/  and say
"I allow Obelix to post our Steam Conversation on FSE"
Btw, don't play the little keyboard warrior, you are worthless in NW and IRL

Me Kulouš The Best allow Obelix to post our Steam conversation on FSE. I even BEG YOU TO SHARE IT WITH US.

Wont add you on Steam since there is no reason for it

Spoiler
I know how it works you little piece of shit
[close]
what is your steam?

lmao are you deliberately trying to get his steam name and profile pic to fake a conversation or what
[close]
It's Herishey v Python & 15thYR all over again.

BuT OnLy oLd GeN PlaYeRS WiLL UndErStAnDd

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #8233 on: May 22, 2019, 07:56:53 pm »

Guess you got that saved on your phone as well...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 08:04:34 pm by Python | Smeagol »

Elsse

« Reply #8234 on: May 22, 2019, 08:10:35 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
g pas lu