Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924167 times)

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8010 on: May 04, 2019, 02:53:48 pm »
You fucking s keying shitheads. Get some skill and stop abusing this shitty and old engine. Without that 10-20 ms pings there wouldnt be any stupid retarded frenchie crying how he owns the game. You fucking low overrated shits. How the fuck can anybody who sleeps right next to the server box say that he is better than anyone else as this fucktarded game is depended on it.
20 ping = 20ms
40 ping = 40ms
40-20=20ms
so 0.02second WOW IT LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR SKILL TO BE 0.02 SECOND LATE WOW
This game is dependent on ping. I'm playing games on PLAYKEY(cloud gaming) without lags, but when i'm join mnb... my camera  living her life. Btw ping 10>>>50/60/70, bye-bye
How did Xeon win so much tournaments then ?

Wursti

« Reply #8011 on: May 04, 2019, 03:04:00 pm »
Ok if you lowping *censored* say that ping doesnt matter

Start a download and play with 120 ping vs 10 ping

Then we see if Ping matters or not :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 03:09:08 pm by Wursti »

Nock

« Reply #8012 on: May 04, 2019, 03:09:10 pm »
Sorry but if you guys think ping doesn't affect the game at all or doesn't affect your playstyle, you're genuinely retarded.
You can't say there isn't any difference between having 10 ping and having like 60 ping (which isn't that bad actually)

(i'm talking to the other frenchies btw)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 03:11:28 pm by Nock »

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #8013 on: May 04, 2019, 03:20:38 pm »
You fucking s keying shitheads. Get some skill and stop abusing this shitty and old engine. Without that 10-20 ms pings there wouldnt be any stupid retarded frenchie crying how he owns the game. You fucking low overrated shits. How the fuck can anybody who sleeps right next to the server box say that he is better than anyone else as this fucktarded game is depended on it.
20 ping = 20ms
40 ping = 40ms
40-20=20ms
so 0.02second WOW IT LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR SKILL TO BE 0.02 SECOND LATE WOW
This game is dependent on ping. I'm playing games on PLAYKEY(cloud gaming) without lags, but when i'm join mnb... my camera  living her life. Btw ping 10>>>50/60/70, bye-bye
How did Xeon win so much tournaments then ?

back then most players just played good, they didnt adjust their playstyle to the ping, xeon used his ping to get insane kicks and nice blockchambers

Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8014 on: May 04, 2019, 04:07:43 pm »
Sorry but if you guys think ping doesn't affect the game at all or doesn't affect your playstyle, you're genuinely retarded.
You can't say there isn't any difference between having 10 ping and having like 60 ping (which isn't that bad actually)

true, but i have played with 9-12 ping while at university and also 30ish when at home and the differences isn't rlly worth crying about....

but, anything above 45/50 thats when there's a difference...

Some 40ish pingers have been able to compete with people with 10 (scandanavians, some german and Polish players such as vortx, xxartil and amue and ukranians)...  A good example is on NA where there best players have like 40 ping.

Also if its played on German server then no British or frenchies have that good of a ping advantage anyways

Wursti

« Reply #8015 on: May 04, 2019, 04:30:19 pm »
I see a pattern

Lowping players: PING MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL !!!  *pls dont leak that our advantage is based purely on our ping*

People with a ping above 40: ping makes a difference u nice people

Btw I somewhen saw a post where it said that a difference of 25ms already makes a difference.

If you start stabbing at the same moment as some lowping scrub he will hit you first I'm 100% sure

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8016 on: May 04, 2019, 04:41:35 pm »
it doesnt tho wursti, not in the ranges we're talking at least

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #8017 on: May 04, 2019, 04:51:01 pm »
I see a pattern

Lowping players: PING MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL !!!  *pls dont leak that our advantage is based purely on our ping*

People with a ping above 40: ping makes a difference u nice people

Btw I somewhen saw a post where it said that a difference of 25ms already makes a difference.

If you start stabbing at the same moment as some lowping scrub he will hit you first I'm 100% sure
Then don't go for a 50/50 then u silly sausage... ThIs Is BaSiC nW sTuFf

Wursti

« Reply #8018 on: May 04, 2019, 04:55:36 pm »

25ms alrdy makes a difference

and the only difference it can make is speed since your game reacts quicker

Or do you think it means you cum 0.25s quicker irl?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8019 on: May 04, 2019, 05:06:55 pm »

25ms alrdy makes a difference

and the only difference it can make is speed since your game reacts quicker

Or do you think it means you cum 0.25s quicker irl?
compared with human reaction time and the types of moves u can do ingame, it dont matter bruh

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #8020 on: May 04, 2019, 05:07:39 pm »
stop making sense fwuffy, this thread isnt about that ok?
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Nock

« Reply #8021 on: May 04, 2019, 05:16:59 pm »

true, but i have played with 9-12 ping while at university and also 30ish when at home and the differences isn't rlly worth crying about....

Some 40ish pingers have been able to compete with people with 10 (scandanavians, some german and Polish players such as vortx, xxartil and amue and ukranians)...  A good example is on NA where there best players have like 40 ping.

Also if its played on German server then no British or frenchies have that good of a ping advantage anyways

i'm not crying, i have 15 ping myself lmao and i'm still trash and tbh idc about all this stuff
Spoiler
but i like some salt
[close]
i'm just talking about my own experience, when i switch from EU gf to NA gf, so from 15-20 ping to 70-80, i can feel a huge difference lmao but ofc ppl can do well with "normal" ping around 40-50

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: May 04, 2019, 05:24:47 pm »

i'm not crying, i have 15 ping myself lmao and i'm still trash and tbh idc about all this stuff
Spoiler
but i like some salt
[close]
i'm just talking about my own experience, when i switch from EU gf to NA gf, so from 15-20 ping to 70-80, i can feel a huge difference lmao but ofc ppl can do well with "normal" ping around 40-50
ah yes, i should clarify there was no insult directed towards you i was just stating my opinion on the subject of ping, since whenever i get a kill on NW someone with 40+ pings moans about my ping to me and tbh its getting annoying....

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8023 on: May 04, 2019, 05:30:34 pm »
Ping doesn’t really become a problem until its like 60+

People complaining otherwise are just wank  :)

Wursti

« Reply #8024 on: May 04, 2019, 05:38:02 pm »
at least we aren't wanking when we see men

Also if you stab at the very same moment the one with the lower ping is quicker and you can't deny that

So ping is always a factor no matter in which region as long as its a 25ms+ difference