Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924066 times)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7965 on: May 03, 2019, 08:42:01 pm »
Everyone knows that France is goin to win easily

DRAKE EXTAZZ LEBRAVE CREA MAHARBAAL FOTIN OBELIX OWINDD ELSSE 👑👑

Bin bags and NL would have something to say about this statement

Just pick LeBrave. Ez

scuz me but you are ? ah nobody. Trashtalked by a no name.
Co-Cpt of the team who trashed u in the last two tournaments 8) 8) 8)

Nock

« Reply #7966 on: May 03, 2019, 08:47:06 pm »
Spoiler
can i get 89p pls, i ended up in the final against 84e for the 1st rgt with the 14e back in 2013 or smth and we had beaten 91st in semis
thanks
[close]
Spoiler
Should be like 99p on account that I was in that 91st team
ducking joke of a match ngl
[close]

Spoiler
sitting on the bench doesnt mean u were in the team
Spoiler
jk i love you forgive me please :(
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
The exact moment I put a Jihad on you
[close]
Spoiler
u could have killed me if only u activated the bomb belt u had on u this day
[close]

Spoiler
can i get 89p pls, i ended up in the final against 84e for the 1st rgt with the 14e back in 2013 or smth and we had beaten 91st in semis
thanks
[close]
Spoiler
Should be like 99p on account that I was in that 91st team
ducking joke of a match ngl
[close]
Spoiler
sitting on the bench doesnt mean u were in the team
Spoiler
jk i love you forgive me please :(
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
I won with the 84e but beating our French friends from the 14e wasn't as enjoyable as seeing you win against the 91st.
[close]
Spoiler
ikr hahaha
[close]

Can you teach ME to put a spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler like this Nock dude should be 95p posting

Spoiler
it's really easy python my man
Spoiler
i can teach you later if u want
Spoiler
btw i agree with the 95pp
[close]
[close]
[close]

Offline Heinrich Adelmann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heinrich Adelmann
« Reply #7967 on: May 03, 2019, 08:52:20 pm »
Everyone knows that France is goin to win easily

DRAKE EXTAZZ LEBRAVE CREA MAHARBAAL FOTIN OBELIX OWINDD ELSSE 👑👑

Bin bags and NL would have something to say about this statement

Just pick LeBrave. Ez

scuz me but you are ? ah nobody. Trashtalked by a no name.
Co-Cpt of the team who trashed u in the last two tournaments 8) 8) 8)

💗💗💗

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7968 on: May 03, 2019, 09:47:25 pm »
I've said this to voluble over steam aswell, but extazz your playstyle in groupfights is so passive that you become a liability for your team. In the last two tournaments and in the practice gf with NL I played directly opposite of you, or the other mid player (depending on if someone flankswapped). In all 3 of these groupfights you were so passive that you gave me the complete freedom to get picks on you and your teammates. The only way you would kill me is if I threw a straight stab at you. Now let's compare this with the groupfight against chimpz. I played against vol, golden cr3a and fotin in mid. And they had me locked down for the whole groupfight, I couldn't get any picks anywhere, and was utterly useless in middle. Their playstyle didnt allow me any space in middle. But yours gave me all the freedom I wanted.

You can spout all your bullshit about how I'm a new gen and about how many tournaments you've won. But it doesn't matter in the end. You lebrave and haze are past your prime.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
You held him very well!
Then you went spec :)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: May 03, 2019, 09:49:44 pm »
I've said this to voluble over steam aswell, but extazz your playstyle in groupfights is so passive that you become a liability for your team. In the last two tournaments and in the practice gf with NL I played directly opposite of you, or the other mid player (depending on if someone flankswapped). In all 3 of these groupfights you were so passive that you gave me the complete freedom to get picks on you and your teammates. The only way you would kill me is if I threw a straight stab at you. Now let's compare this with the groupfight against chimpz. I played against vol, golden cr3a and fotin in mid. And they had me locked down for the whole groupfight, I couldn't get any picks anywhere, and was utterly useless in middle. Their playstyle didnt allow me any space in middle. But yours gave me all the freedom I wanted.

You can spout all your bullshit about how I'm a new gen and about how many tournaments you've won. But it doesn't matter in the end. You lebrave and haze are past your prime.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
You held him very well!
Was a bad match for us. We were going up even in rounds until the 10-11 score. We had about 2 teamkills in every round after that. Shit happens.
Reason I went spec is because I obviously wasnt playing well.
No need to post edgy screenshots. Ive got enough of those against you aswell.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: May 03, 2019, 09:52:00 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
You held him very well!
Was a bad match for us. We were going up even in rounds until the 10-11 score. We had about 2 teamkills in every round after that. Shit happens.
Spoiler

[close]
It was not FRA, it was Frenchies, and yes congratulations to have beat a 5v5 team with Radulf!!!
+ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1724214706
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: May 03, 2019, 09:52:57 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
You held him very well!
Spoiler

[close]
It was not FRA, it was Frenchies, and yes congratulations to have beat a 5v5 team with Radulf!!!
Wow why you gunna savage Radulf like that? He is legit a god.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: May 03, 2019, 09:57:46 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
You held him very well!
Spoiler

[close]
Frenchies is FRA, don't give me that bs. All of the players are either in FRA or trialling for FRA.
And, if radulf is so bad. Why is he above u and extazz?
I'm not even in the other screenshot you just posted??
Cmon Obelix you gotta try a bit harder than this.

Wursti

« Reply #7973 on: May 03, 2019, 10:00:45 pm »
And I thought I am salty

But Ultimate_Me is the salt of the whole community combined in 1 person

ur life must be sad, I feel bad for you :(

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: May 03, 2019, 10:01:05 pm »
Lmao rikkert stop falling for these low tier baits wtf

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: May 03, 2019, 10:06:17 pm »
Lmao rikkert stop falling for these low tier baits wtf
low tier players fall for low tier baits!!!!!! #rikkertlowtierconfirmed
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #7976 on: May 03, 2019, 10:17:35 pm »
Some guys yesterday :

-Look guys , im look like a boss , i dominate extazz in the middle , anyway is shit.

How can you say that ?

- Dude listen ,  im  really good player and i undertstand the whole depth of the game , i mean he is passive and me active... [insert a useless sentence]

Today :

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/18/5/1556912694-20190503213705-1.jpg

- Why did you bench during the match , and why extazz a passive player finish top score and you bottom score ?

I don't understand ,  i mean , i have win my first tournament last week but we loose tonight again'ts passive players... I mean they are french... Who..When..How...?

Maybe because you are shit  ?

Dude why you crying ....?

i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: May 03, 2019, 10:48:42 pm »
Some guys yesterday :

-Look guys , im look like a boss , i dominate extazz in the middle , anyway is shit.

How can you say that ?

- Dude listen ,  im  really good player and i undertstand the whole depth of the game , i mean he is passive and me active... [insert a useless sentence]

Today :

- Why did you bench during the match , and why extazz a passive player finish top score and you bottom score ?

I don't understand ,  i mean , i have win my first tournament last week but we loose tonight again'ts passive players... I mean they are french... Who..When..How...?

I have tears falling down my cheeks right now  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #7978 on: May 03, 2019, 10:53:15 pm »
get fucking schooled kiddo  8)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #7979 on: May 03, 2019, 10:56:35 pm »
Some guys yesterday :

How can you say that ?

Today :

👌 +100 Bravo Bravo 🙌🙌🙌

Thank God for Extazz 🙏 🙏

Keep it 💯 my boy ExTazZ94 !