Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924049 times)

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 15.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7470 on: April 15, 2019, 02:15:34 am »
I played today and got removed?? hello

David_Schrein

« Reply #7471 on: April 15, 2019, 02:20:26 am »
Shit list , a lot of people overrated  :-\
may you share your opinion with us mister Padawan?
*whispering*
padawan thinks he should be in the top 10 EU, but shhhshhh don't tell this to anyone
i dont think that obelix stop being a kid for once , but u cannot just have that points and being higher than better people than u (tz0 players are overrated) they lost vs cazadores and cazadores players got less points.
R u dumb
Yes men radulf maximou obelix are best tz0 members wtf they were the reason we got this good place today

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7472 on: April 15, 2019, 02:21:32 am »
*whispering*
padawan thinks he should be in the top 10 EU, but shhhshhh don't tell this to anyone
i dont think that obelix stop being a kid for once , but u cannot just have that points and being higher than better people than u (tz0 players are overrated) they lost vs cazadores and cazadores players got less points.
R u dumb
Yes men radulf maximou obelix are best tz0 members wtf they were the reason we got this good place today
Oh yes silly me

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #7473 on: April 15, 2019, 02:26:16 am »
I played today and got removed?? hello
Didn't see you in TBE roster

Fixed Zappusan
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:31:40 am by MarxeiL »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7474 on: April 15, 2019, 02:28:56 am »
*whispering*
R u dumb
u benched for  maximou, and started crying to extazz on steam, maximou > movement :)
#benchment #movebench
seems like ur stupid passive "support" playstyle is not interesting for anyone :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:32:17 am by The Whisperer »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

David_Schrein

« Reply #7475 on: April 15, 2019, 02:32:33 am »
*whispering*
R u dumb
u benched for maximou, and started crying to extazz on steam, maximou > movement :)
#benchment
Omg yes i forgot permanent tz0 member!! I defo didnt leave ts and said i dont want to play with a mong on a flank who had a good 3 kills first 2 matches and got our king + shadey picked almost every round !!!! But i mean you are under extazz' wing as another failed trainee now might aswell do more training matches on 2efusgre server!

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7476 on: April 15, 2019, 02:35:55 am »
*whispering*
R u dumb
u benched for maximou, and started crying to extazz on steam, maximou > movement :)
#benchment
Omg yes i forgot permanent tz0 member!! I defo didnt leave ts and said i dont want to play with a mong on a flank who had a good 3 kills first 2 matches and got our king + shadey picked almost every round !!!! But i mean you are under extazz' wing as another failed trainee now might aswell do more training matches on 2efusgre server!
i was with lebrave, u were with extazz, your great support playstyle made our king died 3 rounds in a row, then u benched and started crying on steam, sad i can't post chatlog on fse ahah :)
you could have at least find some easter eggs on the map while spectating for 1hour :)
EDIT : he is now crying to marxeil bcs he is below.me ahaha
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:40:54 am by The Whisperer »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7477 on: April 15, 2019, 02:39:40 am »
Spoiler
That's why you are on top of the dueling list and we are not :)

Thank you, next
ariana grande fan exposed!

Also, I have delete every player which wasn't playing the tournament. From now I will add only players which are taking part in competitive tourneys and not only playing casuals.
ive played 3 tournaments in 7-8 months, and im considered active?
you have played last 2 tournaments, so yeah you are pretty much active
well i haven't but alright pal
[close]
The thing is that you have played 2 out of 3 last tournaments (4v4 and this one), I don't really know about last 5v5 (which MightyPain hosted) but whatever. Also you are playing groupfights for K-KA, once per week at least, so you are even more than just active, Stark.
Playing once a week with K-KA and fucking about has nothing to do with competitive tourney's, like you stated in one of your previous posts, that's one of your criterias, taking part in tournaments, not casual matches. I played this 5v5 purely because of a Poosy reunion and thought i could have some fun with the protect the king format, i literally do not plan to play tournaments otherwise.

It's like you are not allowed to play NW anymore and have some fun with friends without being put on some sort of shit list.
You are always planning to leave NW or never come back to it (as you did twice already, or more?), always planning to not playing competitively, to just have fun and stuff like this but for fuck's sake - you are still taking part in those tournaments, still playing for your tryhard teams and then having excuses that you didn't try, or you are not active enough.

I'm cba with your shit Stark, you have played last 2 out of 3 tournaments, that's enough to be added in such a list. When your plans of leaving the game will be real I will delete you again.
I never use the term that ive left NW, or ''retire'' as some people say they do, i just don't play as often to fit the criteria, i play whenever i feel like it, could be twice a week, once a month, complete random, and it's barely tournaments, most of the time it's with K-KA because it's fun  ;D, and my tournament record over a long period obviously proves that

I've played 2 serious tournaments in 7-8 months, so don't act like im actively taking part in tournaments, because that's not the case, just wanted to point that out due to you being heavily misinformed or just really clueless, i mean if you are managing a list surely you should have some sort of an idea of what's really going on before you make changes to the list, or even chat shit like you usually do, because i do get annoyed when people come out with the wrong facts and say things out of context.

Regardless, i don't mind being on the list, i mean being in the top tier without doing much, i'll gladly take it, i just think you are a bit of a hypocrite, that was my point of that post, let's end it here anyway so i can watch GOT in peace.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

David_Schrein

« Reply #7478 on: April 15, 2019, 02:40:21 am »
Yes man!! Extazz didnt defo dive in as he always does. Pretty sure the whole server said he was the worst player to be a king. And the only thing I said to him is: Dont invite obelix because people in the team HATE you. They dont want to play with you and thats just about it. That u legit ruined the atmosphere in a ts because of such a sad kid you are. Same as in that training match. No one wanted to play with you.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7479 on: April 15, 2019, 02:42:15 am »
this is really interesting

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7480 on: April 15, 2019, 02:42:50 am »
Yes man!! Extazz didnt defo dive in as he always does. Pretty sure the whole server said he was the worst player to be a king. And the only thing I said to him is: Dont invite obelix because people in the team HATE you. They dont want to play with you and thats just about it. That u legit ruined the atmosphere in a ts because of such a sad kid you are. Same as in that training match. No one wanted to play with you.
saltyment tonight, hate me but play everyday with me on civilization5 (i rekt em everytime) aha! nice one BENCHMENT  :)
are u insulting extazz atm? omg

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #7481 on: April 15, 2019, 02:44:33 am »
why i didnt make this thread 5 years ago
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #7482 on: April 15, 2019, 02:45:47 am »
why i didnt make this thread 5 years ago

coz u were shit and 14yo
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

David_Schrein

« Reply #7483 on: April 15, 2019, 02:47:13 am »
saltyment tonight, hate me but play everyday with me on civilization5 (i rekt em everytime) aha! nice one BENCHMENT  :)
Im the salty one sure! But pretty sure im starting in the real 5v5 lineup where we just won the tournament with. Just as an example. Shadey doesnt want to play either when he sees u in that ts. More negative than positive. Can name so much people who hate playing with you. Sad to say we also share the same regiment. But hey! Amazing teamwork with lebrave tonight! With you in tz0 we will keep on winning tournaments. Xxx

Also you forgot to whisper it to me sir!

Radulf

« Reply #7484 on: April 15, 2019, 02:49:02 am »
Im the salty one sure! But pretty sure im starting in the real 5v5 lineup where we just won the tournament with. Just as an example. Shadey doesnt want to play either when he sees u in that ts. More negative than positive. Can name so much people who hate playing with you. Sad to say we also share the same regiment. But hey! Amazing teamwork with lebrave tonight! With you in tz0 we will keep on winning tournaments. Xxx

Also you forgot to whisper it to me sir!
Dont understand why you say "radulf", I didn't play because of my shitty PC  ???

33FPS during the tournament  :o

The worst computer in the community  :'(