Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924180 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 05.04 | Player & Duel rankings - Updated
« Reply #7305 on: April 09, 2019, 11:49:27 pm »
"Vol will do anything to get in your head, once he's in, its over." - HaZe

I think Drake is way better than ExtaZz in every ways, also Bagins is underrated and should be in the top 3 gf players, this guy is an epic player. (like every GB player tbh)

https://youtu.be/8SzLS29j4ME?t=557
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7306 on: April 09, 2019, 11:52:02 pm »
"He will do anything to get in your head, once he's in, its over." - HaZe

I think Drake is way better than ExtaZz in every ways, also Bagins is overrated and shouldn't even be in the top 10 gf players, this guy is an epic jock. (like every GB players tbh)
You are legit the worst player on Tz0 how can you call out bagins...
who are you mate, another noname and bagins and all hiqs dirty friends are legit shit
I'm pretty sure more EUs know me more then you. Yawn muted
Hello Mr. getting 5-0 by ExtaZz how are you feeling after getting rekt that hard ?  :'(
I never dueled him before but nice try bud!!

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: April 09, 2019, 11:52:39 pm »

I think Drake is way better than ExtaZz in every ways, also Bagins is overrated and shouldn't even be in the top 10 gf players, this guy is an epic jock. (like every GB players tbh)
who are you mate, another noname and bagins and all hiqs dirty friends are legit shit
Hello Mr. getting 5-0 by ExtaZz how are you feeling after getting rekt that hard ?  :'(
Who remembers Maximou in TBE getting sidestabbed and making his team lose in the Sword/Bayo Tournament???? I DO

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #7308 on: April 09, 2019, 11:53:02 pm »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7309 on: April 09, 2019, 11:53:06 pm »

Who remembers Maximou in TBE getting sidestabbed and making his team lose in the Sword/Bayo Tournament???? I DO
who even remembers maximou??
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: April 09, 2019, 11:54:25 pm »
You guys sucks so hard you always been trash compared to the french superiority, rip your dreams  :'(

Offline Snowwy

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: April 09, 2019, 11:55:48 pm »

ExtaZz 5 0 Volulble

ITS MAYBE BCS VOLUBLE HAVE NO LUCKKKKKKK I THINK

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: April 09, 2019, 11:59:19 pm »

ExtaZz 5 0 Volulble

Offline Snowwy

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: April 10, 2019, 12:02:44 am »
And please, LOOL GOLDEN Did you think we'd spare you?

You're a scam, You were the best only on FSE, but even that you couldn't keep it.  ???

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: April 10, 2019, 12:02:55 am »

ExtaZz 5 0 Volulble

I was shit back then and also dueling is irrelevant in groupfighting unless you are last alive :) The amount of times i first pick you or make you useless in alot of tournaments is funny ExtaZz xD Only once my team dies on flanks do you then get alot of kill in open melee/clean up kills! But you sit there and enjoy your 5-0 duels win on fastest speed :) Congrats a top 3 dueler beat a top 50 dueler xoxo

Offline Snowwy

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: April 10, 2019, 12:06:12 am »

ExtaZz 5 0 Volulble

I was shit back then and also dueling is irrelevant in groupfighting unless you are last alive :) The amount of times i first pick you or make you useless in alot of tournaments is funny ExtaZz xD Only once my team dies on flanks do you then get alot of kill in open melee/clean up kills! But you sit there and enjoy your 5-0 duels win on fastest speed :) Congrats a top 3 dueler beat a top 50 dueler xoxo

Now I'm extazz  ???  :o

Voluble pls you talk to a ghost , im just saying out loud what people are all thinking down

Offline Maximou

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: April 10, 2019, 12:06:25 am »
I can smell the salt from here Voluble el famoso top tier gf player but still cannot count to 10

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #7317 on: April 10, 2019, 12:12:13 am »
very nice
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: April 10, 2019, 12:13:19 am »

ExtaZz 5 0 Volulble

Voluble pls you talk to a ghost , im just saying out loud what people are all thinking down
Im sure no one but ExtaZz would mention beating a shit dueler when he was even worse than he is now on June 3rd 2018 :) I like how you also try to say you are better and more dominant by saying you beat me in a duel nearly a year ago xDDDD Very relevant response  in terms of validity in terms of what we are talking about (GF not DUEL) and in terms of time spam between events (Nearly a year) as people improve unlike some people who are declining without there daddy (Drake)!!!!

Offline Snowwy

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: April 10, 2019, 12:14:42 am »

ExtaZz 5 0 Volulble

Im sure no one but ExtaZz would mention beating a shit dueler when he was even worse than he is now on June 3rd 2018 :) I like how you also try to say you are better and more dominant by saying you beat me in a duel nearly a year ago xDDDD Very relevant response  in terms of validity in terms of what we are talking about (GF not DUEL) and in terms of time spam between events (Nearly a year) as people improve unlike some people who are declining without there daddy (Drake)!!!!

Be careful you get ridiculous, I have nothing to do with extazz I'm just telling the truth my friend