Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924134 times)

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 03.12 | Player & Team rankings - Updated
« Reply #6405 on: December 05, 2018, 07:32:09 pm »
ismar wins stuff just by being there tbh, legend
fwuffy is the only one here who truly appreciates my skill tbh
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6406 on: December 05, 2018, 07:33:07 pm »
I mean to be fair Movement has won quite a bit of tournaments lately with TZ0 from what I’ve seen.
Ive played opposite of him a few times, he literally stands there with an up block doing fuck all. He picked extazz's face so people are afraid to push him. I have nothing against him personally, but he doesnt have much of an impact in Tz0. They have a really strong 5v5 lineup but sometimes need more people for 7v7 tournaments etc, that is where movement comes in to be a wall.
Same applies to me in ChimpZ Poosy and Bully, all in all I am just in good teams  and some people think im better than I am, like Marxeil giving me top 10 like wtf. So for someone to point out the amount of tournament wins someone has is not any testament at all to the true skill of the player because I have won the most tournaments in 2018 out of anyone but it does not mean I am good (this same scenario is probably repeated through history with ppl getting in stacked teams and getting a reputation through that and being regarded as god like and can come back and rape new gens IDK MAN IM GUESSING K)!

While I would love to agree with you and tell you, yes you are trash I'm afraid I can't. Put you in a weaker team say an old tbe lineup and go against an old strong chimpz lineup you are going to suck because you don't have the good players there acting as your supports and you can't rely on teamwork to make picks or win rounds, however that said the skill you possess in coordinated teams and lineups is unmatched. Take team England this NWWC, the final vs France is a very good example of your ability to secure rounds and annihilate opposition simply using unorthodox methods of melee (baiting opponents into thinking you can't see them). You rely on your teammates to provide a solid line to come in with an upstab while you hold a down something very few people can do in this game as most people lack patience and confidence and usually run in spamming or attempt to overpower their opponent with skill eg. chambers, kicks and etc. In regards to this list it's hard to say as it's criteria is never fully justified or explained it is also effectively the opinion of Marxeil meaning at face value this list really does mean nothing. Yet still it causes heated conversation by many. All I say is Voluble you deserve to be known as one of the best players in the game, maybe not for your raw talent but at least for your patience and intuitive in combat.
awwwww so cute! I dont roll that way ask maurice to suck him off! xoxo
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6407 on: December 05, 2018, 07:33:50 pm »
I mean to be fair Movement has won quite a bit of tournaments lately with TZ0 from what I’ve seen.
Ive played opposite of him a few times, he literally stands there with an up block doing fuck all. He picked extazz's face so people are afraid to push him. I have nothing against him personally, but he doesnt have much of an impact in Tz0. They have a really strong 5v5 lineup but sometimes need more people for 7v7 tournaments etc, that is where movement comes in to be a wall.
Same applies to me in ChimpZ Poosy and Bully, all in all I am just in good teams  and some people think im better than I am, like Marxeil giving me top 10 like wtf. So for someone to point out the amount of tournament wins someone has is not any testament at all to the true skill of the player because I have won the most tournaments in 2018 out of anyone but it does not mean I am good (this same scenario is probably repeated through history with ppl getting in stacked teams and getting a reputation through that and being regarded as god like and can come back and rape new gens IDK MAN IM GUESSING K)!

While I would love to agree with you and tell you, yes you are trash I'm afraid I can't. Put you in a weaker team say an old tbe lineup and go against an old strong chimpz lineup you are going to suck because you don't have the good players there acting as your supports and you can't rely on teamwork to make picks or win rounds, however that said the skill you possess in coordinated teams and lineups is unmatched. Take team England this NWWC, the final vs France is a very good example of your ability to secure rounds and annihilate opposition simply using unorthodox methods of melee (baiting opponents into thinking you can't see them). You rely on your teammates to provide a solid line to come in with an upstab while you hold a down something very few people can do in this game as most people lack patience and confidence and usually run in spamming or attempt to overpower their opponent with skill eg. chambers, kicks and etc. In regards to this list it's hard to say as it's criteria is never fully justified or explained it is also effectively the opinion of Marxeil meaning at face value this list really does mean nothing. Yet still it causes heated conversation by many. All I say is Voluble you deserve to be known as one of the best players in the game, maybe not for your raw talent but at least for your patience and intuitive in combat.
awwwww so cute! I dont roll that way ask maurice to suck him off! xoxo

:-* :-*

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #6408 on: December 05, 2018, 07:34:34 pm »
You already know Voluble is going to copy paste this to everyone

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6409 on: December 05, 2018, 08:06:35 pm »
You already know Voluble is going to copy paste this to everyone
fuck sakes, he's already saved this, probably even jerked off to it
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6410 on: December 05, 2018, 08:12:00 pm »
So sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :o

Wursti

« Reply #6411 on: December 05, 2018, 08:27:08 pm »
Ppl trying to trashtalk Movement while being owned by him in duels smh

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #6412 on: December 05, 2018, 09:02:42 pm »
simply using unorthodox methods of melee (baiting opponents into thinking you can't see them).
ur probably the only one on which it worked more than once lol
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #6413 on: December 05, 2018, 09:16:42 pm »
simply using unorthodox methods of melee (baiting opponents into thinking you can't see them).
ur probably the only one on which it worked more than once lol

Maybe or it was noticed more since voluble found it funny and posted it everywhere, he still does it to many people.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6414 on: December 05, 2018, 09:25:34 pm »
May 28, 2018, 10:36:38 pm »
Quote Modify
Golden top 10?!?!?!            https://youtu.be/lj7P4_OfI70?t=22m24s https://youtu.be/lj7P4_OfI70?t=26m39s   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gw9My35OKg&feature=youtu.be      memessss
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #6415 on: December 05, 2018, 09:31:32 pm »
Quote Modify
Golden top 10?!?!?!            https://youtu.be/lj7P4_OfI70?t=22m24s https://youtu.be/lj7P4_OfI70?t=26m39s   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gw9My35OKg&feature=youtu.be      memessss

Sad you went through herisheys vidoes to find 2 instances of that happening, go watch England vs France and watch literally all the top french players including drake dying to pretty much the same thing.

EDIT: If you don't believe me here is just one example:  https://youtu.be/e2xBVPyqW_c?t=1085
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 09:40:46 pm by Golden. »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #6416 on: December 05, 2018, 09:33:27 pm »
Fucking piece of shit Voluble i remember that round u were fucking screaming on me saying MARXEIL HOLD HOLD GO DOWN then teamkills, sideblocks and dies fucking idiot
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6417 on: December 05, 2018, 09:34:07 pm »
Quote Modify

Sad you went through herisheys vidoes to find 2 instances of that happening, go watch England vs France and watch literally all the top french players including drake dying to pretty much the same thing

chill

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #6418 on: December 05, 2018, 09:36:19 pm »
Quote Modify

Sad you went through herisheys vidoes to find 2 instances of that happening, go watch England vs France and watch literally all the top french players including drake dying to pretty much the same thing

chill
he is just a fanboy dw.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #6419 on: December 05, 2018, 09:37:00 pm »
me walking up to help vol in a 1v1
does downattack
FUCK SAKES MAN YOU KNOW I GO DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT